I saw his dick!!!

JustLivingLife

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I ever saw my dad naked until I was in college. I lived at home all four years, and when I started college, my mom went back to working nights as a nurse and it was often just dad and I at home, since my older sisters were also gone. One afternoon when he got home from work, he came into my room without knocking (as he often did) and I'd just gotten out of the shower and was totally naked, drying my hair with a towel. Since I'm a grower not a show-er, I remember being embarrassed at first and started to cover up, but instead just stood there, holding the towel around my shoulders while he talked to me. He definitely took a look while talking, and had a grin on his face, then left.

I'd always been kind of shy about my body, and I think he was glad I wasn't being timid about nudity around him, and also being ex Navy and a firefighter, he was used to being around naked guys. I didn't think a whole lot about it (other than wondering if I was the same size as him) until a couple of days later, I heard him coming in from work so I strolled into the kitchen to find him stripping out of his work clothes in the middle of the kitchen. When I walked in, he was down to his pants and was unzipping them. He just kept talking, so I acted casual and started cleaning up the kitchen. He stood there in his jockey shorts for a bit as we talked, then he turned his back to me and took them off. He then picked up everything and was sort of holding the clothes in front of himself. I wanted to look but didn't, if you know what I mean.

I started washing dishes, and he went to the laundry room door and tossed everything into the clothes hamper, then turned around and faced me. There it was. I didn't stare, but I got a few quick looks. We were pretty much the same size. He stood there for a few more seconds, one hand on his hip, talked a little bit more, then said he was off to shower. A bit later, as I was fixing dinner for us, he came back into the kitchen in just a towel, got a beer, and sat down at the counter to look at the mail. He had never done anything like this. It was like he was feeling, at last, it was "just us guys".

Not sure why, but I really felt like joining him, so I told him I was going to "rinse off" while dinner finished cooking. After a quick shower, I went to the kitchen in just a towel...hoping he'd not gotten dressed. He hadn't. In fact, when I walked in, he had put dinner out and he had moved to the table and his towel wasn't even wrapped around him anymore, just sort of draped over his crotch and one leg. As I came in, he got up from the table to get something and the towel fell off. He sort of grabbed at it but then said something like "oh well, just us guys right?" and laughed. He sat back down, and didn't cover up. I remember hesitating for a minute, but then thought FUCK IT and took my towel off, put it down on the chair and joined him at the table. He had a big grin, but we said nothing else about being naked together, which was awesome. We just sat there naked and talked and ate dinner.

This was the start of many years of naked bonding with my dad. We still occasionally see each other naked. I know it may be weird to some people, but it's something special to me and my relationship with my dad. I can relate many other stories, but I've already gone on too long and you guys are probably already bored with me!

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever accidentally saw a relative's penis?

This happened to me no too long ago. I was visiting a relative and stayed the night. I had left some of my things in my cousin's room, so I went to get them the next morning. When I entered the room, he was stretched out on his back in his boxers, with at least 9 soft inches out of the slit laying on his left leg.

I was in total shock. I never would have thought that my little (adult) cousin was holding like that. That baby face definitely had me fooled. Now when I see hm with his girlfriend, all I think about is how much dick she is getting and if she can handle it.

Big dicks really do run in the family.

I like this thread. It's similar to one I started a few years back. Check it out. Unexpected Nudity

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I ever saw my dad naked until I was in college. I lived at home all four years, and when I started college, my mom went back to working nights as a nurse and it was often just dad and I at home, since my older sisters were also gone. One afternoon when he got home from work, he came into my room without knocking (as he often did) and I'd just gotten out of the shower and was totally naked, drying my hair with a towel. Since I'm a grower not a show-er, I remember being embarrassed at first and started to cover up, but instead just stood there, holding the towel around my shoulders while he talked to me. He definitely took a look while talking, and had a grin on his face, then left.

I'd always been kind of shy about my body, and I think he was glad I wasn't being timid about nudity around him, and also being ex Navy and a firefighter, he was used to being around naked guys. I didn't think a whole lot about it (other than wondering if I was the same size as him) until a couple of days later, I heard him coming in from work so I strolled into the kitchen to find him stripping out of his work clothes in the middle of the kitchen. When I walked in, he was down to his pants and was unzipping them. He just kept talking, so I acted casual and started cleaning up the kitchen. He stood there in his jockey shorts for a bit as we talked, then he turned his back to me and took them off. He then picked up everything and was sort of holding the clothes in front of himself. I wanted to look but didn't, if you know what I mean.

I started washing dishes, and he went to the laundry room door and tossed everything into the clothes hamper, then turned around and faced me. There it was. I didn't stare, but I got a few quick looks. We were pretty much the same size. He stood there for a few more seconds, one hand on his hip, talked a little bit more, then said he was off to shower. A bit later, as I was fixing dinner for us, he came back into the kitchen in just a towel, got a beer, and sat down at the counter to look at the mail. He had never done anything like this. It was like he was feeling, at last, it was "just us guys".

Not sure why, but I really felt like joining him, so I told him I was going to "rinse off" while dinner finished cooking. After a quick shower, I went to the kitchen in just a towel...hoping he'd not gotten dressed. He hadn't. In fact, when I walked in, he had put dinner out and he had moved to the table and his towel wasn't even wrapped around him anymore, just sort of draped over his crotch and one leg. As I came in, he got up from the table to get something and the towel fell off. He sort of grabbed at it but then said something like "oh well, just us guys right?" and laughed. He sat back down, and didn't cover up. I remember hesitating for a minute, but then thought FUCK IT and took my towel off, put it down on the chair and joined him at the table. He had a big grin, but we said nothing else about being naked together, which was awesome. We just sat there naked and talked and ate dinner.

This was the start of many years of naked bonding with my dad. We still occasionally see each other naked. I know it may be weird to some people, but it's something special to me and my relationship with my dad. I can relate many other stories, but I've already gone on too long and you guys are probably already bored with me!

I think it's completely natural for dads to be somewhat curious about their son's development. Most parents want their kids to grow up successful, happy, and confident. Perhaps it's along the same line as counting newborn's toes and finger... They also hope their kids develop and mature normally as well. Seems like a completely natural situation that you both handled with confidence concerning healthy body images.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I recently saw the relative that I initially posted about and immediately thought back to that moment. Big dicks run in the family, so I really should not have been surprised, but I still get tripped up when I see him just knowing the damage that he can do.

Reactions: GonzorSG and nicnic

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

This is great! Unfortunately didn’t have this experience with my dad.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol!!
it's just because of his massive size.
it's always been a running joke amongst my family and his friends
when golfing with his friends they cracked jokes like"ya uncle don't need no putter..all's he's gotta do is get on his knees"
it's funny because he's very conservative about sexual talk/topics
and he's a classic gentleman.
so he doesn't like it when his dick is brought up(no pun intended)
i wish everyone one on this site saw what my wife and i saw that night.
i feel weird saying that about my great uncle,but he dwarfs me when it comes to size.
my wife and i are still mindbent.
Looking at that pic with a ruler you appear to be 11 inches!