I think better with my dick in my hand

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed that whenever I'm working on something that requires use of my brain, my hand ends up in my crotch, grasping my dick. Or when I go to the bathroom, standing at the urinal, holding my cock, I suddenly come up with the answer to whatever I was thinking about.

Anyone else? Obviously, I type with 2 hands so if this doesn't sound right, it's because I couldn't hold my think-buddy.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, its quite common (the doing something while thinking, not the grasping the dick). Some people stick their tongues out of their mouth, some bite their lip, some wring their hands. Theories have been posed why it makes a person think better, but no one has the answer.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, its quite common (the doing something while thinking, not the grasping the dick). Some people stick their tongues out of their mouth, some bite their lip, some wring their hands. Theories have been posed why it makes a person think better, but no one has the answer.

In relation to movement and fine motor control, I heard that the reason people stick out their tongues and hold them is because in unconsciously minimizes the amount sensory feedback to the body so you can focus on the task at hand better. Apparently the tongue has a majority of proprioceptors in it so by 'calming it down' there is less data being processed by the CNS when doing something like, say, playing a difficult video game.

If that's true, then knowing the inordinate amount of sensory nerves in my penis means I should permanently have that thing tied down just to chew gum!

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well said, Hellboy. The brain receives so many messages a second, any decrease frees up power (which is why I'm super smart when I'm on pain pills). Holding your cock stops hand movement and any cock related stuff.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I've heard it's common for young boys to grab their crotches when they're scared. It's a protective reflex. Maybe this has something to do with it. Maybe grabbing your crotch makes you feel more secure.

Actually, I have shoulder and neck problems. The only position I can sleep in puts my hands at that angle. So, I just learned to sleep that way. It took some time getting used to it. Altho, I do remember sleeping on my stomach as a child with my hand there. It is a comforting feeling.

Last edited:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
When I am very concentrated I toch my crotch and/or I play with my curls. Does it mean that I communicate with the outside world throuch my genitalia and through my curls?:rolleyes: