I screwed up and need advice.

kepiblanc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever. I so do not care what anyone said in my response to my previous post.

Being gay is literally like playing with fire. That is simply just the reality of life.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wrong. Being sexual is like playing with fire, unless you've committed to solo.
Sexual preference has nothing to do with it. The HIV virus doesn't care if you are straight, bi, or gay.
Have to agree, more than a little bigotry and ignorance is being expressed, kepiblanc.
You are under the illusion that you are somehow magically protected.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Being gay is literally like playing with fire. That is simply just the reality of life.

And here you go again. Open your mouth and let the wind flap your tounge around. Base on your vapid posting I would say you've not got a f*ing clue what 'being gay is like'?! Moreover I would say you also haven't a clue on what any realities are in life.

Keep up with your 'head in the clouds' attitude to sex and don't worry you'll learn the hard way.

And careful...your treading very close to homophobic abuse. I'd direct you to the forum rules but should think it would be a complete waste of time. Somehow me thinks reading up information is not one of your strong points.

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

If the OP is circumcised, then the odds of him catching AIDS are lower. But the odds of him giving the bottom aids are the same. (aka, the ass has same odds of receiving the HIV virus from sperm whether the penetrator is cut or uncut).

When you get tested, there is no reason for you to tell them what sexual antic you were up to.

A one time experimentation with another guy makes you bi at best. Not gay. So don't worry about this experiment making you gay. At the end of the day, we all have sexual urges, and if one day, you wanted to try this, you tried it. There is nothing wrong with it.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
As far as being careful, unless you are in a committed monogamous relationship, then you simply never take chances or risks deemed unnecessary. Odds are going to be that you are OK, beating yourself senseless over a bad decision is not productive. Remember that the past is a cashed check, the future is interest yet to be paid. Also remember interest paid can go two ways. There are many STD's that are the "gift" that keep on giving and HIV is only one of many.

I have only sadness for the very misinformed individual. There are sadly many in extremist organizations who present fiction as fact. The work very hard to indoctrinate or influence good minds into thinking nonsense is fact. These groups may be religious or political in origin and they work very hard to convince people that "medical and genetic fantasy" and bigotry are both acceptable or "in the public good".

The main thing is to remember that there are many individuals like this fellow nationwide and worldwide and that they always get out and vote for extremist candidates that represent ever more extreme viewpoints.

This fellow and his viewpoints on life are a reminder to watch how many political candidates support similar or "veiled" extremist viewpoints, and remember at the polls to remove them and their kind from positions of power whatever they may be. People like this do a great deal of harm in that they present mis-information as fact.

Last edited:

monel

Sexy Member
Media

Ignorance of this magnitude is the province of the despicable Phelps clan and the Westboro Baptist Church. It amazing how such evil can so unabashedly claim its moral authority from a devinity that primarily teaches love.

kepiblanc you are either pathetically stupid, shamefully misguided or evil. Of the three, I would suggest that stupidity provides your best chance for redemption.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I really hope that somebody out there, perhaps in their youth too, reads this thread and then stops all contemplation of being gay and opts to just be straight instead. It's so not even worth the risk.

I've been straight all my life, sexually promiscuous for years as well, sometimes I did not use protection, and the worst thing that I ever got as a result were crabs and some hurt feelings. That ought to tell you something right there. I am living proof. Straight and proud.

What an arrogant, ignorant toad you are.