I saw his dick!!!

manunlisted

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Was at a conference with my brother-in-law. Never thought of him as attractive or sexual in any way. But at this conference, we both went to the washroom at the same time and ending up standing next to each other at the urinals. Of course I checked him out and realized he had the big thick dick with a huge mushroom head in it. I was surprised that he had such a perfect piece! Now when I see him, I'm wondering about his dick!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw my dad's a lot back in the day. After my mom moved out, the modesty sort of slowly slipped. He was about the same as me, 7ish and uncut. So it wasn't an accident. I also saw several of my cousins, but again not by accident.

I used to do community theatre, and when I was 18 my uncle decided to be in one of the productions. I never really took him to enjoy the arts at all, let alone want to be in a play. I did three productions with them, and this was the second one. It was in an old church in a tiny town near mine, and the basement was divided into two major rooms - one for the guys, one for the women.

There was a tiny little curtained off area for guys who wanted to be modest. I was actually never modest but part of my costume was back there, so I walked in. My uncle was changing, and for some reason was buck naked. He was pretty lean, about 40, and had a pretty normal dick. Cut, untrimmed pubes, normal balls. There was nothing bad about his junk, though nothing super outstanding either. I think I was more embarrassed. Not embarrassed I guess as much as I didn't want to seem like I liked seeing it too much. I wasn't out to him yet, and plus even if I was, I didn't want to ogle his dick too much. He seemed absolutely casual about it.

What was additionally odd about it is that was the only time he used the privacy area, and the only time he got naked to change. I don't know what series of events led up to him needing to change his briefs or needing to put briefs on; we all just wore whatever underwear we had on, you know? Every time before and after that, he was SUPER casual in his briefs when we'd change. Six or seven guys total, and he was always the underwear lingerer. In fact, a couple of times he would strip to his briefs THEN start his stage makeup. Or he'd put his costume shirt on, but no pants and do his stage makeup. He once was waiting for his shirt to get hemmed and he just loitered in his briefs the entire time. Even though he COULD have stayed in street clothes or at least put his costume pants on. It was all just so bizarre to me because, as I said, I never thought he'd be into being in a play let alone roam around in his briefs. Not that I'm complaining!

GreekNuts101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah. My uncle’s ballsack used to slip out of his short shorts back in the 70s and 80s. He never seemed to notice or care.

I was really intrigued. I actually enjoyed the view quite a bit. Usually it would just be either his left or right nut hanging out the leg of his shorts. It used to happen for long stretches of time.

N

nyguy1

Yeah. My uncle’s ballsack used to slip out of his short shorts back in the 70s and 80s. He never seemed to notice or care.

I was really intrigued. I actually enjoyed the view quite a bit. Usually it would just be either his left or right nut hanging out the leg of his shorts. It used to happen for long stretches of time.
Wow sounds hot. How old would you say he was at the time. I assume that means he wasn’t wearing underwear like bikini briefs men wore in those days. Were his balls big or hairy?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to always stay at my cousins house during the summer and his mom (mom aunt) had a boyfriend named Joseph that slept naked and would occasionally get up in the middle of the night to get a snack out of the refrigerator. The house was very small so I was often asleep in the living room which is right next to the kitchen. One night I was there and I heard him open the door and sure enough he was completely nude. He opened the refrigerator door and I could see his silhouette. He had a nice body because he worked construction and his package was pretty average but still impressive. I remember his balls being the largest that I'd ever seen. I always noticed him grabbing and scratching his balls and after seeing him naked I understood why. They were like 2 large pendulums swinging between his legs. He walked past me to get back to his bedroom and thought I was still asleep but I was peeking and as he passed I could see that he was natural and didn't shave his pubes because his cock and balls were surrounded by a huge black bush.

N

nyguy1

I used to always stay at my cousins house during the summer and his mom (mom aunt) had a boyfriend named Joseph that slept naked and would occasionally get up in the middle of the night to get a snack out of the refrigerator. The house was very small so I was often asleep in the living room which is right next to the kitchen. One night I was there and I heard him open the door and sure enough he was completely nude. He opened the refrigerator door and I could see his silhouette. He had a nice body because he worked construction and his package was pretty average but still impressive. I remember his balls being the largest that I'd ever seen. I always noticed him grabbing and scratching his balls and after seeing him naked I understood why. They were like 2 large pendulums swinging between his legs. He walked past me to get back to his bedroom and thought I was still asleep but I was peeking and as he passed I could see that he was natural and didn't shave his pubes because his cock and balls were surrounded by a huge black bush.
Wow so hot! Wonder if he secretly knew you were watching and wanted to show off a bit. Like how you said he had the biggest balls you’ve seen and they were naturally hairy. One of his trips to the fridge you should have sat up or said hi just to see his reaction.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow so hot! Wonder if he secretly knew you were watching and wanted to show off a bit. Like how you said he had the biggest balls you’ve seen and they were naturally hairy. One of his trips to the fridge you should have sat up or said hi just to see his reaction.
I'm not sure if he knew or even cared. He was making an effort to be quiet but I'm a light sleeper so I wake up at the slightest sound and his bedroom door had a squeak when it opened. That was only the first time I saw his package. I saw it a few other times because he wouldn't close the restroom door when he was taking a piss and if we were outside he's pull it out and let it flow and still carry on a conversation with you. I think it's how he was raised because he was from the country. Another extremely hot summer day he asked me for some advice because he figured since I was athletic I knew something about chafing around the balls. I knew exactly what he was talking about and knew why it was a problem for him because I had already seen his balls before. He didn't wear underwear and told me he had skin irritation by his inner thigh and groin area where the skin rubs so I told him to he would probably need to find underwear that doesn't hold moisture because the heat is causing him to sweat a lot and the irritation is from the wetness and skin rubbing. Sure enough he bought some Nike compression boxer briefs and confided in me that they were a big help and he was healing up nicely and not experiencing the discomfort.

hungmike

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh that’s so hot man. I love huge hanging hairy balls and especially really thick dense cock bush. I’d have shot my spunk just looking at that !

N

nyguy1

I'm not sure if he knew or even cared. He was making an effort to be quiet but I'm a light sleeper so I wake up at the slightest sound and his bedroom door had a squeak when it opened. That was only the first time I saw his package. I saw it a few other times because he wouldn't close the restroom door when he was taking a piss and if we were outside he's pull it out and let it flow and still carry on a conversation with you. I think it's how he was raised because he was from the country. Another extremely hot summer day he asked me for some advice because he figured since I was athletic I knew something about chafing around the balls. I knew exactly what he was talking about and knew why it was a problem for him because I had already seen his balls before. He didn't wear underwear and told me he had skin irritation by his inner thigh and groin area where the skin rubs so I told him to he would probably need to find underwear that doesn't hold moisture because the heat is causing him to sweat a lot and the irritation is from the wetness and skin rubbing. Sure enough he bought some Nike compression boxer briefs and confided in me that they were a big help and he was healing up nicely and not experiencing the discomfort.
Nice! Sounds like he was a pretty open guy. Like how he get comfortable to ask you about chaffing around his nuts

GreekNuts101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow sounds hot. How old would you say he was at the time. I assume that means he wasn’t wearing underwear like bikini briefs men wore in those days. Were his balls big or hairy?

He was in his 40s. Balding with a buzz cut and had a moustache. And yeah he either didn’t wear underwear or his underwear was old and stretched out.
And his balls were big and hairy.

Reactions: GonzorSG and nyguy1

NC Andy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Lexington (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My brother in law and I were out of town in a hotel working on a construction job when one night where he pretended to be asleep while I was stroking but I could tell he was watching. I told him I didn't mind him watching and we ended jerking off together.

N

nyguy1

Wow sounds pretty crazy to see
He was in his 40s. Balding with a buzz cut and had a moustache. And yeah he either didn’t wear underwear or his underwear was old and stretched out.
And his balls were big and hairy.
Wow must have been crazy to see when you were younger. Wonder if he ever looked down and noticed and was either embarrassed or didn’t care. Wish I was around in the 70s & 80s for short shorts and skimpy briefs.

GreekNuts101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow sounds pretty crazy to see

Wow must have been crazy to see when you were younger. Wonder if he ever looked down and noticed and was either embarrassed or didn’t care. Wish I was around in the 70s & 80s for short shorts and skimpy briefs.

Yeah. It was crazy to see. He’d sit there for long periods of time and he’d genuinely not know that his left or right nut was exposed.

He had various pairs of shorts but they all had a pretty short inseam, maybe 2-3 inches. I used to just sit and look.