I say...

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gi'day.
I'm one of those guys who starts to swell at the sight of a nice pair of breasts; especially bra-less, in a T-shirt.
Either adding movement - the sway and jiggle in a loose fit or causing an apparent breast expansion - enlarging the breasts beyond the ribcage in a frontal view and enhancing the nipples with a tight T-shirt - amplifies the condition.
I believe that most women are either unaware of this male response - or disinterested. This is also posted on measurerection.
Comments ?

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Winthorp69 said:
Oh, they know. They know and they taunt us (and love doing it)!

The reason for the question had to do with their eyes. They don't seem to take an initial "baseline" view followed by a second after giving us a moment to respond.

On the other hand, if any woman - not necessarily one who is fishing for a reaction by accentuating her breasts - sees a fella who is aroused - even semi-, they react involuntarily.

It's the timing and non-recheck for a reaction which originated the Topic.

So far, the responses have missed the point - probably my English and syntax.

Seems women know men are interested in breasts and are interested in appearance, but are unaware or disinterested in a sexual male response to their accentuated breasts.

This, from a limited number of replies.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'll go out on a limb here to say that women love getting mens attention. What kind of attention is arguable. I don't think they set out to get us hard ons. However if they accidentaly noticed that they did, I don't think they would be unhappy about that, especially if it were intentional. So do they notice our cock after they stuff their tits in our face. I doubt it. But they certainly notice where our eyes travel, and whether we liked what we saw. Hell I think it is hard for anybody to notice whether someone has a semi, or is flacid even if they are packing. And to notice the difference of before and after, that is just a male fantasy.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I definately notice when men's eyes travel to my boobs and, yes, it does make me feel good - i take it as a compliment :cool:.

However, I've never noticed if said men are hard at the site of my boobs, and I tend to let my eyes travel :eek: too often under normal circumstances :tongue:.

Sugar

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doc said:
I think I'll go out on a limb here to say that women love getting mens attention. What kind of attention is arguable. I don't think they set out to get us hard ons. However if they accidentaly noticed that they did, I don't think they would be unhappy about that, especially if it were intentional. So do they notice our cock after they stuff their tits in our face. I doubt it. But they certainly notice where our eyes travel, and whether we liked what we saw. Hell I think it is hard for anybody to notice whether someone has a semi, or is flacid even if they are packing. And to notice the difference of before and after, that is just a male fantasy.

About going braless I think you have to have nice pair of standing up breast...but who knows ...:biggrin1:

Well, for me very much depends of the attitude of the man...:rolleyes: I dont know how to explain the vibes...but there are men that I dont want their attention...they are much into our faces and gives bad vibes...

What I like is when most of the time I'm not noticing that I'm being observed and somehow I know I'm being looked at ('every move you make..I'm watching you' song that I do the same to few men)...and when I look he is looking very appreciative of what he sees and may smille sweet and even bit naughty...and when some may honk and duble honk to get our attention some of them I may smille reckon they are looking and saying kind of:"Thank you, I notice you..."...but I do that when I 'feel' their good healthy vibes...because for sure there are many crazy males in this world that I want far away from me and etc.

People who has been to Brasil or may know some brasilians women...already notice we have a very particular way of walking that is called 'rebolar, rebolado' and I think is a very charming and sexy walk...hips moving nice and with at least bit of sandalls hills even nicer...well, than is not a particular body part men may look at but the way we carry ourselves. I do have this walking 'rebolado' going on in me...nowdays more 'light' because I'm not in Brasil and I learn to 'control' it.:rolleyes:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mean the pervy men that stare and maybe lick their lips? Yeah I wouldn't like that either.

Girls like attention, they put their tits on show. They either don't care or are unaware about hard cocks. Just to know you're looking and you want them seems to be enough.

I doubt many women look at crotches or wonder how big a guys dick is.