I swear it's impossible to get laid from the internet without paying!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plenty of Fish and OkCupid are the best free sites to meet women. They're for actual dating, not sex. But it's definitely easier to meet women off there than craigslist or some other similar site.

Just be smooth on the date and you'll get some sex.
I used to meet guys from Plenty and OkCupid rimarily for sex. The "dates" were initially to reassure each other that we were not psychos. Once we established that we liked fucking each other, we could go out and have a good time beforehand. But our main reason to see each other, was to get laid. If you're looking for sex, just say so. Men who want sex and pretend they want to date are irritating.

J

JR7

Alteredego is absolutely right. Great advice. The first 'date' is basically a chance to meet in a public place and make sure you both want to go through with what you intended to do. If the girl looks nothing like her picture or the guy looks nothing like his picture, it's a chance to back out and just have some coffee. I'll be honest, whenever I met a girl from online at a public place (like Denny's) I was so horny that looks alone rarely caused me to back out - if she was similarly game.

I do remember one time, I met a girl at no other than Denny's, who was physically unattractive. I was horny and ready to hook up with her nonetheless because of some of the things she said she's done on previous internet dates. However, during the date it became obvious that she was hoping for something more long term than a NSA internet tryst. She was interested in fucking that night, but I couldn't go through with it. I knew it would hurt her if we fucked (or 69'ed) and no real relationship followed. I'm not saying I'm the most chivalrous guy in the world, but I used the 'date' to back out because I learned that she was not as into random hooking up for the sake of hot sex, but rather as a (ineffective) means to a long term relationship.

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys really can't just meet a woman at a bar, club, library, class, supermarket ... anywhere? and just talk to them??

if you don't have the skills to talk to a girl in real life, what makes you think they will hop in bed with the same awkward person behind a computer screen?

Don't really agree with this, and I'm not talking about sex.

Some people, like me, are extremely shy and have a very difficult time approaching women in real life.

Yet pretty much all the women I've met up with from the free dating sites have been pretty interested in me. Lack of approaching skills does not always equate to having no social skills.

J

JR7

Some people are better writers than speakers. For those people the internet/chatting could be the way they're able to put their best foot forward. The same is true in the law. Some lawyers are excellent communicators in writing. They can draft compelling motions/briefs and convince judges to rule in their client's favor. Others have no writing ability at all, but are remarkably quick on their feet and know how to communicate orally in a very effective manner. Many times, members of the former group, while astute on paper, fall apart if they have to speak before a jury or even a single judge. Of course, ideally, as an attorney you want to be effective in communicating in both manners. But such is not always the case. Just as the law attorneys people to find their niche, with the advent of the internet, now single people who communicate more effectively in writing than in person have found somewhat of a niche.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I'm both a good writer and speaker, and sex is hard to come by on my end in even the best of times, so I dunno. I agree that Craigslist, for the straight fellows like myself, is probably not going to work with regularity if at all. I say this as a guy who has posted ads there thrice now, with no success. As for adult sites like ZOIG, AdultFriendFinder, here, etc. the results are equally dismal.

Now for the OkCupid/PlentyOfFish crowd: Been on both, looking for actual dates/partners, not hook-ups. Haven't had much like luck on either, though only really been on OKC for a couple of weeks now.

A pretty common complaint I'm hearing from bystanders/friends is that they just don't believe someone like me would actually be on an online dating site (the "too good to be true" syndrome). Which is both flattering if I believe their assessment of my looks and charm and writing ability is fine and true, and disheartening because I really do have a hard time meeting quirky, unconventional women in the real world who fit my standards. That's the problem with being weird: you narrow your niche considerably.

I don't know what I can add to be helpful though really as my success rate makes failure look good. :redface:

J

JR7

It seems that of all these sites that have come out since the early 2000's (Plenty of Fish, OKCupid, etc.) that none of them deliver like AOL. If AOL is still out there in terms of going into chat rooms, looking up member profiles and IM-ing them, I'd stick with that. I used to type in cities and states I'd be willing to travel to into the Profile search section and then IM every girl. It was a numbers game. I would have my whole screen wall-papered with 7 or so IM boxes. If a female didn't respond or didn't seem to be on the same page as me, I would delete that box. Pretty soon it would be narrowed down to 1 or 2 women and I would suggest meeting in public. In fact, I remember several times some women say, "Well, are we going to meet or what?" I don;t know, maybe it;s a sign of the times. Maybe the late-nineties/early 2000's were to the internet what the 70's were to discos and clubs. All I know is that it was a real free-for-all, and my chatting began and ended with AOL (or AIM as it has been called). I never found much success trolling around the actual chat rooms. The profile search was a more exacting approach.

As I stated before, you had to be open-minded (read: super horny). I'm not saying the pictures of the girls you were talking (jacking) to were all that attractive. OR when the photos were attractive, you were never guaranteed the girl would look as attractive when you met in person. But if you were into sex and satisfying the sexual urges of females, there were plenty of opportunities. (And this is not to say that there were no hot women whatsoever. There were; they were just the minority.) But I still got some of the best sex and head of my life. And I saw and ate some of the most beautiful and delicious pussies of my life. Who would have thought some of these unattractive, if not obese, women were sporting some of the best looking beavers I ever had the opportunity to lick and fuck?!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Well, I did it only once but it was pretty easy. I contacted a girl on facebook, we wrote each other for 3-4 weeks, met in a bar, got to her apartment and fucked. Was a nice experience but it's not my thing after all.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They hey-day of OKC, to me anyway, was the first summer it existed. There were only 2,000 members in New York, and maybe 1,000,000 members total. It was intimate, and super-nerdy. I prefer nerds and geeks. Artists are good too. After a while, as it got bigger, and stupid people found it, it just wasn't as good. Even when you found that nerdy sex-deity, there was just something missing.

J

JR7

You're on to something AlteredEgo. As an admitted nerd/geek, I do feel we're ironically first to engage in more random, online sex acts. It does not surprise me in the least that this OKC (I don't know what that stands for) was first populated by nerds/geeks/and artists. Once I'd whip out my big dick, the girls didn't care how much of an esoteric nerd I was. And yes, they were more on the nerdy side too. Which was great because nerdy girls tended to have unshaved vaginas - my personal preference. Nothing like philosophical conversation about culture, books, and history followed by 69-ing multiple times in a night with girls with hairy pussies!

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OKC stands for OkCupid. OkCupid was the bomb when it first started up. You could find whatever you were looking for (as long as you were looking to find it with nerds). A bunch of us even started a pool league after we met at a huge party the site threw for us in NY. Most of the guys I met from there had gigantic dicks, but even bigger brains. It was awesome. You just do not find personalities like that every day, not anymore. They were heavily concentrated over there, way back when.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the poster had it bang on who said that women don't need to use the internet for sex hook ups when, if they are reasonably attractive, they can just go into a bar and get laid the same night.

Why bother with paying a joining fee, writing out a profile, choosing a flattering photo, waiting for replies, reading the replies, sifting out the inevitable morons, weirdos, Shrek lookalikes, scam artists, out of towners and potential serial killers, chatting on MSN, setting up a date, going on the date...... only to find out that the guy she is on a date with is 15 years older and 30lbs heavier than his photo. Blah blah blah. She could have met about 10 "real world" partners in that time, if she wished. And for each of them, she would have been able to see the goods up close, talk to them to assess them for potential sexual chemistry and the likelihood of them having an axe and a roll of duct tape in the back of their car, and choose, in her own time, whether or not to take things further without there being any weight of expectation on either of them that they were going to fuck (which would always be the case with internet dates).

It just doesn't make sense. I mean, when you fancy a burger, do you drive down to your local McDonalds there and then, or do you order one over the internet and wait weeks for it to turn up, when it will probably turn out to be no good anyway?

Women probably use the net more for seeking out potential LTR boyfriends, because that way they can advertise on the basis of compatibility of interests and personality, and then take their time to see whether there is any connection.
It depends. When I was using the internet to find hook-ups, it supplemented my offline pursuits, and I preferred online hunting because I was never looking for a one-off. I wanted long-term, no strings sex relationships. I wanted it to be casual and easy, but I wanted to fuck the same handful of guys every week. I wanted friends with benefits. I wanted to go do friendly stuff, and then go back to his place and fuck until we passed out. You just do not get to see as much of people's personalities when they are drunk at some bar or club, or posing for their homies at a park or wherever. Online, and especially once you get them to call you on the phone, you have them alone, all to yourself, no one to impress but you, and you can get them to relax and just be real. Especially if you yourself are relaxed, and true to self. I had waaaaay better luck finding keepers online than in person. I also had a very strict photo rule. I made over 20 photos available, and required a dude to show me at least 12 pictures of himself before I would even give him my phone number. the more pics you see, the more likely he is to look like his pictures. I was never disappointed. Twice, I was pleasantly surprised by guys whose pictures were hot, but did them no justice.

And no matter where you meet a man, there is always the pressure to fuck him if one of you has "picked up" the other. Always. Further, while I would fuck a guy from the internet the first time I saw him in person if he was down for it, because before meeting there was a period of getting comfortable with each other and getting familiar with each other's desires, I could never fuck some guy I met in a bar or on the street the same day I met him. That dude's a total stranger. I need a little familiarity, even if the familiarity is pretty shallow.

J

JR7

Alteredego, since you're 80% straight - did you ever use OkCupid to find and fuck women? I'd be curious to know how easy it was for male-female fuck-fests to arise.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
OKC stands for OkCupid. OkCupid was the bomb when it first started up. You could find whatever you were looking for (as long as you were looking to find it with nerds). A bunch of us even started a pool league after we met at a huge party the site threw for us in NY. Most of the guys I met from there had gigantic dicks, but even bigger brains. It was awesome. You just do not find personalities like that every day, not anymore. They were heavily concentrated over there, way back when.

Not every day, no. But once in a while, on an inconspicuous big dick forum somewhere, you might stumble across just such a witty, nerdy, intelligent person. Or the dick that's attached to him. :biggrin1:

Well, I'm both a good writer and speaker, and sex is hard to come by on my end in even the best of times, so I dunno. I agree that Craigslist, for the straight fellows like myself, is probably not going to work with regularity if at all. I say this as a guy who has posted ads there thrice now, with no success. As for adult sites like ZOIG, AdultFriendFinder, here, etc. the results are equally dismal.

Now for the OkCupid/PlentyOfFish crowd: Been on both, looking for actual dates/partners, not hook-ups. Haven't had much like luck on either, though only really been on OKC for a couple of weeks now.

A pretty common complaint I'm hearing from bystanders/friends is that they just don't believe someone like me would actually be on an online dating site (the "too good to be true" syndrome). Which is both flattering if I believe their assessment of my looks and charm and writing ability is fine and true, and disheartening because I really do have a hard time meeting quirky, unconventional women in the real world who fit my standards. That's the problem with being weird: you narrow your niche considerably.

I don't know what I can add to be helpful though really as my success rate makes failure look good. :redface:

Frankly, dude, it sounds to me like perhaps you are to blame for that predicament. I don't mean any offense by that, but you said it yourself: you narrow your niche considerably.

And here's the thing that strikes me (and please nobody else take this the wrong way): Perhaps you are looking in places where women (or men) in your niche will never be found.

I actually have a friend who was like that. He had no luck in real life for whatever reason despite being funny, charming, intelligent and handsome. So he started resorting to eHarmony, JDate, whatever other sites. Every "relationship" from those was with a woman who, honestly, was beneath him.

Then one night I dragged him to a party for people like us that he insisted he didn't want to go to and he met his wife.

So, in my honest opinion, his problem was that he was never looking in the right places. And online dating services, for a guy like that, are not the right places.

J

JR7

Ahh, sorry about that. I got confused with no gender specification. Thanks for clarifying. I'll have to reread your posts with this in mind. I thought you were a dude for some reason. Sorry.