I suck. Severely.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I woke up this morning with an infection or something of the sort in my right eye. That meant I couldn't put my contacts in which meant I couldn't drive to work. So since the training/orientation is done in a class, and we were only halfway through orientation yesterday, that means I had to give up the assignment.
My eye isn't bothering me much right now. It's still red though, even after copious amounts of eye drops. And going out in the sunlight still hurts, feels like something is putting pressure on it when I go outside. I hoping this will clear up in the next day or two. Still not sure what I'm going to do about money, but I think my focus now is going to be on getting back to Tennessee. Things just keep getting worse here. It's spiraling out of control and I think it best to get out before everything falls out from underneath me.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
None of that means you suck though.

Unless you were drinking milkshake through a straw when you typed it.

I hope things start getting better for you soon, Stapled - you're having a bit of a shit time of it at the moment. aren't you?

D

deleted105034

You couldn't have broken the law just a little bit and drove to work anyway?

JohnMus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't you have a pair of eye glasses at the ready for emergencies like this? If not, that is poor planning and only one person to blame.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
None of that means you suck though.

Unless you were drinking milkshake through a straw when you typed it.

I hope things start getting better for you soon, Stapled - you're having a bit of a shit time of it at the moment. aren't you?

Well, my luck sucks at the very least.
Yeh it seems like it. Hopefully things will pick up again once I'm back in Tennessee.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe this was a sign that you should go back. Good luck.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I've had this problem with this eye before. I just have to keep my contacts out of it and clean it periodically throughout the day. It should clear up by tomorrow.
So yes, I did talk to an eye doctor. Long before today.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sucks man. did you think about putting just one contact in? that's what i have to do occasionally when my eye wont cooperate. did u call your work and tell them whats up?

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I tried it, but having good vision in one eye and being damn near blind in the other gave me a massive headache. Plus going out in the sunlight, even with sunglasses on, irritated the hell out of my bad eye.
I should get an eye patch just in case this happens a third time.