I saw a straight guy I know on gay Tinder… Thoughts?

Murdoch1912

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what you’re describing, I agree: it sounds like he’s scared. All signs point to him being conflicted about his desire for guys.

Hopefully he gets past that soon, both for his sake as well as yours. The fact that he took you on a date is a good sign, but I’m also not gonna sugarcoat the fact that he may just not be ready. Everybody’s got to figure this out at their own speed….
Thanks. It’s been very stressful and upsetting for me, as nobody ever seems to like me. The one time it seems somebody finally does, and they seemingly take it back.
Time will tell I guess.

Onetimeuser4

Expert Member
Media
One advise, if he's barely getting in touch with his sexuality, I would be very careful with my emotions. He's still relatively young and once he does, he will go through that phase most gays go through.. the hoe phase. It's clear that he is not interested in any sort of romantic or long term relationship yet as opposed to someone in their mid 30s who are now looking for someone to actually settle down with. I just hope you won't get your feelings hurt if he decides to go fucking around with other guys once he's comfortable with his sexuality. Best of luck though.

Murdoch1912

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One advise, if he's barely getting in touch with his sexuality, I would be very careful with my emotions. He's still relatively young and once he does, he will go through that phase most gays go through.. the hoe phase. It's clear that he is not interested in any sort of romantic or long term relationship yet as opposed to someone in their mid 30s who are now looking for someone to actually settle down with. I just hope you won't get your feelings hurt if he decides to go fucking around with other guys once he's comfortable with his sexuality. Best of luck though.
100 % agree with you. Thank you for the advice.

Reactions: maxmax25