I stole a pig

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmmmm.......I once responded to a call where a guy died while having sex with a stuffed pig he had bound on it's back on the bed. So my question is ..... what did you do to that pig, mister?

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
I didn't sleep with it. I might h[SIZE=-1]ave put my [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]arm [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]around it, but nothing more.

I might just return him to the f[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]arm[/SIZE]

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I feel b[SIZE=-1]ad.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Does [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]anyone [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]want it?[/SIZE]

Assuming this is a joke and you just posted for the sake of posting... in the future, don't do that! It's annoying and a waste of bandwith.

If you are serious and stole a live pig then you should do the right thing and return it. If it's a toy return it!

Duh! Stealing is wrong.

Where are you stupid people coming from?!?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't sleep with it. I might h[SIZE=-1]ave put my [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]arm [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]around it, but nothing more. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I might just return him to the f[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]arm[/SIZE]

If I were you I would be making bacon.:tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I didn't sleep with it. I might h[SIZE=-1]ave put my [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]arm [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]around it, but nothing more. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I might just return him to the f[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]arm[/SIZE]

Probably for the best. Everyone knows that Pigs make lousy lovers.:rolleyes:
(I'm just fucking around, dude)

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
Assuming this is a joke and you just posted for the sake of posting... in the future, don't do that! It's annoying and a waste of bandwith.

If you are serious and stole a live pig then you should do the right thing and return it. If it's a toy return it!

Duh! Stealing is wrong.

Where are you stupid people coming from?!?

Sir, I [SIZE=-1]am very serious.

I never w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]anted [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]an opinion on the mor[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]al implic[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ations of ste[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]aling s[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]aid pig, I just w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]anted to know who would like to t[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ake the pig off my h[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ands.

Would you like it? His n[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ame is Cecil. [/SIZE]

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sir, I [SIZE=-1]am very serious. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I never w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]anted [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]an opinion on the mor[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]al implic[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ations of ste[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]aling s[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]aid pig, I just w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]anted to know who would like to t[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ake the pig off my h[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ands. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Would you like it? His n[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ame is Cecil. [/SIZE]

Uh oh...I sense drama.:eek5:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's ok, everyone. I took a statement from said pig, and she said that any squealing she made was with her consent, and that the OP is free of responsibility as she told him she was of legal age and then told him she gave great snout.

Call was cleared as "Peace Restored".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sir, I am very serious.

I never wanted an opinion on the moral implications of stealing said pig, I just wanted to know who would like to take the pig off my hands.

Would you like it? His name is Cecil.

First off, I am a Miss or Ms not a sir.

No, I would not like your pig, even if his name is Cecil. :tongue: Perhaps the local Humane Society will accept him?

You really can't blame me for thinking that this was a joke.

You have been a member for 3 years, have no profile information, no pictures have made a mere 83 posts and started only 4 threads. Two threads were in fictitious stories, the one I have copy/pasted below; and of course todays pig post.

btrelll vbmenu_register("postmenu_268654", true);

btrelll is

Do guys with larger winky-woo-wahs eat more cake?

A friend of mine with a stubby little nodge hardly eats any cake, while I enjoy a higher cake intake than most.

Now I ask you, how could I or anyone else for that matter possibly be expected to take your pig post, seriously.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
First off, I am a Miss or Ms not a sir.

No, I would not like your pig, even if his name is Cecil. :tongue: Perhaps the local Humane Society will accept him?

You really can't blame me for thinking that this was a joke.

You have been a member for 3 years, have no profile information, no pictures have made a mere 83 posts and started only 4 threads. Two threads were in fictitious stories, the one I have copy/pasted below; and of course todays pig post.

btrelll vbmenu_register("postmenu_268654", true);

btrelll is

Do guys with larger winky-woo-wahs eat more cake?

A friend of mine with a stubby little nodge hardly eats any cake, while I enjoy a higher cake intake than most.

Now I ask you, how could I or anyone else for that matter possibly be expected to take your pig post, seriously.

My entire posting history here h[SIZE=-1]a[/SIZE]s been serious Sir.

My stories [SIZE=-1]are post modern works of genius.

My theory of c[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ake mix enl[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]arging the winky woo w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ah is sound.

[/SIZE]Now ple[SIZE=-1]ase t[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ake this pig off my h[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ands. He's chewing my [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ankles.[/SIZE]

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
PIG NEWS: I've checked [SIZE=-1]and the pig is indeed m[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ale. It [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]also h[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]as [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a huge porky penis.

[/SIZE]