I stole a pig

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stop talkimg about your girlfriend like that, just because her clit is bigger than your penis.

Sorry about that. It is just that my lentil soup is not as good as I expected.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A trans pig? :confused: :eek: Now thats worth money! He should post pics on ebay.

Although neither a true transsexual nor a true transvestite, Miss Piggy of The Muppet Show is widely held to have been a drag act. The over-the-top use of make-up and female clothing is consistent with the deployment of exaggerative hyperfemininity by drag performers, as indeed is the stage name 'Miss Piggy', which highlights notions of gender at the expense of the performer's first name. If one factors Miss Piggy's use of camp innuendo and penchant for belting out 'queer anthems' into the equation, then the case becomes stronger still. :cool:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Although neither a true transsexual nor a true transvestite, Miss Piggy of The Muppet Show is widely held to have been a drag act. The over-the-top use of make-up and female clothing is consistent with the deployment of exaggerative hyperfemininity by drag performers, as indeed is the stage name 'Miss Piggy', which highlights notions of gender at the expense of the performer's first name. If one factors Miss Piggy's use of camp innuendo and penchant for belting out 'queer anthems' into the equation, then the case becomes stronger still. :cool:

Are you talking about moi?

:biggrin1:

And nobody stole me - I'm still here!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah? You wanna be the 1st to go tell her that and risk getting a karate chop from the porkchop princess? 'Sides, in the 80's, Piggy proved in the movies that she was definitely feminine.

Are you talking about moi?

:biggrin1:

And nobody stole me - I'm still here!
Despite the recent use of one of your old avatars, it's highly unlikely to confuse vous with a pig.

I'm not sure, did you deflower Kermit? :cool:
Well, you know having sex with a frog, sooner or later someone initiates jumping.:biggrin1: and she took the lily from his lilypad as a trophy.

I've certainly kissed a few frogs in my time... :rolleyes:
Bet french kissing must've been interesting since their tongues probably shot down to your stomach.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Despite the recent use of one of your old avatars, it's highly unlikely to confuse vous with a pig.

Recent use of one of my old avatars to do what :confused: :eek:

Bet french kissing must've been interesting since their tongues probably shot down to your stomach.

Yeah - that was about the best of it - none of the fuckers turned in to Princes. Fairy Tales lied to me !! *sulks*

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recent use of one of my old avatars to do what :confused: :eek:

Yeah - that was about the best of it - none of the fuckers turned in to Princes. Fairy Tales lied to me !! *sulks*
Your 1st avatar pic had a Miss Piggy drawing on it; I was saying that after seeing your gallery pics, no one could confuse you with her.:wink:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media

On the other hand there's Kirstie Allie. :rolleyes: