I really want to know!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by sassy Lisa, Nov 23, 2009.

1. sassy Lisa

sassy Lisa New Member

Okay I started a thread in women's issues because I am sick to death about joking or women who really do this. They will joke about slamming a man's balls when they are pissed off at them or feel they have over stepped their bounds. I have been ripped up one way and down the other for stating that self defense is no excuse for hitting a man in the balls.

The truth is I feel there are so many different ways to defend yourself hitting a man in the balls should be the VERY last resort because I have never had a positive results when doing this, it has never disable the man and in one case it pissed a man off when I did it. I was sick of him hitting on me and he wasn't backing of so I slammed him hard with my knee. He didn't double over, did slow him down. What it did do is get me thrown against a brick wall and luckily I got the opportunity to hit him in the chest and knock the wind out of him. Giving me the opportunity to get the hell out of there.

So since the women have told me I am wrong in my thinking, What do you men feel? What is your take on slamming a man in the balls?
    Please share.

2. 220483

Gold Member

ok... IMHO it seems you were being abused, so, as a defence you should not only kick him ON [and why not... IN] the balls, with all your strenght, but give him a real slap [more of a woman's thing...] on the face so you could protect yourself. as it seems, by your description, you where having sex [or some king of intercourse] with him, so YOU always have the most feared weapon against a man... while doing a bj you can always bite him off... OK, this seems TOO much, but in the circumstances you described above, you where being 'sexually abused' by this guy...
    ABOUT the main question about the hitting the balls subject, it seems it doesn't work for every one... to some guys it can be a turn on, and to others a real pain... so, in that issue I can't give you a straight answer! SORRY... but good luck finding someone who deserves you, and doesn't treat you like SHIT! :(

3. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

If it can be used to gain advantage in a life threatening situation then it is somewhat justified as the permanent damage that can be inflicted on the man could very well be a permanent damage inflicted on you if you don't act on it. I appreciate your concerns and can see your point of view but I wouldn't have much sympathy for a bloke who gets hit hard in the balls whilst trying to assault, be it physically or sexually, a woman.

As with any violent act against another person, there really ought to be some, or at least one, very good reasons for it. In most cases though I think it is uncalled for.

4. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    If he was just hitting on you, you shouldn't have hit him, especially in the balls. It looks like you escalated the degree of harassment. If it was verbal you just made it physical which of course would make him retaliate and probably pissed as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted