I swear it's impossible to get laid from the internet without paying!

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude...are you KIDDING?!

Ducks in a barrel. If you want it, it's out there. The internet man!!!!

Btw...chicks on those sites are just looking for sex too. Think about it. No really. Think about it.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plentyoffish.com...POF for short. But really means "plenty of fucks." met assorted guys on there during my online dating. Only one I reallly liked. Not hung or exceptionally skilled in bed though.

I've met guys on myspace and on facebook that I've ended up dating/hooking up with.

Okcupid.com...it's kinda fun. I met a guy on there who I hooked up with and then became a bootie call. He's big and skilled. He's been a member of lpsg for years. And referred me to the site. He told me about it as I really like sex. I really prefer to have sex with guys who are big. Size matters a lot to me, now...And as my okcupid hook up couldn't service me as much as I wanted...he was hoping I'd find another lpsg member.

As lucky would have it, I did meet a lpsg member who lives 5 minutes from me and is hot, big, and skilled in bed.

Maybe its easier for females...but I've never had any trouble finding someone online.

CoupleINky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We do this often. Now if you are looking for a girlfriend, can't help, but if just looking for some interesting and sexy fun we have met all of our playmates from posting websites. Wifelovers and Flickr for all of them.All were just luck of the draw for them and us.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
We do this often. Now if you are looking for a girlfriend, can't help, but if just looking for some interesting and sexy fun we have met all of our playmates from posting websites. Wifelovers and Flickr for all of them.All were just luck of the draw for them and us.

:naughty: Wifelovers? Sounds like my kinda site...

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

Account Disabled
Media
The thing is, none of the sex freaks are ever real... they're either men acting as women or robots and fake ads. And all the other women who are real want to take it slow with a friendship and all that... I just want a booty call, don't want to go through all the time of developing a trustworthy relationship and all that... I just want to meet, talk for a little while, and have sex! lol

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i get chatting then it fizzles out. i don't want to meet somebody on facebook and ask them flat out for a fuck. i don't want to get banned. lol.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
i get chatting then it fizzles out. i don't want to meet somebody on facebook and ask them flat out for a fuck. i don't want to get banned. lol.

You're trying to actually wrap up a sex session on facebook? Like, you send a message saying that you want to have sex and get a reply with the time and place?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
If you're a man unless you're extremely hot and write a very hot/witty ad, you won't be able to get laid for free online.

You will be able to use the internet to meet new people, who after getting to know you might have sex with you, but you won't be able to set up your hook ups through one or two emails.

The above does not apply to gay men.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, it's not. I've done it many times for one-night stands. And I found my ex- in a chat room (the subject wasn't sex, BTW)