I set myself up for disaster with athletic shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by LemacST, Dec 30, 2008.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

For some reason I was not aware that going commando in basketball shorts is a bad idea and makes your penis clearly noticeable for everyone to see.

Let's start off by saying that I don't have a large penis. I have an average sized penis, when erect it's 6 1/2" long and 5" around. Just like pretty much every other guy, I wish I had a bigger one but I've come to accept it the way it is.

Now back to the shorts. I wore them without underwear. I'm also the type of person who is sensitive to the cold. I am the guy with the cold handshake.

As you might have already pieced together, my penis too gets cold and even retracts, especially when going commando in shorts. Well, basically, I wore the shorts several times and experienced this type of shrinkage..I know people looked and at least two implied that they noticed. Some people now think I have a small dick, I guess, which is extremely humiliating. There isn't really a way to disprove this either so it really sucks.

Don't wear athletic shorts people.

#1 LemacST, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  2. Principessa

Gold Member

Actually the lesson to be learned here isn't not to wear athletic or basketball shorts but to wear underwear or a jockstrap when you do so. :rolleyes: :duh:

3. LemacST

Gold Member

Either way, people now think that I have a small dick because they actually saw irrefutable "proof"

4. art

art
    Gold Member

If your cock is avg or smaller... and shrank...how would anyone notice it, much less comment on it? I'm confused.

Logically, if your cock's small, and got smaller, and you're wearing shorts on top of it (commando or not) few if any people would notice its presence at all.

5. LemacST

Gold Member

With the shrinkage, it'd get smaller but it still bulges out anyway. It's just a small, embarrassing bulge. I'm kind of a big guy so the bulge to body proportion is what makes it look smaller I think. I don't know.

6. LemacST

Gold Member

By the way, ironically, I've been to a lingerie party in only my boxers. For some reason the boxers I was wearing made my bulge actually look pretty nice/big (my balls weren't sagging as much so it kind of pushed up my junk). I saw girls looking (in the good way) and one even grabbed it and we eventually had sex later in the night.

Ah, cursed shorts.

7. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Are you having problems with your washer/dryer? I don't get it...shorts with no undies obviously don't hide much; and if you are doing something athletic, it is extremely uncomfortable to be running/jumping/moving without underwear or a jock.

8. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

Though I love large penises and that's why I came to this site, I'm also well aware that small penises are awesome too. Had I seen the bulge in your athletic shorts, big or small, I would have admired it for what it is. I actually really love the look of a cockhead sticking straight out at me, showing me a good round bump-the perfect imprint of the cock in the fabric. I know there are other like minded guys and girls out there who share my same thoughts. Don't beat yourself up about it.

If you want to feel better about your size in the future, experiment with cock rings or enhancing jocks or briefs that pull it up and put it on better display, or even find some other shorts or attire made the same way as the boxers you wore to the lingerie party. But do it so that you're doing it for yourself and not because you think you have to prove anything to anyone else. The girl you had sex with after the lingerie party didn't complain about your cock did she? I'm sure it did the job just fine.

#8 D_Mac_D_Nife, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  9. LemacST

Gold Member

I appreciate that, and I'm actually not ashamed of my size at all, the situation just sucks. The shorts somehow made it look even smaller than it really is (maybe the same way the boxers did the opposite effect) and now i feel like there's rumours, or at least private "he has a small dick" thoughts. Unfortunately I wore these among a group of gossipy, scandalous people.

10. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't understand any of your angst.

11. luvbigones49

luvbigones49 New Member

I agree with Lurkerlad. :) Also a guy in a jockstrap is soooooo sexy

12. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Dude... rather then worry about if they think your cock is small... make jokes around them about it... fuck... I know a few people who get laid regularly by telling everyone there cock is 2" fully errect bent over backwards with a thumb up there ass!

Life goes on... not everyone wants a 24" cock... not everyone even wants 9 inches in them... Love what you have... even when it's cold... and others will love it too!

13. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    YouTube - george costanza - i was in the pool

I WAS IN THE POOL! I WAS IN THE POOL!

Classic. We've all had some groaner of an experience like yours. You'll live. Otherwise, make sure you're noticeable sometime when you aren't 'shrunk up'.

14. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

There's nothing I can tell you to make you feel better about what you think those people might be saying or doing, and it's unfair to tell you to just ignore them and your feelings. Though this may not be the same situation, growing up gay, I had to deal with gossipy scandalous people spreading rumors that I was a queer. It hurts your feelings and makes you feel self conscious, but all in all, it's only hurt feelings and your new friends here at LPSG can help you get over that.

I still think you've got nothing to worry about. If it would make you feel better, just find something that gives you a great looking package and wear it around those same people. :biggrin1:

Does it help to know that even though you think you've got a small dick, I kinda got a stiffie thinking about you in your athletic shorts and your nice handful of junk?

15. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let's see some pics!

16. LemacST

Gold Member

I've been humiliated in the worst way possible for a guy and it's completely irreversible.

17. LemacST

Gold Member

By the way, thanks for all of you who have posted...it is appreciated.

18. Principessa

Gold Member

That's what I thought as well.

19. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi LemacST: My advice is not to worry about your dick size. Enjoy your body and be grateful if all your parts work. It's a given when you're young, but a blessing when you're older. You don't have a photo gallery, so I don't know how fit you are. I've found that when guys are really fit, no one seems to care if they have an average size penis. I'd take a fit guy with a little dick any day over an out of shape guy with a big wang.

20. mdlindqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why were you not wearing some undies or a jock?

Draft saved Draft deleted