i suffer from no ass syndrome

theseareghosts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
while i know im a far from perfect physical specimen... i have a minor minor lisp when i speak, i have a small belly that will not go away, short legs which makes finding pants harder than it should be, BUT those dont really bother me that much(im sure there are other things)... the one thing that does is not having an ass... or at least a bit "meatier" ass. for apperence purposes are the obvious ones, but the one that really sucks is that i can not sit on hard surfaces for long periods time without it being rather uncomfortable.

im sure there are other out who can understand my situation.

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im kind of your opposite...at least when it comes to having an ass...
my waist is 32" and my butt is 44"...
as far as looks go its nice, but when it comes to buying pants it makes it a little hard.
but if you want to improve yours i suggest doing squats...without weight at first but then adding more weight as neccessary

sokrokr

Just Browsing
Media
i have exactly the same problem... i've got literally no fat back there, just muscle. there are times when i wish i had a bit more padding.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All looks cute to me - you're young and as you get older you'll probably bulk up a little naturally, then you'll be glad you started out lean. Personally I prefer a small butt on a man, you're not supposed to have child bearing hips and well cushioned rear :)

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ass is all muscle and both men and women tell me that I have a cute ass. But still, as one of my co-workers put it: I suffer from Noassatall. (no-ass-at-all)

theseareghosts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All looks cute to me - you're young and as you get older you'll probably bulk up a little naturally, then you'll be glad you started out lean. Personally I prefer a small butt on a man, you're not supposed to have child bearing hips and well cushioned rear :)

the thing is that im in my late twenties at this point (i know i dont look it)... i have bulked up a bit since my super skinny teenage years, and also have lost about 30-40lbs over the past few years since i stopped eating like shit... but i still fear that i may never have an ass. i'll have to try the squats and hope for the best.

theseareghosts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I weighed 95lbs till my late thirties, don't worry about it there are a lot of women who like a lean guy. Still cute :)

most of my friends are skinnier than i am and they all have girlfriends... so i still have some hope, i've been in a bit of a "dry spell" as of lately. and thanks, its always nice to hear that... you're pretty easy on the eyes yourself.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have much of an ass either. I have had some girls tell me it looks like my thighs just go straight to my back and I have had other girls tell me I have a really cute ass.

wordz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ghoost
i feel what u sayin huh i can't sit in flat places for long to hey sux i know ..........well tht isthe only thing tht we have in coomon all the athars i am sorted

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you didn't post a pic I will have to take your word for it.
However, since you are cuter than a speckled pup and hung like a horse I wouldn't worry about your butt or lack there of. :biggrin1:

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
These are all good suggestions. Another idea is to use an elliptical climber. Those things are hell on my legs thighs & ass. The best workout I've found, and I'm sure it'll help yah. Though I agree you don't really need to worry about it. You have other attributes that I'm sure interest people :)

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although it won't help when you're nude (but trust me, no one will be looking at your ass when you're nude) but you can buy underwear with padded ass cheeks. It also comes with padding for the crothch but I don't think you would buy that particular option.

Novaboy

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i agree with this as well... i seem to be very agreeable!

These are all good suggestions. Another idea is to use an elliptical climber. Those things are hell on my legs thighs & ass. The best workout I've found, and I'm sure it'll help yah. Though I agree you don't really need to worry about it. You have other attributes that I'm sure interest people :)