I respect the Supes.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DragonflyGeorge, Apr 27, 2010.

1. DragonflyGeorge

DragonflyGeorge New Member

Got a PM from Rob E introducing me to the site. Honestly, I don't pay much attention to avatars. Just a thing with me. No real reason. But this one stuck out to me, as it was Superman by Alex Ross.

Anyways, being a comic book geek since, well, birth, I dug the Superman avatar. That's it. My thinking is all disjointed from a long day of work and essay-writing, so I'm not particularly comprehensible at the moment.

I'm in college, although not a very good student and not particularly gifted with looks, but I've got an 8.5 inch cock (erect) and I'm pretty proud of it. I try to keep everyone happy not by compromising, but by making them laugh. I write in my free time and am a pretty big geek, as previously said. I still watch cartoons now and again and have the best fiance ever. I can get along pretty well with anyone open to a friendship, and am a classic rock kinda guy.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. See you guys around!

2. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

From one self professed geek to another, welcome to the site :)

3. SpacemanSpliff

Albums:
    Sam and Max, WORD.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    It's nice to meet you! I'm also a Superman fan and consider myself a geek, too.

I hope you have fun here.

5. Vestigial

Gold Member

Salutations D.G.

Draft saved Draft deleted