I stink. No really i stink

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of garlic!!!

I love garlic in food but god its a killer for everybody else. I only tend to have really garlicky food when i know i will not be meeting too many people the next day to minimize the problem.

What are your thoughts do you think" oh well im sure whatever they had last night was nice" or " get away you stinkin' freak" would it put you off a person completely if you were chatting in a bar?

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell no!!! especially if he looked like you LOL

And I love garlic....

but do hate BO... so if a dude in bar stank of that.... eeewwww no!!!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love garlic but can hardly stand the smell even as it comes outta my own mouth when I talk. lol. Garlic is a strong on not too pleasant smell, but it would depend on the situation as to whether I'd chat or not. Guess it depends on the person.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't stink 9inch, you just... uhh... have a nice personality. And anything deeper than this would ruin our friendship.

I get the impression this is the best thing to happen to Ben in a long time.

Congratulations to Davey and Paul for being such great hosts and to Ben for exploring new worlds:fing02:.

Celery and activated charcoal can control the odors coming from either end, but nothing for garlic BO.

Look at it this way, no problem with vampires!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The only way garlic breath is tolerable is if you can share it. nothing like belchy garliciky sex lol

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Living where we do now, we have tons of garlic in our food. I'm at the point where I don't even notice it on anyone else.

If it bothers you chew some fresh parsley and it will take the smell away from your breath.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I love garlic, but it's smell on another's breath is not enticing.
Parsley helps, but does not entirely remove the odour.
(Of course, if I knew I was speaking with you, 9inchcanadian, I would put up with a bit more than usual.)
If you were taking garlic for the health benefits, you could take it in capsule form ... and I don't believe that it smells much when taken that way.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Two very healthy and good tasting things.:smile:
Agreed!!!:tongue::tongue: I think that the garlic breath thing isn't as strong as long as you don't burn the garlic when starting your dish...at any rate, I brush my teeth and tongue after enjoying garlicky (and oniony) food...the world will just have to deal with it afterwards!:wink:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Garlic contains sulpher compounds. These compounds can supposedly react with variety of toxins in the body and neutralize them.

Unfortunatley these stinky salts are found in your perspiration. I can think of three options:

1. Shower more often (der...)
2. Stop eating garlic (duh...)
3. Try Drysol. It is OTC but it works

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Of garlic!!!

I love garlic in food ....

What are your thoughts nice" or " get away you stinkin' freak"?

On the weekends I mince a few fresh garlic cloves and use them to flavor my oven baked chicken. I'm always pleased with the finished result. Once cooked, onions and garlic will be less pungent, but in any event I don't use an excessive amount of garlic. A combination of my drinking mint tea and using mint toothpaste works for me.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Garlic contains sulfur compounds. These compounds can supposedly react with variety of toxins in the body and neutralize them.

Take Zinc supplements.

Zinc binds/reacts with Sulfur and will help to neutralize the odor. It should work on garlic B.O. the same way it does on bad breath.