I subscribed so you don’t have to! You’re welcome everyone.

NosyAF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So… I was bored and subscribed to some of the pages you all might be curious about. I gave them all a fair shot in content and here are some of the pages I’ve been with and suggest you don’t waste your money! These OF folks are making a fortune off peoples curiosity. So let’s cut it out. Either give people decent content included in their membership make your page free and sell content. Out of all the ones I’ve shown the only one worth pay for in my opinion is Michael Privius as he actual posts sex videos and doesn’t flood your inbox with vids for sale. Ask me anything about any of them I will be more than happy to put your questions to bed

Attachments

NosyAF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So… I was bored and subscribed to some of the pages you all might be curious about. I gave them all a fair shot in content and here are some of the pages I’ve been with and suggest you don’t waste your money! These OF folks are making a fortune off peoples curiosity. So let’s cut it out. Either give people decent content included in their membership make your page free and sell content. Out of all the ones I’ve shown the only one worth pay for in my opinion is Michael Privius as he actual posts sex videos and doesn’t flood your inbox with vids for sale. Ask me anything about any of them I will be more than happy to put your questions to bed
Starboy flex… barley shows anything you probably see the same amount of nudity from him on Twitter. Everything he shows is a tease and an ad to purchase a full video. Not to mention the collabs and sex scenes are fake. No penetration and basically dry humping from him and his whole crew

NosyAF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mak Aaron’s… spends the entire day sending paid video requests that advertise his hole which he covers and hides in ALL his videos. All his videos are the same repeated content filmed over and over again. Great to look at him but it was boring after 3mins. Didn’t even beat my meat to any of it. That’s how dry it was

NosyAF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nizar…. Chile I have never been so not attracted to someone so beautiful in all my life. When I tell you do not waste your money I mean it. Literally just google his nudes and play in there. NOTHING exciting at all. None of the gay videos on there. None of the content you think you wanna see is on there. Trust me…. DRY

NosyAF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Me. Grandy Glaze… he’s trolling or really just into himself. It’s like someone told him he was sexy once and ran with it. He gets naked a lot but… again twitter is probably where you should stay. His videos are so cringe

Ethan2283

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Me. Grandy Glaze… he’s trolling or really just into himself. It’s like someone told him he was sexy once and ran with it. He gets naked a lot but… again twitter is probably where you should stay. His videos are so cringe
But I can tell he is so fine in person. And he’s a huge flirt. Trust me.

Dilf_hunter69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you try to review paperbagleo and skypso i really wanna see theirs

Reactions: NosyAF

NosyAF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

s_walker_c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i second this with h1mb0hubby as well
h1mb0hubby's OF is great, actually. TONS of toy videos, he uses all kinda of toys on his ass, seems to be really into assplay. His dick is always soft, even in so called "jerk off" vids (must be the roids...) A couple vids of him fucking his GF or fleshlights, but I didn't sub for those.
The toy vids are worth it if you love watching guys stuff their holes.
Doesn't seem to be any PPVs - I never got a message while I was subbed. He does send out extra photos to guys who have renew on.

However, I had a really frustrating experience when ordering a custom from him. I asked him to do something, said he'd do it, then proceeded to ignore me when I sent follow up messages. My friend tried too, and even got far enough for him to get the rates and tell him what he wanted in the video - Reese agreed to do it, then no communication afterwards. He claims its because he gets so many messages and OF's messaging system is bad. I'm not sure if I believe him - I have a Patreon and I always makes sure I look at every message and comment I get.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: chasinglight

Ryataj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Starboy flex… barley shows anything you probably see the same amount of nudity from him on Twitter. Everything he shows is a tease and an ad to purchase a full video. Not to mention the collabs and sex scenes are fake. No penetration and basically dry humping from him and his whole crew
Damn I wish I had seen this before I purchased his onlyfans yesterday. I’m so disappointed there is nothing there. Other than a few erect pics. Not the first head vid, cum vid or anything sexual at all. As fine as he is I hate this kind of teasing

Reactions: Vinzat