I Stretched my Piercing.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got pierced in late March with a 10G (gauge) Prince Albert I was hesitant to remove the ring. I only removed it once and had trouble getting the ring back in.

Two months later I got stretched to an 8G at the piercing parlor. It hurt a little bit just to get it stretched. I never took that one out either for fear that it would not go back in. (the smaller the G number the larger the ring thickness)

Today I removed the 8G Circular. Barbell and put in an 8G curved barbell. It went in easily and then I took it out and put the circ. barbell back in.

I had been playing with myself a bit before and had some pre-cum worked up.
I had a 6G ready for my next stretching. I put some vitamin E oil on it and tried to insert it. It went in the same as the 8G, no pain, no problem.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I stretched my ears back to a normal gauge the other day too. From using just studs. Ouch and the popping noise was yucky.

Thankfully your cock didn't make a popping noise.. or I'd of been scared. lol. Wish you would post pictures. I adore the aestheticism of PA piercings.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stretched my ears back to a normal gauge the other day too. From using just studs. Ouch and the popping noise was yucky.

Thankfully your cock didn't make a popping noise.. or I'd of been scared. lol. Wish you would post pictures. I adore the aestheticism of PA piercings.

Our new Mod Nudeyorker has some of his PA pics on line.

Here's a website where yu can see piercings.

http://www.tribalectic.com/Drupal/galleries/male/Prince+Albert+(PA)?page=4

http://www.tribalectic.com/Drupal/galleries

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congrats on the stretch! Careful, it gets addicting.

I think I will stop at 4. Last time I bought rings I bought a 6 and a 4 on Ebay. I may even stop at a 6. The new larger size looks and feels very good.

I don't want to go too far. I've seen 0 and 00 and they are too big. I don't mind them on another person, but I don't like them for myself.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah mine is yesterdays news...but I just ordered a seamless semi permanent one...I'll Post it when I get it!
OOOH yes please!
I think I will stop at 4. Last time I bought rings I bought a 6 and a 4 on Ebay. I may even stop at a 6. The new larger size looks and feels very good.

I don't want to go too far. I've seen 0 and 00 and they are too big. I don't mind them on another person, but I don't like them for myself.
They hurt on the receiving end too. Something like getting hit by a two tonne truck.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OOOH yes please!

They hurt on the receiving end too. Something like getting hit by a two tonne truck.

I've fucked a few guys with it and had no complaints, one guy really loved the new sensation. I've never been on the receiving end of a PA, but I did have a guy do me with a small bar frenum piercing. It was an interesting sensation.
I have given head to a few guys in the past with a PA and it's okay, but the ring can get in the way. I won't mind taking mine out for sex when this new one settles for a bit.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
visual aids (i.e., pics) would help me better visualize :biggrin1:

I got pierced in late March with a 10G (gauge) Prince Albert I was hesitant to remove the ring. I only removed it once and had trouble getting the ring back in.

Two months later I got stretched to an 8G at the piercing parlor. It hurt a little bit just to get it stretched. I never took that one out either for fear that it would not go back in. (the smaller the G number the larger the ring thickness)

Today I removed the 8G Circular. Barbell and put in an 8G curved barbell. It went in easily and then I took it out and put the circ. barbell back in.

I had been playing with myself a bit before and had some pre-cum worked up.
I had a 6G ready for my next stretching. I put some vitamin E oil on it and tried to insert it. It went in the same as the 8G, no pain, no problem.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I've fucked a few guys with it and had no complaints, one guy really loved the new sensation. I've never been on the receiving end of a PA, but I did have a guy do me with a small bar frenum piercing. It was an interesting sensation.
I have given head to a few guys in the past with a PA and it's okay, but the ring can get in the way. I won't mind taking mine out for sex when this new one settles for a bit.
I'm talking being fucked by a 0/00 gauge lol

thanks for sharing the story about the frenulum piercing! I have someone I want to meet up with who has one... hehe

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seen yours, it's hawt :p
Why thank you darlin'!! :biggrin1:

Nice,what gauge is it?

I saw a pic of a guy that had a similar thing to your chains, but it was a curved barbell, but at the end the ball was attached to a captive bead ring. The guy said it was a custom piece that cost him $90.

It is a 00g. I came up with the multiple rings a few years ago, and it sort of caught on all over the net. About the only time I wear multiple rings is when I'm wearing a kilt. Or photo opportunities. :tongue:

i am at the moment wearing 12mm thick tribal p.a ring trying to stretch to 15mm can get the taper through but can get the ring to follow through any ideas out there please