i still dont get it

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Well, if someone explained it to you, the way you're explaining this to us ... i see why you "don't get it".

FBAnder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is what I dug up:

"I've experimented with different jelqing techniques and schedules over the past 6 months or so and I thought I would share what I have discovered. Of course, this is what works for me. It may not work for you.
I pretty much just jelq. I do some light stretching on and off but my main focus is jelqing.
I use an overhand alternating sitting down 2-3 second stroke.
Basically what I have discovered is that erect jelqing not only is dangerous, but completely ineffective.
I erect jelqed for two months and saw a decrease in length of .25 inch. My width was reduced by .50 inch. This was after recovery from three day impotence after I gave up erect jelqing as an "advanced" technique. Of course, we all know erect jelqing is dangerous. You could burst a vein. I think however it is unlikely you will burst a vein. In my experience, the real danger is loss of dick.
The worse advice you will ever hear is to erect jelq as an advanced technique. You know, to make your dick bigger means that it must be bigger when jelqing is the only way it will get bigger in reality. You know, dont do this as a beginner. This is false bullshit. Never do it!

Be very careful with those touting erect jelqing as some advanced technique - it is for advanced idiots.
It does not work if you study it. I have spoken with others and the results are the same.
Do a ten minute routine (tell that to an erect jelqer - lol - they need an hour routine to combat the dick shrink) and see where your measurements go.

What I have learned is split or on and off days routines work best. You need rest days. It makes sense to jelq and rest. Or use very light daily schedules.
I'm using a a light 5 day a week 10 minute jelq routine and I have gained over an inch in length and .75 in width in just one month
of correct jelqing. I alternate this with a day on and day off schedule. Some of this gain is probably cumulative but most of it is through adherence to these basic principles:
1) Less is more. 10 minutes is more than enough jelqing time to stimulate growth.
2) Rest days are more important than jelqing days. You must rest. If not every other day than do a light schedule and take the weekend off.
3) Do not jelq erect or even close to it. 50 -70% is perfect. You need blood to force around in your dick. An erect dick stresses it too much and will need a very long recovery period. A recovery from damage and destruction and atrophy. Not growth.
Yes, it will look big when you do it - but you will lose and lose big in the end.
Avoid erect jelq suggestion posts like the plague!
4) Start your jelq from total flaccidness and let it build.
10 minutes per day 5 days a week is great.
20 minutes every other day is very good too.

Remember, it is better to rest too much than to rest too little.
One guarantees recovery and growth and the other is wasting time.
Newbie."