I see alot of threads about how much length they gained. But how much girth?

kd88

Just Browsing
Media
Im 7.5 long and 5 1/4 wide. I want to add some girth. Maybe get to 6?

who here has made some girth gains? How much and how long has it taken you?

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gained about half an inch since i started, about 9 months ago. I tend to miss days sometimes so I think I could have gained a little more but whatever. Girth gains come much slower than length gains do for me.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the opposite. Girth comes to me before length. I've gained maybe a half inch or so too, over about a year of off and on jelqing and hanging. I have an extender but I never use it, I've gotten really consistent with pumping in a tube that's 3" in diameter by 9" long. That realls seems to expand me girthwise. So only time will tell if there's an increase from it.
It is always based on each individual though, so who knows what you can gain. But you will gain if you stay consistent.

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have gained about an inch in girth over the past couple of years pumping.
But also I have a jelqing routine. So I think it is a combination of the two techniques.

I've been pumping a couple of years, had my girth up to 7.25" around shaft. Check out my album pics, also give me your email address and I'll send you a link to my videos online via my mobileme account to share.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gained maybe .4" of girth over 2 1/2 - 3 years of PE. I didn't gain much girth the first 8 or 9 months but have been gaining slowly but steadily since that time.

The increase in girth has made quite a big difference in how vaginal sex with my wife feels, more than any length gains I have made.