I swear to god, all gay men must know eachother.

TheFriarsDruggist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A couple weeks ago I went with a couple friends to the Pride ordeal downtown. My friend Kelly had brought some of those Halloween make-up marker things and she was using them to paint little rainbows and such on her face. Well at some point my friend Lee had the bright idea to dare me to paint some rainbows and such all over my body and run bared ass naked through this pathway thing that went from one end of the park where the festival was at to the other. Now I had been high since about 11AM that day, so I just agreed. I went with my friends into an alley and stripped down, and painted a few rainbows and such on myself, then ran back out and hauled ass through the crowd, leaving my friends with my clothes n shit. So I just ran my ass all fast through this huge crowd(Quite a few of the guys there I had met before), all the while getting jackass comments like "Oh wow, you must be REALLY cold!" or, "Wow, I didn't think it was THAT cold out today!" (Yeah, I have a small dick...Really god damn funny)...I ran all the way to the parking lot, and was hiding behind the car until my friends showed up. Once they did, I got dressed and we got the hell out of dodge. I really didn't think this would be a big deal.

UNTIL, a couple nights ago(Like last Thursday) I randomly get this Myspace message from some guy I have never met before, I opened it and it was a picture of me, taken at the pride fest, running by butt naked. The guy sent it with the message "If I wer u, I'd keep that lil thingr in my pants, sweetie! Someon1 might get it on camra!" I wrote the guy back, but still haven't gotten a response. THEN, on like Sunday afternoon, I got ANOTHER random message from a DIFFERENT GUY, this one was another picture, with a video off YouTube of the song Short Dick Man. I wrote this guy back and he actually responded. That conversation was just embarrassing for me, so I won't get into it...AND THEN, earlier today, I got a message from an ex of mine, who moved to f*** Philadelphia like 2 years ago, telling me that he heard about what I did at Pride, and that he hears "not much has changed" since the last time he saw me naked. I wrote him back trying to find out how he knows, but he hasn't logged back on yet to respond...

SO REALLY...Is there some kind of secret gay loop that I'm out of or something?? How does stuff like this get around so damn fast...

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You may think that YOU are out of the loop. What about those urban gay men who have totally lost touch with society, who think it's chic to flout the laws and go naked in public, who think that being gay is license to be sexual and crude in public?

The problem is that we have forgotten gripe about people discriminating against us when we try our level best to act like a bunch of drunken, drug-taking over-sexed morons.

We have taken the word "homosexual" and turned it into "homoSEXual."

Gay PRIDE Day has become Gay BODY Day for a lot of gay men. We take out clothes off and display our most basic emotions. That is something to be proud of????

And, there on the side, out of the realm of the news coverage, are thousands of gay men and women distributing health information, signing up people to vote ... proud of be out of the closet, without being out of the ordinary.

Now, young man, YOU are not out of the loop. But much of gay society is. Take it from someone who has been in the news media for nearly 40 years; we are our own worst enemies. Until we rein-in those among us to do their damnest to make us look like a bunch of over-sexed vulgar idiots, all of us are threatened.

Dennis

nathanwright

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So do you still have those pics for us, that unfortunately weren't there.
And i doubt you're as small as your making it sound, it was probably the guys smaller than you shouting it trying to make everyone think there something special.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We DO all know each other. As soon as one of us gets some good scoop on someone else, we get on the telegraph and send it out to the distribution list.

priority_male

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd be flattered that anyone would go to that much trouble.
You got naked so you can't really take exception to people noticing.

And denis11, lighten up! I know this is difficult in the US but nudity doesn't equal sex. Also gay men and women wouldn't be out there doing all those good things without a fair bit of civil disobedience and law-flouting in the not so distant past.

Stealthblade

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, like DC Deep noted, we DO all know one another: it's called the "Tell-a-Queen Network," aka the Gay Mafia, to which Michael Eisner once alluded in an interview, citing why he had been canned as CEO of Disney. We hold special policy-making meetings over brunch on alternate Sundays in undisclosed locations. So all of us saw your pics at last Sunday's meeting in the backroom of Racine's. They are now the wallpaper on my monitor.

avalonjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
SHIT I would wanna see Dennis naked in public.... oh and ummm yeah I know everthing every fag is gonna do, all the time, everyday. Its a Curse... Oh YEAH and I live part time in Philadelphia... so I must know your ex too... Somehow I think thats a BIGGER curse

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SHIT I would wanna see Dennis naked in public.... oh and ummm yeah I know everthing every fag is gonna do, all the time, everyday. Its a Curse... Oh YEAH and I live part time in Philadelphia... so I must know your ex too... Somehow I think thats a BIGGER curse
Uh huh
*makes mental note*
That's right, Jim.
*speaks into hidden microphone...*

Just don't show him the secret handshake. Not until he's been initiated and issued his card.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SO REALLY...Is there some kind of secret gay loop that I'm out of or something?? Yes there is. It works the same way for blacks too. As a matter of fact black gay men have telekinetic powers. :smile: How does stuff like this get around so damn fast... I'm guessing via phone, cell phone; and internet.....:rolleyes:

avalonjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Secret handshake..... WHY was I not made aware that in addition to running around nekkid except for a bunch of rainbows and a flopping penis, that Friars actually swallows... Just because she aced the fourgy and the San Francisco Glory hole exams does not mean the secret handshake is forthcoming. OH no, my friend OH NO!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not so much a loop or network, it's more like a six sense commonly referred to as gaydar that makes all this happen. Gurl...Cluck

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
At birth, all gay men are fitted with a small microchip in the back of their heads that connects them to one another. Whenever one gay man sees another one naked, their identity and genital size are immediately sent out to the rest of the gay population through their microchips. You apparently never got yours. Go to your doctor and ask him for one.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Avalon jim----funny as usual
landshark77-----great avatar
denis11----after all that ,we get to see those creepy pics of you.Do you walk around in old sweats and no underwear to show off that kangaroo dick.;>

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yeah the question. Haven't you beed to disneyland----I'TS A SMALL(no pun intended)WORLD AFTER ALL. If your conected to the community and you have friends connected to their's in different states ,well there you have it. The pansey press!

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
You may think that YOU are out of the loop. What about those urban gay men who have totally lost touch with society, who think it's chic to flout the laws and go naked in public, who think that being gay is license to be sexual and crude in public?

The problem is that we have forgotten gripe about people discriminating against us when we try our level best to act like a bunch of drunken, drug-taking over-sexed morons.

We have taken the word "homosexual" and turned it into "homoSEXual."

Gay PRIDE Day has become Gay BODY Day for a lot of gay men. We take out clothes off and display our most basic emotions. That is something to be proud of????

And, there on the side, out of the realm of the news coverage, are thousands of gay men and women distributing health information, signing up people to vote ... proud of be out of the closet, without being out of the ordinary.

Now, young man, YOU are not out of the loop. But much of gay society is. Take it from someone who has been in the news media for nearly 40 years; we are our own worst enemies. Until we rein-in those among us to do their damnest to make us look like a bunch of over-sexed vulgar idiots, all of us are threatened.

Dennis

You don't get to discriminate and withhold rights because of some idiots. What about the mardi gras?