I Shaved My Balls

hotpony501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I pump so it is necessary to have a pumpers ring. It looks neat. and makes the meat look inviting. None of my Buddys want a mouth full of hair, when having a feast. Keep well shaved. and family jewels will look more attractive

:wink: been there, done that and still doing it after 15 years. Hate shaving that ring, but my buds like it that way.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shaved my balls today. My scrotum felt and looked weird.

Does the hair grow back? If so, how long does it usually take?

Do you prefer that your or your man's/partner's balls are hairy or bald?

It definitely makes teabagging a lot more comfortable. LOL

Yeah it grows back somewhat same rate as ur hair on head. I like 'em bald so u can suk em good without too much hairy mass in ur mouth. You should either keep them shaved or let grow out, in between when the hair reaches stubble lentht it can scratch and itch...

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose like anything else it is personal preference. I prefer shaven men, and I myself shave. Been doing so for about 20 years. Just a shower habit now! No big deal!

Kenn

RickJamesBish

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had the problems that I've heard about with shaving...just use shaving cream and don't go against the grain for the first couple times.

noline

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been shaving my balls and the area just above my shaft for a couple of years. I like the feel and the look of it. I have been using the Shick Protector. I have not nicked the boys yet. That was my biggest concern at first. I am finding it harder and harder to find the blades for the Protector. Can someone give me some pointers on the best shavers and/or blades that I can use when I run out of the Protectors?

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I have been shaving my balls and the area just above my shaft for a couple of years. I like the feel and the look of it. I have been using the Shick Protector. I have not nicked the boys yet. That was my biggest concern at first. I am finding it harder and harder to find the blades for the Protector. Can someone give me some pointers on the best shavers and/or blades that I can use when I run out of the Protectors?

I love the gillette phantom fusion razor, it has 4 blades plus it vibrates:wink:

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
I am 33 and I have been shavingm big nuts since I was 15. I shave every other day, so I don't know what it feels like when the hair grows back in.

lookingforamonster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave my balls every day in the shower. That way, It never itches! lol. If you keep on top of it, it will be fine!

And I'd be pretty disappointed if I met a guy for sex and he hadn't even been bothered to manscape...

Reactions: bigtoad

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
been shaving my balls and cock for 25+ years, long before i became bi. women seem to prefer shaved balls and i prefer guys who shave. i don't like a mouthful of hair when i'm sucking!

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It feels quite prickly when they grow back. I loved the scene with Alice Eve and Jay Baruchel.

I just shaved my balls for the first time ever. It feels great now, but I hope it doesn't hurt when it starts growing back.
Every other day i go over my balls in the shower. Keeps them smooth and no itch

Reactions: WillieThrobbit