I really DON'T get it.......

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_GIRTHYCanadian, Nov 8, 2011.

1. B_GIRTHYCanadian

B_GIRTHYCanadian New Member

Albums:
    This post is NOT meant to offend any particular group....But since joining this site there are a few things I STILL do not get. I am NOT a big poster on here....but I need to finally vent about a few things.
    1.) How is it possible to be 73% gay...or straight..etc? I think that is absolutely STUPID...Either your straight...gay..or Bi (50%). End of story.
    2.) Something that has also bothered me for a LONG time on here, is the men who DON"T understand that im STRAIGHT even tho it's clearly mentioned in my profile..not to mention in any discussion ive ever had. If im looking to talk to a women on here...(ie. i post something looking to talk to a women in one of the forums) why is it men feel the need to talk to me? The best part is when THEY say THEY are 100% straight..yet want to talk to me about sucking my cock...REALLY people?? I am NOT rude to these individuals and clearly state that I am NOT interested in conversations with men (unless u want to talk about politics, sports etc) and apologize for that...yet I continue to get attitude for it. Why is it I should be the BAD guy for not wanting to talk to YOU? Yes I have a big dick, and yes im on a site where it is primarily MEN...I don't care who looks at my package etc...But when it comes to talking...why is this issue so HARD for people on here to comprehend that im ONLY, and exclusively into WOMEN??? ...SIGH....

2. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Ever hear of the Kinsey scale? Kinsey scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am probably about a 4 on the Kinsey scale, at this current point in time.

And you can't control other people's behaviour. Not really. Sorry about that.

3. B_lightsup

B_lightsup New Member

unless someone puts a gun to your head, you can choose to not respond back. wipe your tears off and start being a big boy who's not a victim.

4. B_GIRTHYCanadian

Albums:
    My point proven.... People EXACTLY like u :)..... Furthermore I respond in a pleasant way.... The messages are even worse when the individuals are ignored. Thanks for ur input tho :) lol

5. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can also put people on your ignore list to keep them from private messaging you and prevent you from seeing their forum posts (CP: edit ignore list, add user -- you will need to know username), and you can delete every single one of your visitor messages which bother you. You can also delete foto comments that bother you. Effectively cutting out all unwanted attention, unless you've given out some chat information or something.

#5 Enid, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  6. B_lightsup

B_lightsup New Member

note. i didn't hit you up for sex chat. so your point is mute. what i said is that your a whiner. Perhaps you should lock yourself up at home so that the big bad world doesn't scare you anymore.

7. B_GIRTHYCanadian

Albums:
    Ya u totally get that .. But thank you (not saying that sarcastically btw) ... This was more a vent as to why people don't GET it.. U know? :)

8. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    I understand, venting is a normal thing. But if they make you the bad guy, then that's just their problem isn't it? :biggrin1:

9. B_lightsup

B_lightsup New Member

the point wasn't to make him the bad guy enid. the poster himself began his post with
    with a judgement statement in saying how can anyone be 73 percent gay i think thats absolutley stupid. is this venting or attacking. he next goes into how bothered he is in receiving mutiple comments , fair enough thats venting. the reality is that there is a less than one percent of the memebers heret are relentless comentors that won't stop when asked to. the agenda here is that he is trying to promote negative propoganda of the pushy gay guy stereotype. any reasonable adult would simply ignore the unwanted comments and move on.

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

It's your undeniably alluring personality, son. Nothing more.

11. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are pushy people here - straight guys are just as pushy as gay ones. If a women doesn't want to cam/chat or provide wank fodder, some staight guys get incredibly rude. Of course it always ends with the question, 'Then why the hell are you here?'

12. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with Enid, use the ignore option.

13. silky73

silky73 New Member

In my opinion - most people don't actually read the profiles...especially on chat...
    Another thought is that alot of men don't take the time to fill out their profile and won't admit they are bi-courious, even on an "anonymous" site.

Draft saved Draft deleted