I suppose I'm back for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I'm currently bored. Haven't been here in awhile. Probably not going to be super active. No plans on engaging in meaningful conversations. That just leads to nonsensical arguments. I've got a cam and I'm not afraid to use it but don't think I'll jump on 24/7 with just anyone. If you're full of shit, I'll call you out on it and block you for life so don't tell me you have a 12 inch dick. I'm wildly brilliant and not too shabby with statistics so I know the odds of meeting someone with a foot long.

As for you "girls": yeah, I know you're not really a girl. I've been at this game for about 7 years and I'm familiar with the tricks. I'm a graphic designer by trade so photoshop and I are bff. Tell me what I want to hear and sometimes I'll play along but don't think for a second I actually believe you're a female. I get bored and it's easier to go with it. Cybersex is all fantasy anyway, right?

Otherwise, I'm generally friendly and respond to every message I get. My humor is dry but not mean. I don't get into insults. Being a jackass is unnecessary and doesn't get me off. R-E-S-P-E-C-K

Look for me on cam4 as hugo_b. On camfuze, hugob2099. On xtube, hugo_b. I've got pics and vids, all a few years old, but none are posted right now. I'm a gold member because I've already been verified by this site ages ago. Someday I'll make new content but in the meantime, live cam is all I do.

Errrr, the end

Status
Not open for further replies.