I swear it's impossible to get laid from the internet without paying!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer, May 11, 2010.

1. D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer Account Disabled

Ugh... I've been trying for over a year with no luck. Haven't even MET a girl that I've talked to online... tried approaching it in different ways (as a gentlemen, as a sex freak, as a down-to-earth-guy)... nothing seems to work. 70% of them are gay men posing as women and the rest of them just disappear after several days of chatting... it's like there's not a serious woman out there! Either Toronto doesn't have enough people who are looking for NSA fun or there's not a woman out there who wants me.. lol.

Do you guys have any success stories or tips and websites to meet SERIOUS women online? What works best? Also the website has to be free... I'm not about to pay for talk to women online... thanks!

#1 D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. Tantalar

Tantalar New Member

3. D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

Thanks... seems mainly relationship-based though... would it be good for NSA encounters?

4. dolfette

Gold Member

that's the thing.
    nsa from the internet?
    women can walk into any bar and get the same thing,
    and be able to inspect the goods first.
    the risk associated with internet hookups just isn't worth it for a lot of women, despite the fantasy being hot. last minute cold feet.
    and if you give off any creepy vibes at all they'll not chance it.

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had plenty of NSA hookups off of OkCupid. I liked the idea of making acquaintances to hang out with, but whose primary role was to fuck me whenever we both were available. It was easier to find than I could have dreamed.

I got plenty of "woos" all of which I ignored. I got tons of stupid one-liners, all of which I ignored. I got relatively few funny, intelligent, well-written letters, and I responded to every last one of those. Of those I exchanged phone numbers with a pretty small percentage. Of those I met only a tiny percentage. Of the ones I met, I fucked nearly 100% (with only one exception) of them for months (starting 100% of the time on day one) until it either petered out, or one of us got involved with someone seriously. Nearly all of those acquaintances turned into genuine friendships. I'd say for every 300 times I was contacted by men, I fucked 1 or fewer. I only met the ones I definitely wanted to have sex with. Those are good numbers to keep in your head as you figure out just what to say.

#5 AlteredEgo, May 12, 2010
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
  6. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

If you're not gay, good luck with that :tongue:

7. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a GF that uses plenty of fish.com and she just does NSA.

8. gretchenweiner

Albums:
    i met my hunk of man meat on this site actually

9. StraightDave

StraightDave New Member

Albums:
    Plentyoffish is a pretty disgusting website. It's rare to come across a girl who doens't look as if she has had a significant history with hard drugs or is a single mother(or both) on that site.

10. StraightDave

StraightDave New Member

Albums:
    Hmm, well this is odd.

I actually met gretch here too. That just goes to show how successful this site is. Apparently two different guys have had luck meeting the most beautiful girl on all the internet due to this site. Can't say I'm too happy about this revelation though

You could also try either of the following, both of which I've had some very interesting experiences with...

www.dollforum.com
    zoophilesforum.com
    http://www.amputeedate.com/

#10 StraightDave, May 12, 2010
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
  11. gretchenweiner

Albums:
    bah! you know i'm talking about you :tongue:

12. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

adultfriendfinder worked for me.

13. tigolbitties

tigolbitties New Member

I've fucked a lot of guys off craigslist.

14. leejt11986

leejt11986 New Member

Women get guys easy off of craigslist, vice versa is harder.

15. tigolbitties

tigolbitties New Member

If you're hot and post hot pics of yourself on Craigslist often, you'll get emails from women. I read maybe 20 CL posts under Casual Encounters a day. 15 of them make me throw up in my mouth. 4 of them are guys that I'm not that impressed with. 1 I would like to fuck. Some days I email them. Most days I don't.

If you're hot, you can get laid on CL. Especially if you have something that other guy lack (i.e. awesome abs, a big wang, are younger, etc). I take any claims of being an expert ("I'm the best a oral") as bullshit.

Show me your pic, tell me your stats, tell me what you're into then shut up and let me email you.

16. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Don't try to 'be' anything, just tell what you are looking for and see what happens... I'm sure that this stuff is way easier for gay guys, but even we have these same issues... People get horny and they put an ad up and then by the time you get a response, you arn't horny anymore and so you end up being a no show or just don't respond.
    When I was in San Francisco recently I was surprised that a friend of mine was using Craigslist to hookup... I was like, "Dude, why don't you just go sit on the front step of your condo and pick someone up as they go go by... or take a walk and find someone... I think the majority of people putting ads up on CL are the newbies or the amatures who think they know what they want, but when it's actually presented to them they get cold feet. Even though a CL ad in San FRancisco will probably work better than a lot of more rural areas, I'm concerned about a gay guy in SF who can't find dick without putting up a CL ad.... I mean come on... it's gay mecca!

17. Incocknito

Gold Member

18. D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

Don't you have to pay for important features?

19. whatadork

whatadork New Member

My guess though is you're only going for the hotties. The hotties have SO MANY guys going after them. You might think you're a good looking guy with a good body and a big cock, but your big cock won't do much for you right now since if you flaunt your big cock early she'll likely write you off as someone who will just use her for sex (and prob has diseases up the wazoo). So you're basically going off of your looks and what personality you can convey thru messages.

So the big issue is, if she's a hottie, she probably has 5 guys as good looking as you and another 2-3 that are BETTER looking than you and like 30 that's aren't as good looking as you trying to get her attention. So you're gonna have to convince her that you're a better dude than the 5 of the same attractiveness as you and the 2-3 that look better than you.

Honestly you're best off probably posting an ad vs replying to one. But of course the likelihood of getting a very attractive girl to respond is low, or you'll probably have to lower your standards and go for average looking girls.

Btw in my experience:

Plenty of Fish - might as well be called Plenty of Men. It's absurd how bad the "competition" is. At least that's how I felt since I noticed that for every somewhat attractive girl there, she'll be favorited by like 20 guys. For every attractive girl, like 100 guys. For every very attractive girl, over 200 guys. Sheesh. And I've noticed a lot of girls on there seem to be interested in just for the ego boost (though of course if a super great catch messaged them I'm sure they'd go for it).

Craigslist - I've gotten a (that's one) date off of CL before though I haven't really tried much; I think I've tried 2-3x only though. It didn't go that well since we had absolutely no chemistry. I had a really "hot girl" reply once for some erotic chat and picture swapping. Hot girl in quotes since I've never met her in person (though she expressed that the idea interested her) so she COULD be a dude or ugly, but there's a bunch of things she did/said that made me 90% sure she was for real.

OkCupid - I've met a decent amount of girls off of this site, but before you get really excited, none of them were very attractive; they were more or less average looking. But you have to realize that I wasn't looking for just a fuck, I was looking for someone to date and if they were the right person, someone for a long term relationship. I guess I was lucky in that the two girls I've slept with that I met off of here both enjoyed sleeping w/ me enough to want an NSA relationship.

20. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Dude CL is the ONLY option for gay guys in rural areas unless you want to hang out in this one seedy adult bookstore in town. When you don't live in a big city with a gayborhood like Castro or DuPont Circle in DC where you can safely assume everyone you meet there is gay or at least not a homophobe who is going to beat the shit outta you if you hit on him, there are few options. This is Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson country!

Draft saved Draft deleted