I saw his dick!!!

gleeo

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Really? Not sure how I’d feel about that, it’s was obviously hard, and you didn’t have a profile pic? How did you reply? Lol
He sent multiple pics in every form of arousal lol.. didn't other me really cause we're men. we all do it lol.

I didn't have a profile pic and i just replied saying nice lol.. wasn't bout to tell him it was me haha

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He sent multiple pics in every form of arousal lol.. didn't other me really cause we're men. we all do it lol.

I didn't have a profile pic and i just replied saying nice lol.. wasn't bout to tell him it was me haha
Ahahah

Reactions: gleeo

tea42

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I worked for a large company for years. Some of us would run during the middle of the day. There was a locker room with showers. So we all saw a lot of each other. Most of us were pretty fit.

There were a few large ones. One guy was telling me that his wife had a friend over and they were watching track and field. The friend made a comment about the large bulges. I'm guessing his wife though that was pretty normal.

One guy had the absolute largest dick I have ever witnessed. It was so large while soft that if it got any bigger, intercourse would be a challenge. He had a very nice looking younger wife that worked at the same place. It was difficult to see them together without the imagination going.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I haven't read all the posts but I've read a few and don't understand why some of you guys think seeing family members naked is such a big deal? I've seen a few, in various states, and it was fine with all of us.
I’m not sure that the excitement is because it’s family, but instead, the first time we actually saw a real person naked. That in itself is memorable, especially if you were young and inexperienced at the time.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I’m not sure that the excitement is because it’s family, but instead, the first time we actually saw a real person naked. That in itself is memorable, especially if you were young and inexperienced at the time.

I think it also has to do with your upbringing. My family did not walk around naked and we always changed either in the bathroom or in our own rooms---with the doors closed.

cooldudo1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My older cousin was always fit and a show off. He would often shower in the backyard if the shower was busy. I would laugh and hold a towel so others wouldn’t see. I would goof off with him and always admire his naked body.

HungCockJock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First time I saw an adult cock was when I was 12 and taking swimming lessons at the Y. I was in the locker room and this frail old man came in. When he stripped, he had a huge uncut cock and very low hangers. He was so thin and frail that when he walked away I could see between his skinny legs from behind and watched his big softy and low hangers flopping around.
I'm not a mod but I suggest you delete this post or risk being banned

Bakugou_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve looked at my dad’s because I was curious, he was taking a leak outside and I joined him. I don’t remember what it looks like.

but my wife was amazed at how a 5'4 man could have such a gigantic dick..lol!!

lol that’s funny, I’m 5”4