I sent my friend pictures of my dick!

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Based on some frank conversations with my straight mates over the years, I have to say this sounds perfectly normal and not at all gay to me. Gay, straight, bi, all guys have cocks and they're all a bit obsessed by them! Straight guys like to see their mate's cocks, to see who's biggest, or just to see.

I believe that males are naturally comfortable letting their guards down and being nude with their close male peers. Modern "society" tells us this is not so. This is a usual behaviour control trick, if you tell someone that something that is natural, isn't natural, you create an insecurity, which breeds and grows.

jimfin25

Just Browsing
Media
Cant advise as ive only sent to female friends ive known who were interested in having sex. I guess as long as it wasnt a full body shot or there was any dead giveaway it was your room or something. You can just say you found the picture on google or some BS.

raddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I told this story on another post but me and my friend were texting and he took a long time to respond so I asked him what he was doing and he sent me a pic of him holding his rock hard cock. It was huge. I told him so and we had a laugh about it. No big deal.

D_Farrah_Moan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my friends and I send pictures of our cocks, what our cocks are doing, who our cocks are doing plus , if we can the pussy of the girl that we are doing or just jerking off to. calm down gentlemen. seeing your buddies cock does not make you gay.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I sent a pic of my dick to a female friend last year. She is very open sexually, though I've ruled out getting her in the sack (were close friends, but not romantic.) She was texting me about how she's sick of fucking pencil dicks and she needs a nice big one. Curious as to what she defines as big, I asked her what she was looking for. She said she wants a cock with a girth of at least 5 inches. I told her I was way bigger than that, and thinking to myself how can most of the guys with her been so... skinny? She said prove it! So, I did.

I sent her a pic of my dick and she replied saying damn! She then sent a sent me a pic of her tits which let me tell ya, they are big. Oh man those tits are so hot, I still have the picture. Even though I had seen many of my male friends naked and even fooled around with a good chunk of them one way or the other over the years, it was this moment that I realized I was a bit bigger then most people.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi. Im 18y/o so I know raging hormones had a part to play in the following story.

Me and my friend both have girlfriends whom we recently started having sex with so I know after reading this someone might say turn gay or something but then I love girls and I only have the occasional urge to do silly things that lead to nowhere with guys.

So 2 nights ago me and my best friend were talking about our usual stuff that can range from world peace to who has the biggest dick. We've however never seen each others jewels and so I figured, hey, let me send this guy some pictures of my boner. And so I did. He hesitated to open them at first but then since we're like brothers because both of us only have 2 female siblings, I manged to convince him to open the 2 pictures. And 2 my surprise...he wasn't freaked out at all! He even went on to say that his size is just about the same as mine and then we continued with our usual random conversations.

However now Im feeling a bit awkward for some reason and I was wondering if your friend did something like this or similar to you, how would you feel and react?

Thanks.

I think that this proves that you´re great friends who can talk about everything. More men should be open about talking about their penises. It shouldn´t be a taboo.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Relax
Sometimes things seem cool at the time but when we think/analyze about what we did later we complicate matters cause they are no longer in context.
Showing your junk to a buddy doesn't define you or make you anything

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I guess it depends on what area of the US u are from and who your friends are. I wish I had more dick pic friends (especially if they are bigger than me). I once flashed a pic infront of my friends girl when I was drunk--I honestly didn't mean to, I was looking for a different pic, it was after I had taken some for this site and PE so it couldve been seen as much bigger. Ugh, dunno if she saw it or realized, I haven't brought it up since. Lesson learned keep all dick pics in password locked email. ; )

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At age 18, my friends and I didn't need to send dick pics because we were always comparing them in person and having j/o parties. Everyone grew up to get married & have kids. This is very common straight male behavior.

I am also 18, and straight. And that sounds a bit gay haha but thats my opinion.. I dont want to see another guys stuff. Especially a friends.