MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It isn't anything yell yee-hah!! about.

Let me give y'all numerous clues just exactly why: :rant:

Liked:

1)Daisy's Daisy Dukes shorts/ and her red 2-piece bikini.
2)Good car stunts, I.E., jumps driving on 2-wheels.

Disliked:

1)Freeze frame effect used in the TV series indicating going to commercial. Now what the fuck was that all about? The producers/writers must've forgotten the only way this will be used is when/if it's shown on TV.
2)The General Lee has open doors. Hello! Did anyone here remember that the GL was actually intended for stock car racing, and the doors had to welded shut?
3)Luke Duke is a womanizer in the movie, not Bo. Oh, please. anyone who's seen the series and is a devoted fan knows that the roles couldn't have been more reversed if they tried. Luke was far more restrained than Bo, and subsequently had more woman falling into his lap than Bo without womanizing.
4)Uncle Jesse with a ponytail, less cantankerous, and wearing a straw hat, not his red one. Oy, the costumer should've been shown a Jesse Duke form the series. The day I'd have remembered Jesse sporting that image is when I'd have total memory failure, which I don't have/ nor intend to.
5)Bo Duke is heavily unshaven. Jeeze Louise! Now Bo may have had sideburns in the series, but that was the extent of it.
6)Bo's YEE-HAA's sound like a bowel movement.
7)The Dukes are still running moonshine. Ok, another case of the producers/writers not realizing that. Part of the synopsis of the series was that the Dukes stopped running shine when Bo & Luke were caught, and would've been thrown into jail if Uncle Jesse had made a deal that he would stop making it if they let them go.
8)In one scene, Flash the fat basset hound has lept up on the bar counter in the BOAR's NEST and knoshing on Boss Hogg's crawdad bisk. Forgive me, but unless there was a ramp that he could've walked onto to get up there, the physiology of a basset hound tells me that him doing that is dead near impossible.
9) Boss Hogg thin. No more oxymoronic if possible. Whatsamatter fellas, dontcha remember Boss's last name, Hogg, fit his tubby figure?
10)Cooter virtually clean. Boy, old Ben Jones(The real Cooter!) must've laughed his ass off at this revamp.
11) Rosco having balls. The writers sure do love to go the route of the oxymoronic here, don't they? I have never seen Rosco P. Coltrane show displaying anything like M.C. Gainey's mean as a snake persona. Hell, for the most part, Rosco was pretty much like a scared rabbit.
12) Linda Carter as Aunt Polly. Ok, as much as a fan I am of her, I just didn't see her fit that part, not because there wasn't an aunt in the series, but because Linda Carter does not appeal to me as that old.

There are a few more I forgot about, (I lost my notes) but I'm planning on renting the movie to remember.