I say YOUR zealots are worse!!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Stronzo, Sep 16, 2006.

1. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Check out the spin doctors with regard to who are the "bigger" terrorists..:rolleyes:

Right off the bat Scarborough paraphrases O'Donnell's words for dramatic effect. Note his lead in line to the segment. He's manipulatively clever to those who're looking to hate Rosie.

It's shit like this and these spin doctor bullies who make me shake my head in wonder at the sanity of religionists in general. :rolleyes:

Bottom line to these pigs?

Rosie's a dike, she's unapologetic, she talks about her life on t.v., she speaks her mind and they have to "have at her". Tell the truth boys. You're see-through.

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Note that it is the women trying to have a rational discussion on the topic at hand as the men twist perspectives and "proportionality" to boost their agenda.

The number of people Islamic radicals kill in Iraq happens in Iraq and so does not pose a threat to America. Heinous as it is, it is a moot point in this discussion.

3. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Yes. I noticed the twist to "proportionality" too Gillette.

Plus the two women didn't bring up The Crusades since the men were calling back to ancient Muslim history. Freaking ridiculous.

4. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

V? I just tried it and it's working. Go to youtube and type in "Rosie Scarborough" and it should bring you there.

Draft saved Draft deleted