I swear it's impossible to get laid from the internet without paying!

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been trying to do the same thing and I've been failing. Okcupid.com seems to better than the rest though.

If anybody wants to be friends (guy or girl) on that site too, just send me a PM. If your a cute girl in Michigan, then i'm definitely interested.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go out, meet a chick, take her home and bang her. The internet is where they go to talk and that's about it. I don't meet anyone off here, I go out and get a real man. And when I say real, I mean I see what's in front of me, and I know who I'm talking to!

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess my advice hasn't worked out for you. Sorry about that. NSA's are tough.

Just know, it's not impossible. Without the internet, I'd still be a virgin. Every girl I've fucked I met from the internet lol. It's real life that's the impossible part for me.

J

JR7

KTF40 - the Internet has become real life. Don't be hard on yourself.

As for the original poster's inquiry ... I haven't met anyone off the Internet in about 8 years because that was when I met my girlfriend (now wife). But before that, in the late nineties - early 2000's, I used AOL with stellar results. I guess I had the opposite problem - I only found random sex/hook ups, no long term relationships. But simply looking up members profiles for females near my area and IM-ing them was all I needed to do to meet them and hook up or have sex. Often I would meet them the very night we chatted online. The key is to get them interested by having a pic of yourself (or a webcam), and write about sex. I found that a good opener to the sex conversation was, "Have you ever met anyone from online in person?" If they say no, you might be wise to not waste your time. (This is essentially a rhetorical question.) But if you happen to find the rare prude or first time chatter, chances are you;re not going to get to meet her in person. Work on the ones who have spread their pussies for other guys off the Internet. It's more likely you'll get your chance at bat. Once you find out that she has met a guy offline in person a good follow-up question is, "What is the furthest you've ever gone the first time you met someone off the Internet." This is essentially the modern day, "How far would you go on a first date." If she's game, she'll start asking you questions like that. You can either tell the truth and say you've never met anyone off the internet. She may find that endearing and want to be your first. However, if you don't get good results this way, it may be advisable to lie (or fib) and describe a hook-up session you allegedly had over the internet. Something that often worked for me - I used to say that I met multiple women off the internet. This is not so brash because chances are she's met more guys than you (or any guy) has met girls. Then I like to say notwithstanding this promiscuity, many of them you would have wanted to have a long term relationship with, but they were just into a one-night-stand or having a fuck-buddy. This makes them think you're willing to hook up, but your heart is in the right place. That way if she meets you and not only has good sex, she can also consider you for the long term. I have to admit, that was a lie. Very few of the women I met did i want to have a long term relationship with. I was still much more of a gentleman than most scum on AOL, but, and this is my last tip for you ...

You have to be more willing to have the NSA sex than doing it with a hot girl. I fucked and ate a lot of pussies of girls you might consider 5's, 4's, even 3's. I had a few 7's, maybe an 8, but you've got to go into this hoping for a plain jane and be willing to hook up with even less attractive. Also, maybe times have changed since the late nineties - early 2000's, but practically all the girls I met off the internet had full, bushy vaginas. Not a problem for me because I'm a hairy pussy lover. But unless styles have changed since I met my girlfriend now wife, internet pussies were hairy pussies, So be aware and love the hair. I'm here to tell you that notwithstanding their looks, these girls were all incredibly fun in bed. Maybe it was the randomness of it. Even though some of them were verging on obese or facially unattractive I was never unable to rise to the occasion. And I always came! In fact, internet sessions tended to be those marathon cum sessions. So be ready to cum three times in one night. I used to 69, cum, 69 again, cum again, amd just when the sun was coming up finally have sex. Nothing like driving home at 6:30 in the morning with a spent dick with post cum dripping in your underwear. And no, I'm not being sarcastic, it's a great feeling. Good luck.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha funny that this thread should appear!

I was really horny last night and while I was browsing the free Plenty of Fish, one of the user profiles had a link to some sort of adult site.

I clicked it and it got redirected to a site called Be Naughty. I had a look on and it seemed alright. Anyway I joined up and paid £3/$6 or so for a 3 day trial membership.

All the profiles are either of old/unattractive women are men or at least people showing pics that are not of themselves. Most people only have one pic too.

So I've just cancelled it, no one was contacting me (at least no one who I didn't think was a man) and I am quite an attractive guy so I don't know how other guys go on there.

Anyway online your best bet is Plenty of Fish. Never pay for an 'adult' site. When I deleted my account from Be Naughty they even admitted they have a big problem with 'scammers' as they call it (fake profiles). I imagine its the same everywhere, even on AFF.

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plenty of Fish and OkCupid are the best free sites to meet women. They're for actual dating, not sex. But it's definitely easier to meet women off there than craigslist or some other similar site.

Just be smooth on the date and you'll get some sex.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KTF40 - the Internet has become real life. Don't be hard on yourself.

As for the original poster's inquiry ... I haven't met anyone off the Internet in about 8 years because that was when I met my girlfriend (now wife). But before that, in the late nineties - early 2000's, I used AOL with stellar results. I guess I had the opposite problem - I only found random sex/hook ups, no long term relationships. But simply looking up members profiles for females near my area and IM-ing them was all I needed to do to meet them and hook up or have sex. Often I would meet them the very night we chatted online. The key is to get them interested by having a pic of yourself (or a webcam), and write about sex. I found that a good opener to the sex conversation was, "Have you ever met anyone from online in person?" If they say no, you might be wise to not waste your time. (This is essentially a rhetorical question.) But if you happen to find the rare prude or first time chatter, chances are you;re not going to get to meet her in person. Work on the ones who have spread their pussies for other guys off the Internet. It's more likely you'll get your chance at bat. Once you find out that she has met a guy offline in person a good follow-up question is, "What is the furthest you've ever gone the first time you met someone off the Internet." This is essentially the modern day, "How far would you go on a first date." If she's game, she'll start asking you questions like that. You can either tell the truth and say you've never met anyone off the internet. She may find that endearing and want to be your first. However, if you don't get good results this way, it may be advisable to lie (or fib) and describe a hook-up session you allegedly had over the internet. Something that often worked for me - I used to say that I met multiple women off the internet. This is not so brash because chances are she's met more guys than you (or any guy) has met girls. Then I like to say notwithstanding this promiscuity, many of them you would have wanted to have a long term relationship with, but they were just into a one-night-stand or having a fuck-buddy. This makes them think you're willing to hook up, but your heart is in the right place. That way if she meets you and not only has good sex, she can also consider you for the long term. I have to admit, that was a lie. Very few of the women I met did i want to have a long term relationship with. I was still much more of a gentleman than most scum on AOL, but, and this is my last tip for you ...

You have to be more willing to have the NSA sex than doing it with a hot girl. I fucked and ate a lot of pussies of girls you might consider 5's, 4's, even 3's. I had a few 7's, maybe an 8, but you've got to go into this hoping for a plain jane and be willing to hook up with even less attractive. Also, maybe times have changed since the late nineties - early 2000's, but practically all the girls I met off the internet had full, bushy vaginas. Not a problem for me because I'm a hairy pussy lover. But unless styles have changed since I met my girlfriend now wife, internet pussies were hairy pussies, So be aware and love the hair. I'm here to tell you that notwithstanding their looks, these girls were all incredibly fun in bed. Maybe it was the randomness of it. Even though some of them were verging on obese or facially unattractive I was never unable to rise to the occasion. And I always came! In fact, internet sessions tended to be those marathon cum sessions. So be ready to cum three times in one night. I used to 69, cum, 69 again, cum again, amd just when the sun was coming up finally have sex. Nothing like driving home at 6:30 in the morning with a spent dick with post cum dripping in your underwear. And no, I'm not being sarcastic, it's a great feeling. Good luck.

Maybe it's just me, but I actually I find all of that almost unbearably desolate. Apart from this bit... "Also, maybe times have changed since the late nineties - early 2000's, but practically all the girls I met off the internet had full, bushy vaginas. Not a problem for me because I'm a hairy pussy lover. But unless styles have changed since I met my girlfriend now wife, internet pussies were hairy pussies, So be aware and love the hair."....which made me giggle.

@ the OP.

I think the poster had it bang on who said that women don't need to use the internet for sex hook ups when, if they are reasonably attractive, they can just go into a bar and get laid the same night.

Why bother with paying a joining fee, writing out a profile, choosing a flattering photo, waiting for replies, reading the replies, sifting out the inevitable morons, weirdos, Shrek lookalikes, scam artists, out of towners and potential serial killers, chatting on MSN, setting up a date, going on the date...... only to find out that the guy she is on a date with is 15 years older and 30lbs heavier than his photo. Blah blah blah. She could have met about 10 "real world" partners in that time, if she wished. And for each of them, she would have been able to see the goods up close, talk to them to assess them for potential sexual chemistry and the likelihood of them having an axe and a roll of duct tape in the back of their car, and choose, in her own time, whether or not to take things further without there being any weight of expectation on either of them that they were going to fuck (which would always be the case with internet dates).

It just doesn't make sense. I mean, when you fancy a burger, do you drive down to your local McDonalds there and then, or do you order one over the internet and wait weeks for it to turn up, when it will probably turn out to be no good anyway?

Women probably use the net more for seeking out potential LTR boyfriends, because that way they can advertise on the basis of compatibility of interests and personality, and then take their time to see whether there is any connection.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not if you're female. :rolleyes:

i could post my picture, location and kinks on just about any site online. is a matter of screening from there :cool:

D

deleted157868

I've met up with, and have had sex with 2 girls over the internet. One was from a java hockey game and one was from a sports forum. Sure, it took a while but it happened.

My theory is its the places that you wouldn't expect to find someone, is where you will. I say this because I have gone to sights like this actively seeking someone to meet up with and nothing has ever come of it.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's impossible because we get bombarded. I have no opposition to NSA sex. That's been a good portion of my sex. That being said, I am on pof, and used to be on okc. I get NO less than 10 douchy guys a day trying to talk me into fucking them. It gets to where it's just obnoxious. All I ever say anymore is no, because I'm sick of hearing the same bullshit time and time again. For that matter, most of the guys are way out of my league physically, but what do I care? Ten more who are equally as physically perfect, will pop up tomorrow. If and when I am in the mood to just get fucked... I pick one and say yes :) My point is, unless you are absolutely and completely irresistible... it's just a matter of finding the one chick who happens to be in the mood, and not being annoying.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys really can't just meet a woman at a bar, club, library, class, supermarket ... anywhere? and just talk to them??

if you don't have the skills to talk to a girl in real life, what makes you think they will hop in bed with the same awkward person behind a computer screen? not only are you still awkward, but with the computer screen added you're EXTREMELY sketchy, at best .. and your awkwardness will come off as creepy

so yeah if you're a straight male trying to get sex off the internet, being awkward, sketchy and creepy will not get you many dates, or at least dates with anyone worth while ... you'll give off that msnbc predator vibe and im pretty sure thats not the most attractive way to present yourself

and of course, if you're a girl all you need is a vagina and a pulse and somebody will answer lol, just be prepared to have shrek knocking on your door

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys really can't just meet a woman at a bar, club, library, class, supermarket ... anywhere? and just talk to them??

if you don't have the skills to talk to a girl in real life, what makes you think they will hop in bed with the same awkward person behind a computer screen? not only are you still awkward, but with the computer screen added you're EXTREMELY sketchy, at best .. and your awkwardness will come off as creepy

so yeah if you're a straight male trying to get sex off the internet, being awkward, sketchy and creepy will not get you many dates, or at least dates with anyone worth while ... you'll give off that msnbc predator vibe and im pretty sure thats not the most attractive way to present yourself

and of course, if you're a girl all you need is a vagina and a pulse and somebody will answer lol, just be prepared to have shrek knocking on your door
Were we separated at birth? This is down right uncanny.

side note: I heavily endorse meeting chicks at the supermarket. Just sayin.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol, it's hard enough for gay men to get laid from the internet, you straights just don't stand a chance! I got stood up on my last four attempts, twice by the same guy. I'm re-instituting my "one strike and you're out" rule.

Bob_girth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is easier to find a couple where the guy wants to watch his wife get fucked by a big cock, than it is to find a single girl online. Try that route. You have a big cock, should be easy to get laid online. You gotta find a girl who's bored with her husband's/boyfriend's smaller cock.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Were we separated at birth? This is down right uncanny.

side note: I heavily endorse meeting chicks at the supermarket. Just sayin.

lol i think we both just have basic common sense and we are aware of people ahah ... idk why they call it common sense because apparently its not that common

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This! Yes... mhmmm:smile:

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bob Girth is right; i have said on a different thread that i met a hot couple in their 20s on here. We had a great time eventhough we did not have penetrative sex.
I have also met a lady on FB and we had a blast.
The thing is, i just do this online thing for fun.
If i really want to meet a lady for NSA sex or something, i'm off to a club or pub.
Hell, there are millions of places where women can be picked up. Or do you particularly like online dating?
Something else; you can pick women up at the most unexpected places.
Maybe you should try going out a bit more. There are loads of women out there looking for NSA sex. Don't be too eager though, play it cool.