I tease my Brother in law, and he takes control.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I climbed out of their shower. What a gorgeous bathroom this is, I thought.

I had a bad hangover. I was at my sisters house. I got drunk as hell last night and crashed here in the spare room. I’ve been friends with her husband for decades. That’s how he met my sister.

I’m bisexual. But I’ve only been with another man once. And that was with a college professor my freshman year. They both know I’m bi. Hell I flirt with Bryan constantly as a joke. They know it’s all in fun and I love them both.

As I was looking for a towel in the closet I realized all of Lori’s, my sister, lingerie was in this closet. Sexy panties, thigh highs, garters and some nighties.

I figured I’d have some fun. Bryan was downstairs and I know Lori had already left for work.

I put on black thigh highs and a black garter. Then found some red silk G string and a red silk nightie.

“Jesus Lori, you’re a slut” I laughed to myself.

I stepped out to the bathroom and looked over then landing. Bryan was sitting on their couch in gym shorts and a tank top. He was watching TV

I sauntered down the stairs in my little get-up humming.

“Hey sexy man” I smiled as I walked around the staircase and faced my brother in law.

“Bro… what the hell?” He stared at me blank faced.

“I guess I’m still drunk” I laughed. “I’m feeling naughty”

“You’re a freak!” He laughed. I walked over beside him.

“What’s wrong sexy?!…. Don’t you like it?” I smiled down at him sitting. On the couch.
I spun slowly showing off. As I turned my ass toward him he lifted the nightie and smacked my bare ass hard……

“Oh fuck Bryan” I said shocked and also extremely aroused instantly…. My dick began to harden under the soft silk.

“Yes. I actually do like it…. You’ve got a decent ass there Matt” he laughed.

“Uh….. ok…. Uhm….. Thanks……” I said. Blushing from embarrassment…. What the hell was happening?!? This was not what I had intended. This was my friend and brother in law….. I turned back to gave him

“ ok. I’ll go take it off. That was fun” I said. “I hope you enjoyed th……….” I began to say as I saw Bryan lean up and place his strong hands on my hips and pull me toward him. His aggressive move caught me off guard and balance and as I stumbled I spread my legs and straddled him. His hands slid off my hips, down to my knees on the couch and then slowly up my thighs his fingers gliding over the silky stockings along the garter straps to my bare ass again. He gripped and slapped my ass.

Bryan….. what are we doing man?” I asked attempting to stand up. He gripped my ass pulling me down against his lap. I felt his dick harden under me.

“I’m horny..” he smiled at me… “you decided to tease me…. So here we are”

“Bryan….?” I said softly looking at him. Feeling his strong hands on my ass was intoxicating. He began to grind his cock against my balls. The feeling was like an electric shock.

“Bryan… we really shouldn’t” he rolled me off his lap onto my back on the couch. The nightie falling around my back and hips. My legs now around Bryan’s waist and thighs his body felt hot even through his shorts and the stockings The feeling of his shorts and his strong body under them against my exposed inner thighs was even more sensitive than normal due to the stockings. My dick throbbed and my balls ached My mostly bare ass exposed and up in the air. The garter straps now hung slack with my lega around Bryan My cock and balls smashed inside the panties Bryan leaned over me and began to kiss my neck.

“Ooohhh….. oh god Bryan. What are you doing?” I moaned the feelings rushing through me were unbearable . and arched against him. I grabbed at his back under his shirt and grabbed his shorts Pulling him against me feeling his cock through the slick material of his shorts grind against my cock barely covered in silk.
“Oh fuck” i moaned. Chills ran down my spine as I felt our cocks grind together.

“Mmmmmmmm” he groaned. He began to hump against me quickly.

I figured he was just using this to get off and that this would all be over soon. Not that i wanted that. I actually felt a little hurt and heart broken that he was using me as a toy, when I felt an orgasm building in me fast.

“Oh shit man..” I moaned feeling it rise. He began to move faster.

“OoOOOhh BRYYAaaann. I’m aaBBOOut to cum” and with that I erupted. I filled his wife’s G string with my hot cum. It soaked through the material and It began to run down onto my bush and seep beside mt balls out of the panties to my ass and couch.

Bryan slowed and leaned upward. I thought he must have came and was done. It’s ridiculous that my feelings were hurt.

“You liked that Matt?” He panted.
“Yes… but I wasn’t planning on that” I smiled. I’m sure my eyes showed my hurt and disappointment.
“Yeah. I wasn’t either…. But then you walked in half naked…. I wasn’t expecting that…..” he reached back and pulled his shorts around his thighs. His extremely long cock flipped out and landed on my panties. He has thick black bush but it was barely noticeable with his massive tool protruding from it. Precum dripped from the head. The fat purple mushroom head was so much fatter than the rest of his dick. Jesus. I’d never seen his dick hard. It was easily 7-8” long…. And that head. Fuck. He pulled his tank over his head and tossed it on the floor.

“Bryan……?”

He dug in the cushions and came up with a small bottle of KY and poured it in hand.

“Bryan…… what are you doing? Are we really doing this? I asked staring at him wide eyed as he stroked his cock soaking it in lube.

He tossed the bottle on the floor and ran his hands down my outer thighs… he then pulled and guided my Legs up on his shoulder. His hands moved under my ass. He lifted my ass off the couch and leaned over me. He reached between us and guided his cock against my asscrack. The head pushingy little sexy red g string out of the way effortlessly. .

“Bryan… what are we doing buddy? What are you doing?” I said beginning to panick a little. “I was just playing around”.

“Well here we are” he said calmly and pushed his cock between my cheeks.

“Aaaaa aaaaaaa Bryan” I yelled. His fat head smashed against my tight hole. He stopped pushing but held me there against his steel rod.

“You’re too big Man!… we can’t do this”

“You’re sexy as Fuck Matty. I want you.…” he smiled as he wiggled his hips and pulled me toward him. I felt his cock head began to rock back and forth against my hole and began to work it open. The feeling at first was a pleasing reminder of when I lost my virginity my college professor. But Bryan was much larger and the fire that flowed through my body as he began to stretch me open around his enormous mushroom head was nothing like the first time.

“Aaaaaaaaaaa. Bryan!!! Aaaaaaaa oh fuck Bryan you’re so big!! Oh my god”. I screamed. I pushed my hands against his chest and stomach.

“Fuck that’s Hot Matt” and he began to push again as he pulled me against him. His mushroom head breached my tight hole and I felt the walls of my insides begin to ripple outward as his head opened me up beyond anything my first could have even dreamt of. I kept my fingers against his stomach as he filled me.

Aaaaaaaaa fuuuuuuckkkk jeeesssuusss BRYAN!!” I screamed.

“Uuuuuuugggggg you’re fucking huge aaaaaaa” I screamed and grunted

“Ooh fuuuucccckk” Bryan groaned as his meat slipped deeper and deeper

I felt his hairy balls press against my ass.. he stopped. His hands continued to grip my ass. His cock was buried to the hilt inside me. Something ran from my hole down my ass and dripped onto the couch.

“Oh fuck…. Is that blood?” I yelped in panick. “Did you rip me open?”

“I don’t know…” he began to pull out.
“ oh chriiiiissssssstttt Brrryyaaann!!!” His fat head felt even thicker on the way out. He withdrew leaving only the head inside me….. and looked at the couch under me.

“Yes. It is blood.” I looked at me….. “sorry man”.

“It’s ok Bry……..uuuuugggg” he began to push into me again.

“You’re so tight man” he groaned.

“Yeah. You’re only the second man to get to do this to me…. You’re the first I truly want”.

“Yeah….. I’m sorry….. wait what?” he looked into my eyes a little puzzled but then began to slowly pick up speed.

“Oh Jesus Bryan… fuck. Ugh ugh ugh ugh “ I grunted involuntarily as he began to pound me against the couch. He began to take long hard strokes. The cushions bouncing us back up off the couch and then he’d slam down into me again. it felt like he was tying my intestines in knots. A deep fire began to build from my asshole to my balls to my stomach

“Yes. I want you to fuck me Bryan” I smiled as his cock continued to stretch me out fully.

“Oh Jesus Bryan, you’re going to make me cum again” i moaned. I reached up and pulled him against me. He slid his legs out behind him and began to hammer his cock in and out to me. I dug my fingers into his muscular back. The man bred me like a stallion.

“Oh fuck. Oh my god Bryan. Oh Fuck. Bryan. Oh fuck. Fuck. Oh my god. Bryan. Fuck. I’m cumming on your monster cock ” I half screamed I half grunted with each thrust. as another orgasm rocked through me filing Lori’s panties with my cum again.

Bryan continued to rearrange my guts for a few more minutes when he whispered in my ear “I’m about to fill you with my cum baby”

“Cum inside me Bryan. Fill me. I want to fill your cum inside me. Cum babe. Cum”

He grabbed my ass and bent me fully in half and thrusted hard 3 more times grunting loudly as I felt his cock spasm and begin coating my insides with his hot sticky cum. His cock just kept splashing my walls with his seed as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

“Oh Fuck Bryan……” I moaned and I relaxed and went limp under him. Spread out.

“Fuck that was amazing Matt” Bryan collapsed on top of me…

“My ass will always be yours Bryan”

D

deleted4255491

I climbed out of their shower. What a gorgeous bathroom this is, I thought.

I had a bad hangover. I was at my sisters house. I got drunk as hell last night and crashed here in the spare room. I’ve been friends with her husband for decades. That’s how he met my sister.

I’m bisexual. But I’ve only been with another man once. And that was with a college professor my freshman year. They both know I’m bi. Hell I flirt with Bryan constantly as a joke. They know it’s all in fun and I love them both.

As I was looking for a towel in the closet I realized all of Lori’s, my sister, lingerie was in this closet. Sexy panties, thigh highs, garters and some nighties.

I figured I’d have some fun. Bryan was downstairs and I know Lori had already left for work.

I put on black thigh highs and a black garter. Then found some red silk G string and a red silk nightie.

“Jesus Lori, you’re a slut” I laughed to myself.

I stepped out to the bathroom and looked over then landing. Bryan was sitting on their couch in gym shorts and a tank top. He was watching TV

I sauntered down the stairs in my little get-up humming.

“Hey sexy man” I smiled as I walked around the staircase and faced my brother in law.

“Bro… what the hell?” He stared at me blank faced.

“I guess I’m still drunk” I laughed. “I’m feeling naughty”

“You’re a freak!” He laughed. I walked over beside him.

“What’s wrong sexy?!…. Don’t you like it?” I smiled down at him sitting. On the couch.
I spun slowly showing off. As I turned my ass toward him he lifted the nightie and smacked my bare ass hard……

“Oh fuck Bryan” I said shocked and also extremely aroused instantly…. My dick began to harden under the soft silk.

“Yes. I actually do like it…. You’ve got a decent ass there Matt” he laughed.

“Uh….. ok…. Uhm….. Thanks……” I said. Blushing from embarrassment…. What the hell was happening?!? This was not what I had intended. This was my friend and brother in law….. I turned back to gave him

“ ok. I’ll go take it off. That was fun” I said. “I hope you enjoyed th……….” I began to say as I saw Bryan lean up and place his strong hands on my hips and pull me toward him. His aggressive move caught me off guard and balance and as I stumbled I spread my legs and straddled him. His hands slid off my hips, down to my knees on the couch and then slowly up my thighs his fingers gliding over the silky stockings along the garter straps to my bare ass again. He gripped and slapped my ass.

Bryan….. what are we doing man?” I asked attempting to stand up. He gripped my ass pulling me down against his lap. I felt his dick harden under me.

“I’m horny..” he smiled at me… “you decided to tease me…. So here we are”

“Bryan….?” I said softly looking at him. Feeling his strong hands on my ass was intoxicating. He began to grind his cock against my balls. The feeling was like an electric shock.

“Bryan… we really shouldn’t” he rolled me off his lap onto my back on the couch. The nightie falling around my back and hips. My legs now around Bryan’s waist and thighs his body felt hot even through his shorts and the stockings The feeling of his shorts and his strong body under them against my exposed inner thighs was even more sensitive than normal due to the stockings. My dick throbbed and my balls ached My mostly bare ass exposed and up in the air. The garter straps now hung slack with my lega around Bryan My cock and balls smashed inside the panties Bryan leaned over me and began to kiss my neck.

“Ooohhh….. oh god Bryan. What are you doing?” I moaned the feelings rushing through me were unbearable . and arched against him. I grabbed at his back under his shirt and grabbed his shorts Pulling him against me feeling his cock through the slick material of his shorts grind against my cock barely covered in silk.
“Oh fuck” i moaned. Chills ran down my spine as I felt our cocks grind together.

“Mmmmmmmm” he groaned. He began to hump against me quickly.

I figured he was just using this to get off and that this would all be over soon. Not that i wanted that. I actually felt a little hurt and heart broken that he was using me as a toy, when I felt an orgasm building in me fast.

“Oh shit man..” I moaned feeling it rise. He began to move faster.

“OoOOOhh BRYYAaaann. I’m aaBBOOut to cum” and with that I erupted. I filled his wife’s G string with my hot cum. It soaked through the material and It began to run down onto my bush and seep beside mt balls out of the panties to my ass and couch.

Bryan slowed and leaned upward. I thought he must have came and was done. It’s ridiculous that my feelings were hurt.

“You liked that Matt?” He panted.
“Yes… but I wasn’t planning on that” I smiled. I’m sure my eyes showed my hurt and disappointment.
“Yeah. I wasn’t either…. But then you walked in half naked…. I wasn’t expecting that…..” he reached back and pulled his shorts around his thighs. His extremely long cock flipped out and landed on my panties. He has thick black bush but it was barely noticeable with his massive tool protruding from it. Precum dripped from the head. The fat purple mushroom head was so much fatter than the rest of his dick. Jesus. I’d never seen his dick hard. It was easily 7-8” long…. And that head. Fuck. He pulled his tank over his head and tossed it on the floor.

“Bryan……?”

He dug in the cushions and came up with a small bottle of KY and poured it in hand.

“Bryan…… what are you doing? Are we really doing this? I asked staring at him wide eyed as he stroked his cock soaking it in lube.

He tossed the bottle on the floor and ran his hands down my outer thighs… he then pulled and guided my Legs up on his shoulder. His hands moved under my ass. He lifted my ass off the couch and leaned over me. He reached between us and guided his cock against my asscrack. The head pushingy little sexy red g string out of the way effortlessly. .

“Bryan… what are we doing buddy? What are you doing?” I said beginning to panick a little. “I was just playing around”.

“Well here we are” he said calmly and pushed his cock between my cheeks.

“Aaaaa aaaaaaa Bryan” I yelled. His fat head smashed against my tight hole. He stopped pushing but held me there against his steel rod.

“You’re too big Man!… we can’t do this”

“You’re sexy as Fuck Matty. I want you.…” he smiled as he wiggled his hips and pulled me toward him. I felt his cock head began to rock back and forth against my hole and began to work it open. The feeling at first was a pleasing reminder of when I lost my virginity my college professor. But Bryan was much larger and the fire that flowed through my body as he began to stretch me open around his enormous mushroom head was nothing like the first time.

“Aaaaaaaaaaa. Bryan!!! Aaaaaaaa oh fuck Bryan you’re so big!! Oh my god”. I screamed. I pushed my hands against his chest and stomach.

“Fuck that’s Hot Matt” and he began to push again as he pulled me against him. His mushroom head breached my tight hole and I felt the walls of my insides begin to ripple outward as his head opened me up beyond anything my first could have even dreamt of. I kept my fingers against his stomach as he filled me.

Aaaaaaaaa fuuuuuuckkkk jeeesssuusss BRYAN!!” I screamed.

“Uuuuuuugggggg you’re fucking huge aaaaaaa” I screamed and grunted

“Ooh fuuuucccckk” Bryan groaned as his meat slipped deeper and deeper

I felt his hairy balls press against my ass.. he stopped. His hands continued to grip my ass. His cock was buried to the hilt inside me. Something ran from my hole down my ass and dripped onto the couch.

“Oh fuck…. Is that blood?” I yelped in panick. “Did you rip me open?”

“I don’t know…” he began to pull out.
“ oh chriiiiissssssstttt Brrryyaaann!!!” His fat head felt even thicker on the way out. He withdrew leaving only the head inside me….. and looked at the couch under me.

“Yes. It is blood.” I looked at me….. “sorry man”.

“It’s ok Bry……..uuuuugggg” he began to push into me again.

“You’re so tight man” he groaned.

“Yeah. You’re only the second man to get to do this to me…. You’re the first I truly want”.

“Yeah….. I’m sorry….. wait what?” he looked into my eyes a little puzzled but then began to slowly pick up speed.

“Oh Jesus Bryan… fuck. Ugh ugh ugh ugh “ I grunted involuntarily as he began to pound me against the couch. He began to take long hard strokes. The cushions bouncing us back up off the couch and then he’d slam down into me again. it felt like he was tying my intestines in knots. A deep fire began to build from my asshole to my balls to my stomach

“Yes. I want you to fuck me Bryan” I smiled as his cock continued to stretch me out fully.

“Oh Jesus Bryan, you’re going to make me cum again” i moaned. I reached up and pulled him against me. He slid his legs out behind him and began to hammer his cock in and out to me. I dug my fingers into his muscular back. The man bred me like a stallion.

“Oh fuck. Oh my god Bryan. Oh Fuck. Bryan. Oh fuck. Fuck. Oh my god. Bryan. Fuck. I’m cumming on your monster cock ” I half screamed I half grunted with each thrust. as another orgasm rocked through me filing Lori’s panties with my cum again.

Bryan continued to rearrange my guts for a few more minutes when he whispered in my ear “I’m about to fill you with my cum baby”

“Cum inside me Bryan. Fill me. I want to fill your cum inside me. Cum babe. Cum”

He grabbed my ass and bent me fully in half and thrusted hard 3 more times grunting loudly as I felt his cock spasm and begin coating my insides with his hot sticky cum. His cock just kept splashing my walls with his seed as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

“Oh Fuck Bryan……” I moaned and I relaxed and went limp under him. Spread out.

“Fuck that was amazing Matt” Bryan collapsed on top of me…

“My ass will always be yours Bryan”
You should continue this story. It's really hot.

Reactions: sizequeenie