I think David Cook is ugly.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only watched American Idol intermittently this last time. But I did keep track of the goings on through various news sites and blogs. Here is my question: Am I the only person on the planet who thinks David Cook is ugly? I mean seriously, he has those squinty eyes and pasty skin. Some men can work 2-3 days worth of scruff but he really can't. Then I wake up this morning and check my e-mail only to find out AOL is now touting him as cougair bait! :yikes: Not for this cougar. :yuck:

Before my detractors denounce me as being racist, I should remind you that my opinion is not based on his being white. I love white men! I've dated white men; but they were all much better looking than this guy.

Please somebody explain what the attraction is. Is it just because he can sing and play guitar? Because that just makes him talented, not gorgeous. Alice Cooper and Keith Richard are also talented rockers but they aren't attractive either IMHO.

The latest winner of 'American Idol' just can't help it -- even his laid-back dude habits lure in the ladies.
Cougar Bait video

http://www.onedollarbet.com/files/2008/04/david-cook.jpg

soul patch

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Attraction is certainly subjective.

For me anyway, David Cook’s overall look is attractive (not into the scruffy look though), love his body also but those eyes …. there is a depth to those eyes that just have sensuality written all over them. That and he is unpretentious and seems like an honest, cool guy.

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
David Cook isn't hot in a tradition sense......great body chiseled features....etc....but like as 1bigg1 said...he appears to have a depth about him, is down to earth and really is just being himself.......and that makes him sexy to me......so yeah he ain't ugly imo....

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
David Cook could do whatever with me! Love the total package. would love to know about the "hidden" assets in his pants!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
David Cook isn't hot in a tradition sense......great body chiseled features....etc....but like as 1bigg1 said...he appears to have a depth about him, is down to earth and really is just being himself.......and that makes him sexy to me......so yeah he ain't ugly imo....
Great Body??? At 26 he shouldn't have all that back fat and belly....

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exhibit A:

YouTube - Top 3 DAVID COOK WINS AI7! Don't Wanna Miss a Thing HQ

Exhibit B:

YouTube - Top 3 DAVID COOK- First Time Ever I Saw Your Face SONG- HQ

Exhibit C:

YouTube - David Cook - Always Be My Baby - Top 7 Finalists 04/15/08

As said before: he is not traditionally attractive with defined features etc. But I like his 'look'. Quite understated. The first time I saw a video of his, I thought 'who's this guy?' and was pleasantly surprised when he began to sing.

But to call him ugly is a bit extreme. I'd call him cute. I get called cute too so I know what I'm talking about :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I saw the thread title, I had no idea who you were talking about.

After looking at the links, I have to ask: Squinty eyes? They don't look squinty at all.

With that said, though, I do find the emo look especially unattractive. But he's not ugly.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't find him to be ugly or fat. I rather like his overall package--the charisma, style, ass (WOOOF!), etc. He is not my typical type, and I would not put him on a list of people I thought were unattractive.

Perfect bodies are impossible to maintain and anyone who spends more time on their abs than on relationships sends red flags my way.

My 10 cents. My 2 cents is free.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As said before: he is not traditionally attractive with defined features etc. But I like his 'look'. Quite understated. The first time I saw a video of his, I thought 'who's this guy?' and was pleasantly surprised when he began to sing.​

But to call him ugly is a bit extreme. I'd call him cute. I get called cute too so I know what I'm talking about :smile:

As someone else said maybe it's his emoness (sic) that is unattractive to me but he is imo not cute.

You and he aren't even in the same class of good looks SLB.

I never said he wasn't talented. I have heard him sing and see why he won. He's just not my cup of tea. :cool:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
David Cook isn't hot in a tradition sense......great body chiseled features....etc....

Great Body??? At 26 he shouldn't have all that back fat and belly....
I think b8 was trying to say DC doesn't necessarily have a great body, thus making him not as attractive to some in traditional, superficial sense. Far as I'm concerned he's a talented, well-spoken, personable guy and that always scores more points. And to Lex's point, he does exude that certain 'WOOF' factor when you bring it all together. Whether or not his newly-found fame may lead him to become arrogant and aloof, time will only tell. I sure hope not.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Am I the only person on the planet who thinks David Cook is ugly?

No, you're not the only one; I think he's ugly, has a shitty voice, a complete lack of ANY stage presence and he appears to have one foot out of the closet, but is too ashamed to come out.

Every song he covered on that show was one butcher after another. They say that his molestation of "Billie Jean" was his best, but that's really unfortunate.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you will pass on him, there are plenty of others that will be more than happy to enter the sweepstakes. It's not whether you're ugly or not, it's also a certain level of money, personality, talent and so on that make for a relationship. And with humans, many relationships aren't built to last from just casual observance and perspective on my part. Carmen Electra or Pamela Anderson will probably wind up with him at one point or another ? And perhaps word will leak out that he's bigger than Tommie Lee ? I wonder if we'll have to go thru another media circus that day ? :biggrin1:

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he's attractive-- but for me too it's about his style/look/presence taken with his raw features. I can see how he's not everyone's bag, though. There are plenty of "hot" guys that leave me bone dry-- I tend to like more offbeat types anyway.

My 10 cents. My 2 cents is free.

Which reminds me of another pasty white boy I wouldn't kick out bed...