I saw a very sexy Yummy Mummy

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Well, Claire, I have to spill my guts here....I am here in OH and you are there in CA.

If I did see you live and in person....I would approach you and let you know my thoughts and desires to spend some quality time with you. I would let you help me out of my new ACU's, I have never seen an officer undo a NCO's uniform..but would love to see you undo mine....

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
ClaireTalon said:
So, what are you still waiting for? Attaboy!

I can tell you, don't write us older lasses off so quickly. We're far away on you young guys sometimes in terms of experience and willingness, so, you have a high probability of getting a good ride from her.

Mmmmm i will stop and talk to her next time!!!!:smile:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
HickBoy said:
They're called MILFs here (Mom I'd Like to Fuck). I live with one. She is fine as a frog hair split four ways and sanded down.

HAH! I like that one! Fine as frog hair split 4 ways! LOL. Yeah, they're some fine MILFs out there.

These young guys are a laugh. Give em 10 years and those "milfs" will have to beat them off with a broomstick. :wink:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I can tell you, don't write us older lasses off so quickly. We're far away on you young guys sometimes in terms of experience and willingness, so, you have a high probability of getting a good ride from her.

I'll attest to that there, Claire. Possibly my best experiences started off with an older woman, & damn if I didn't refuse.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
I'll attest to that there, Claire. Possibly my best experiences started off with an older woman, & damn if I didn't refuse.

So, you have already felt the pleasures an older woman's body can still hold for ya youngbucks. But if a guy first asks on the internet what to do, I'd say as a lover, he's a nearly hopeless case! God, where have times taken us?!!?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's because nearly 90% of the guys out there subscribe to the notion that younger chicks are the best lays without even thinking of going near older women.
A fallacy, but what the hell, their loss you know Claire?

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cougars and MILFs are basically the
same thing, though some cougars have
never had kids.

Cougars like youger men...

MILFs are loved by younger men...

Maybe MILF arose from the fact that
young guys have buddies who have the
hots for the Mom...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Cougars and MILFs are basically the
same thing, though some cougars have
never had kids.

Maybe MILF arose from the fact that
young guys have buddies who have the
hots for the Mom...

Thanks Wind :wink:

Nothing like a woman answering a question by a woman...hehehe...detailed detailed...:wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:

And some younger men like the thought of a ravishing cougar, while others don't have anything but a pathetic smile for a MILF. Guys' tastes differ. I think I can live with being smiled upon eventually, and my YAYs go to all the other women who give a shit for what other guys and women think about their sexual habits.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love this topic, love this thread! I would talk about all day how great older women are, and I certainly wish more guys would understand that an older women is gonna be the greatest sex they'll ever have. Sure I love girls my own age, but they don't stand a chance next to older women. The women here on the LPSG are proof that older women drive us all wild.

The oldest women I've been with have been in their 60's, and it's always wonderful to know as a woman gets older, thier sexual peak really gets into full gear.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Jeremy said:
Love this topic, love this thread! I would talk about all day how great older women are, and I certainly wish more guys would understand that an older women is gonna be the greatest sex they'll ever have. Sure I love girls my own age, but they don't stand a chance next to older women. The women here on the LPSG are proof that older women drive us all wild.

The oldest women I've been with have been in their 60's, and it's always wonderful to know as a woman gets older, thier sexual peak really gets into full gear.

60???? 45 for me!