i suffer from no ass syndrome

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You should post a pic of your ass and let us decide. I bet you have a cute ass.

while i know im a far from perfect physical specimen... i have a minor minor lisp when i speak, i have a small belly that will not go away, short legs which makes finding pants harder than it should be, BUT those dont really bother me that much(im sure there are other things)... the one thing that does is not having an ass... or at least a bit "meatier" ass. for apperence purposes are the obvious ones, but the one that really sucks is that i can not sit on hard surfaces for long periods time without it being rather uncomfortable.

im sure there are other out who can understand my situation.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you athletic? Being involved in some sport or fitness activity THAT YOU REALLY ENJOY will enhance your fitness level and over appearance. My 3 things are cycling, running, and working it at the gym. For you, I would highly recommend the gym, and get a personal trainer to develop a workout program for you. He may recommend protein powder or some kind of supplements to bulk up. After 6 - 8 sessions with the trainer, you'll know what to do, how to do it, and can work out on your own going forward. Tell him what you want to do with your body. If you eat the way you should and work out religiously, you would not believe where you could be in a year. Genetics plays a role for everybody, but any of us on this website can have a hot, fit body IF WE WANT IT BAD ENOUGH. My motto lately is "How bad do you want it?' I'm on a mission to raise the bar with my fitness and pleased with the results so far. Summer's here! Let's make it hot for the clothes!

cumluvr999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would have to second the padded rear underwear. I have some butt but find it very uncomfortable on my tail bone when sitting on hard surfaces. The padded underwear helps fill out your pants some, but more importantly gives you some much needed cushioning that goes with you.:smile:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No acetol. Dude, I've seen much worse. I have an ass and it's still difficult to sit on a hard surface for any length of time. Bike seats are bad. Make my legs numb after awhile. You don't look like you've been in a sawmill accident like some guys I've seen. It's all soft tissue back there. Look at a skeleton sometime.

As others have said, any exercises that extend your legs rearward, behind you, will increase the size of your ass. Rollerblading is really good. It may take a long time though, as anyone who has tried to enlarge a body part can attest. You're already sorted out on the front so you could always develop a sway back and stick your butt out. I'd rather do that than wear puffy underwear.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the one thing that does is not having an ass... or at least a bit "meatier" ass. for apperence purposes are the obvious ones, but the one that really sucks is that i can not sit on hard surfaces for long periods time without it being rather uncomfortable...

God, you make me :biggrin1: laugh with that comment about sitting on hard surfaces! But why is this so bad? Some European bodies are beautiful in the way they are lean, sleek and without many curves. Simplicity. You have a magnificent body and I know guys who would love to photograph bodies like yours.

And no offense to Rivas, but christ! Your ass is unbelievable!

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's right and don't let yourself get fat, because there's nothing worse to look at as a fat sonuvabich with a flat ass! Agchh! I don't care if it's man or woman, and who can tell if you got a flat pancakes ass?! Keep that shit toned and tight.

I'm not picking on you because you white, okay. Some Mexicans have flat asses too.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
i must have a fat ass cuz i can sit on it all day.
I am sitting on a cushion at the moment. I used to have a nice butt. Now, it's a case of no ass at all. I lost too much weight. Guess, I'll have to start exercising it again.
Squeeze that butt. Tighten it up. Work it baby work it. Make it hurt. It'll get big and you can flirt.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No ass?

That's uncanny.

you crack me up.

:rolleyes:

theseareghosts, don't worry. while i don't have a big booty, I have a little bit of one and I can't sit for long periods of time on any surface. (no wait..... well, some surfaces but thats not on my ass :biggrin1:) That has to do with blood supply from sitting in one position too long usually.
and I like a lean assed man. looks sexy.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't know, I know a lot of white guys with big butts. My bro and cousin are two of them. Big ole butts. My cousin has enough for 2.5 men to be bootylicious.

Yeah, I've seen some white guys with really nice asses.

And then I felt all sad because I can't blame my ass on white people :tongue: