I sent my friend pictures of my dick!

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
Hi. Im 18y/o so I know raging hormones had a part to play in the following story.

Me and my friend both have girlfriends whom we recently started having sex with so I know after reading this someone might say turn gay or something but then I love girls and I only have the occasional urge to do silly things that lead to nowhere with guys.

So 2 nights ago me and my best friend were talking about our usual stuff that can range from world peace to who has the biggest dick. We've however never seen each others jewels and so I figured, hey, let me send this guy some pictures of my boner. And so I did. He hesitated to open them at first but then since we're like brothers because both of us only have 2 female siblings, I manged to convince him to open the 2 pictures. And 2 my surprise...he wasn't freaked out at all! He even went on to say that his size is just about the same as mine and then we continued with our usual random conversations.

However now Im feeling a bit awkward for some reason and I was wondering if your friend did something like this or similar to you, how would you feel and react?

Thanks.

Reactions: Schillerr

thatguywithglasses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Honestly If my friends did that to me or I would do that in turn i would compliment on his size, shape or other features and nothing more since they've made it clear that they are stright. I also do this somtimes with strangers and it does feel ackward afterwards. I've been complimented on my "package" but I've also received some nasty comments sometimes. It feels great to be complimented though! I digress. Your friend seems like a keeper.

Arenas66

Experimental Member
Media
When I was younger, my friend and I would compare our dicks quite often. I remember, mine was smaller at the time, and his was gigantic. Huge, bulbous head, bright pink, perfect scar. I felt a little jealous even. As time went on, we started feeling each other's penises, and would jerk the other person's off for a few seconds. We also jerked our own in front of each other. It was a little awkward at first, but we became used to each other to the point where we didn't give a damn if our cocks were out or not. It just depends who you are, and how comfortable you are as friends.

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think if more guys were more open with their friends about this kind of stuff the world would be a better place, there probably wouldn't be a need for somewhere like LPSG, and there would be a need for a lot less "therapy". Seriously, a lot of the world is pretty fucked up because of a fear about communal nudity and penis size. Why are there so many polls about "what's the average penis size"? It's because of a lack of openness in our society. If we were all a bit more open about this stuff - big ups to you - I reckon there'd be a lot less angst in the world.

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
I think if more guys were more open with their friends about this kind of stuff the world would be a better place, there probably wouldn't be a need for somewhere like LPSG, and there would be a need for a lot less "therapy". Seriously, a lot of the world is pretty fucked up because of a fear about communal nudity and penis size. Why are there so many polls about "what's the average penis size"? It's because of a lack of openness in our society. If we were all a bit more open about this stuff - big ups to you - I reckon there'd be a lot less angst in the world.

I'd like to thank every1 for their replies but WOW...this one really got me thinking!

There really is no need for us guys to be shy about all these things such as showing each others dicks and maybe even jerking together...but as society continues on its suicidal path towards God knows where, then it does seem we are gonna be in short supply of therapists very soon!...When did we become such a closed up culture?...These days its even seen as taboo if the slightest imprint of your dick is seen through your shorts!

D

deleted627832

I wish my friend would. I would love to see it.

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger, my friend and I would compare our dicks quite often. I remember, mine was smaller at the time, and his was gigantic. Huge, bulbous head, bright pink, perfect scar. I felt a little jealous even. As time went on, we started feeling each other's penises, and would jerk the other person's off for a few seconds. We also jerked our own in front of each other. It was a little awkward at first, but we became used to each other to the point where we didn't give a damn if our cocks were out or not. It just depends who you are, and how comfortable you are as friends.
I wish that I could have the sexual experiences with women now that I did when I was like 5.

That's cool man, I have a few friends that whenever any of us take a shot of our Wang that looks particularly big or thick we message it, typical competitive stuff between us.

Had some male friends always saying they are huge and challenged them to it, they said I had to send first which I did and then they never replied, life went on as usual but I did notice they stopped bragging around me, and I'm not even big.

I fully agree with the other people here, I don't see why there has become such a massive taboo over penis, it's like we are being cultured that they are evil and the sight of one will make us never the same again, when instead so many insecurities could be avoided if guys knew they were normal no matter what they are packing. In my opinion open locker rooms are therapy, seriously the number of guys that think their 5"er is something to be ashamed of would be damn surprised at the gym I used to go to.

2peepsin1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I will be the guy that gets hate mail over this answer. Let me preface this by saying I would like to see every guys junk and every womans as well for that matter. BUT unless you guys discussed a comparison....I think he took it as you coming on to him and even though he didn't want to open the attachments you insisted on it. I know why you feel awkward. It is because something doesn't seem right. SO I would suggest that maybe you could explain it away by saying since you don't have a brother it was a way to see if you measured up and the person you trusted to tell you straight up is your best bud. Just my thoughts and could be wrong.

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
I will be the guy that gets hate mail over this answer. Let me preface this by saying I would like to see every guys junk and every womans as well for that matter. BUT unless you guys discussed a comparison....I think he took it as you coming on to him and even though he didn't want to open the attachments you insisted on it. I know why you feel awkward. It is because something doesn't seem right. SO I would suggest that maybe you could explain it away by saying since you don't have a brother it was a way to see if you measured up and the person you trusted to tell you straight up is your best bud. Just my thoughts and could be wrong.

Oh don't worry...thats what I sed during the conversation that he's like a brother to me blah blah...if only I could copy out the FB chat we were on but then that'll be like 10pages of reading that'll bore you to death :eek:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
in all honesty, dude, it sounds like you are both bisexual. You're very young, so it may take you time to accept it. Or, maybe it's just curiousity. But the truth is that I dont' think most straight guys send each other pictures of their stuff.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After checking out your gallery Shooter, all I can say is, I wish I was your friend! :smile:

in all honesty, dude, it sounds like you are both bisexual. You're very young, so it may take you time to accept it. Or, maybe it's just curiousity. But the truth is that I dont' think most straight guys send each other pictures of their stuff.

I think this comment is a perfect example of the hang-ups and insecurites perthjames is referring to. With this sort of judgmental attitude, no wonder people worry about how being naked in front of other people somehow reflects on their sexuality and how it will be seen by others.

Last edited:
Reactions: dumplin96

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media

Maybe...I dont know...but really I dont think so coz we basically flirt with every girl that moves and I personally love the way a girl can brighten up your day just by a simple smile :) Maybe it was just my ego making me flaunt my junk in a twisted way or like I sed b4...RAGING hormones.
After checking out your gallery Shooter, all I can say is, I wish I was your friend! :smile:

Hehehe n I flattered...thanks

I think this comment is a perfect example of the hang-ups and insecurites perthjames is referring to. With this sort of judgmental attitude, no wonder people worry about how being naked in front of other people somehow reflects on their sexuality and how it will be seen by others.
N I support you in your statement...thz days if ur open minded or just having sum "brotherly" humour it seems ur not straight!

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have sent a couple of my str8 married friends pics of my cock and we don't see anything wrong with it, it has been on the context of comparing who is bigger after they brag about their size and make fun of me fro being so short. It's fun and healthy.

NavyJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've sent a dick pic to a friend once by mistake. I thought i was sending to my gf at the time. I got a reply from him saying, "goddamn it! you win!" it was funny cause earlier that day we were debating if Jews/nerds can have huge dicks(im a jew/nerd).