I start the nursing program in less than three weeks

Luvalarge-n-thick1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know would love to love on someone with a large and long and loaded one but. I applied for the program in 2004 and been on the waiting list of this school in the Denver area since 2005.
I start the nursing program august the 25, the end of the month:eek::biggrin1:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
GREAT NEWS...my dgtr did same 2 yrs ago...now earning 60K yr...with no expenses and full benefits...but i must tell you...it is not easy...i hope you do not have to work and go to school...the study time is intense...and around here if you do not make the grade re-quired you are out of program...pls take it serious...you will do well in life...make the sacrifice now...you can do it...

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! That is really good! Congratulations for keeping determined! You will be a great nurse, I'm sure.

Also, you might be able to fulfill somebody's fantasies... or yours:eek:!!! LOL

Luvalarge-n-thick1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i hope you do not have to work and go to school...the study time is intense...and around here if you do not make the grade re-quired you are out of program

hey all thanks for the kudos. There's a hospital in Boulder I would like to work at. I am trying not to work and if I do it would be only one day a week and that is to keep benefits. Its been a while I have walked the halls of the college where they teach the nursing program thinking when will be my time. I know have to keep a certain gpa and I need to be organized. I am going to be working on that. :frown1::biggrin1: