i talk about dick too much?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
yall are so funny. english is my second language, one of three i speak. 4 if you count internet lingo. i was one of 3 kids at my HS who scored a PERFECT 800 on our SAT I: Verbal. all of us were foreign kids with english as a second language.
Yeah, I believe that like I believe you have a 16" cock.

Completely FOS, UR.

i find it HILARiOUS that people who could never school me on grammar when it counts feel the need to say/do whatever to make it as though they are superior.

almost all of you did not contributed to the conversation . . .
:rolleyes: Just one of soo many, Mr. 800 SAT.

Last edited:

hungguy4hungguys

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hell, reading what you were saying was irritating enough. I couldn't imagine being subjected to that on a daily basis. Hmm, well, maybe I could. It would just end with you getting punched. (I mean, if we're going to be macho pigs, at least it's okay to be direct, right?)

Just cool off it -- at least with the one dude who's sending the not-so-subtle signal that you're getting on his nerves. If your other friends are cool with it, by all means, carry on. It's just that simple.

Cosign.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the title of this thread, I had expected an entirely different OP (one having to do specifically with talking about dick too much, as opposed to general douchebaggery) which leads me to believe you talk about dick too much. And think about dick too much. So it's a yes to the question in the title.

Also, what you do is incredibly obnoxious. Your friend clearly doesn't like it so quit being a tool and lay off it.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[FONT=&quot]
Well you may on the dean's (shit)list, but you sure cannot spell.
Agree with earlier posters, you sound like um thirteen.
Don't like it? Throw a tantrum.[/FONT]

Also he can't seem to use grammar that will get you by with a C average...

However, the thread was more than likely started to get reactions such as these, so kudos.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:laugh2: I love it, with buddies like you who needs an enemy.

I have 2 sons that do this to each other all the time and even will make remarks that include me.:poke:
Heard one of my sons say to the other while crackin jokes say..
" man...you ain't no kin or our brother by pops, cause yo dick is too damn little...thought you knew!" ..oops!
My boy got so mad he shut up and didn't say nothin else ...:mad:
and the fact that it's sorta true, made it wrost.

But then later he came back on him and said, " nigga, it can't be all that little, cause you liked it up in yo ass hole every night when pops sent us to bed when we was growing up...."

:eek:oops..then I had to step in and say stop it!
But damn, made me wondered if that was true:confused:

But I ain't mad at you, just you don't make no body too upset and don't know how to take. LOL:biggrin1:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's a serious answer for you...

If your friends feel like you bring "cock" up too much, and they are bothered by it enough to get "pissed", then as far as they are concerned, you do.

You can ignore it, or say that it is their problem, but all that will do is make it to where they don't want to hang with you much.

So basically, it boils down to, it's your choice. Keep talking about "cocks" if you want to, but expect the same kinds of reactions, or worse.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hell, reading what you were saying was irritating enough. I couldn't imagine being subjected to that on a daily basis. Hmm, well, maybe I could. It would just end with you getting punched. (I mean, if we're going to be macho pigs, at least it's okay to be direct, right?)

Just cool off it -- at least with the one dude who's sending the not-so-subtle signal that you're getting on his nerves. If your other friends are cool with it, by all means, carry on. It's just that simple.

Age and intelligence does NOT make you mature.

I have to agree with Dee and Sub on this one. (And nicely put Subgirrl!)

Do you not feel a little guilty that you are making your friend uncomfortable? If so, why not modify your behavior some. If not, then you don't deserve friends.

BTW, I know the difference between macho and (pathetically) false bravado. And you aren't macho (well at least from little I can tell from a few posts lol). You may have a big dick, but you are obviously compensating for something (and I really don't care to know what it is).

Best of luck to you.

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree with Dee and Sub on this one. (And nicely put Subgirrl!)

Do you not feel a little guilty that you are making your friend uncomfortable? If so, why not modify your behavior some. If not, then you don't deserve friends.

BTW, I know the difference between macho and (pathetically) false bravado. And you aren't macho (well at least from little I can tell from a few posts lol). You may have a big dick, but you are obviously compensating for something (and I really don't care to know what it is).

Best of luck to you.

I just like jokes, which is funny b/c ppl here took my shit too seriously. I think gender roles and feeling the need to be as macho as possible is funny. I used to be a very mild-mannered and complacent guy, but after years of being ragged on by my testosterone dripping friends brainwashed by American gender roles I decided to out-do all of them at their own game. They feel MUCH more uncomfortable now than I ever felt with their BS, lol.

If you really don't care, you wouldn't have said anything at all. b3sT of luk 2 u, kthnx

Last edited:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I just like jokes, which is funny b/c ppl here took my shit too seriously. I think gender roles and feeling the need to be as macho as possible is funny. I used to be a very mild-mannered and complacent guy, but after years of being ragged on by my testosterone dripping friends brainwashed by American gender roles I decided to out-do all of them at their own game. They feel MUCH more uncomfortable now than I ever felt with their BS, lol.

If you really don't care, you wouldn't have said anything at all. b3sT of luk 2 u, kthnx

I have to act like a jerk.
It's better then being one..

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to act like a jerk.
It's better then being one..

I think if you and others on here met me in person you would feel bad for all these things you said. I realize you are a real person on the other side of the Internet, why can't you see me for the REAL person I am as well?

the post was intended for a younger and more "bro-like" demographic. we like to play around a lot. that's all.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I think if you and others on here met me in person you would feel bad for all these things you said. I realize you are a real person on the other side of the Internet, why can't you see me for the REAL person I am as well?
Oh, I don't know. Maybe because everything you've said indicates you're a real obnoxious jerk?

the post was intended for a younger and more "bro-like" demographic. we like to play around a lot. that's all.
It doesn't sound like some of your "bros" are having that much fun with your little game. It seems the point of your thread was to get affirmation that what you're doing is cool and and that some of your friends are just insecure pussies with little dicks who can't take the abuse:
i have a friend who gets PISSED when i talk about dick. . . .

is my friend dumb, or does he have a small dick and feels bad? why can't i just talk about how much i fuck his mom e'ry night with obviously jocular inflection and everything be okay????????????

lol
:rolleyes: Maybe because you're being an obnoxious jerk? It really sounds like you're the one who's insecure.

lol

I used to be a very mild-mannered and complacent guy, but after years of being ragged on by my testosterone dripping friends brainwashed by American gender roles I decided to out-do all of them at their own game. They feel MUCH more uncomfortable now than I ever felt with their BS, lol.
So you're intentionally being a jerk and overcompensating for past abuse? Nice. You're so very > macho <

lol

Last edited:

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol yall are funny

how many times have i told yall

if my britches arent on da flo

bitches dont open yo mouf

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ You know, probably another reason your "bros" find you so annoying is that you have nothing original to say. Instead, you repeat the same tired old recycled jokes over and over that only you think are funny. You get a charge out of pushing people's buttons and watching them react. You think you're being clever when you're just an obnoxious and insufferable bore. God do I know your type. :rolleyes2:

p.s. What's up with the affected gangsta jive anyway? And how come in some of your pics you look like a fair skinned caucasian, and in others you're very dark skinned with kinky pubes?

Last edited:

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^ You know, probably another reason your "bros" find you so annoying is that you have nothing original to say. Instead, you repeat the same tired old recycled jokes over and over that only you think are funny. You get a charge out of pushing people's buttons and watching them react. You think you're being clever when you're just an obnoxious and insufferable bore. God do I know your type. :rolleyes2:

p.s. What's up with the affected gangsta jive anyway? And how come in some of your pics you look like a fair skinned caucasian, and in others you're very dark skinned with kinky pubes?

lol, im glad you know my type. i love it when people tell me who i am. i had NO idea who i was! i also love it when people tell me what im thinking. i had NO idea what i was thinking! but now i know who i am, and what i think, thanks to you! btw, i AM clever. there are very specific ways to elicit responses out of people. this thread was hijacked, if i do say so myself. it was supposed to be for (my chump ass friend who i make fun of to see and feel guilty about) LAFFS but instead people are crying. and it's not my "bros" who hate me or w/e w/e, it's only one dude with a small weiner whos ass can't cash the check his mouth writes. so he feels bad when i bring it back 2 him like he deserves. much like ___.

also, it's called being mixed race. i can go from yellow/brown to BLACK AS HELL depending on how much time i spend @ the pool during summer. i can take a pic with every article of clothing in all my pix as my VERIF. photo to prove that all the pix are me. insinuating that i used fake pix is lame. but not as lame as you.

me --> 8======D ~ (( <--- you lol FTW!!!

Last edited:

True_Blue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yep, it's true. My guy friends (and even more than a few lady friends) and I usually go back and forth with this sort of banter.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
lol, im glad you know my type. i love it when people tell me who i am. i had NO idea who i was! i also love it when people tell me what im thinking. i had NO idea what i was thinking! but now i know who i am, and what i think, thanks to you! btw, i AM clever. there are very specific ways to elicit responses out of people. this thread was hijacked, if i do say so myself. it was supposed to be for (my chump ass friend who i make fun of to see and feel guilty about) LAFFS but instead people are crying. and it's not my "bros" who hate me or w/e w/e, it's only one dude with a small weiner whos ass can't cash the check his mouth writes. so he feels bad when i bring it back 2 him like he deserves. much like ___.

also, it's called being mixed race. i can go from yellow/brown to BLACK AS HELL depending on how much time i spend @ the pool during summer. i can take a pic with every article of clothing in all my pix as my VERIF. photo to prove that all the pix are me. insinuating that i used fake pix is lame. but not as lame as you.

me --> 8======D ~ (( <--- you lol FTW!!!
So now that you fell flat, are you gonna show the thread to your "chump ass friend" so he can see what an angry, insecure little weinie you are? LOL.

Newsflash: Nobody's worked up about this but you. So much for your ability to "elicit responses".
Dance monkey, dance! LOLOL!!!

p.s. So this guy deserves shit and should feel "guilty" because he allegedly has a small penis? You're an ass.