I think every man is bi.

D

deleted3782

Some guys are totally straight, some guys are totally gay, and some are in between. Proportionately, I would say the "totally straight" and "in betweens" are the larger percentage.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First - I'm being argumentative here but have you met every man and asked and documented his opinion? I thought not. Until until you have you may speak for yourself alone.

Second - And more logically - your conclusion, even if were based on a correct assumption that every man has 'wondered' is flawed because applying what is a behavioral characteristic to an entire group on the basis of a speculative thought process in some of them is flawed.

It's akin to concluding everyone is a murderer because they desired for a split second to beat to death with a tyre-iron the idiot that just cut them up, or everyone a thief because they wondered if they could afford that xyz by padding their expenses but in both cases not actually doing it, that everyone who wondered what a vegetable they haven't eaten tastes like isn't automatically a vegetarian - and a gazillion other hypotheticals.

Because not everyone will have had those thoughts, your contention is even more untenable. I will agree that many, even most men will have had such thoughts but that alone doesn't make them anything.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
John, a while back I would have disagreed with you,but the more guys and talk to on here tends to make me think there are certainly more guys interested in seeing a good cock than I realised.. But there again, that is not by all means all men..

But alot of so called straight guys do still have a curiosity even just to look and compare.

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is a pretty general statement...every man is bi. I believe there are individuals on both ends of the scale and just like a bell shaped curve...there are those that identify as being gay, other identify as being bi, there are those that would like to experiment, others that do not want to experiment and varying degrees in between. With that said, I am interested in hearing other's opinions...John stated his opinion, now lets share with him our opinions without attacking him!!!

I agree with your bell curve Rico. I think every human is bisexual but find themselves at different spots on the curve at different times in their lives. I consider myself 100% gay, but I can appreciate the beauty of a woman. That said, it doesn't mean I want to have sex or a relationship with a woman. I'm on the gay side of the bell curve.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
QFT! :cool:
Some people think that all African Americans are less capable than White Americans.

Some people think that women are less capable in the workplace than men.

Just because you think something does not make it any more true (thankfully).

No group of individuals can ever be any ONE thing.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know about straight men, id never assume anyone is gay,bi or straight. That being said, Im trisexual, Ill try anything once :eek:

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with your bell curve Rico. I think every human is bisexual but find themselves at different spots on the curve at different times in their lives. I consider myself 100% gay, but I can appreciate the beauty of a woman. That said, it doesn't mean I want to have sex or a relationship with a woman. I'm on the gay side of the bell curve.

BZZZZZZZT. You are incorrect sir.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is obviously no way to give a definitive answer to this question, and all we can do is share our opinions and experiences. I've put on my profile that I'm 100% gay, however when I was younger, even though I knew I was gay, I was curious about women and did have sex with women on several occasions. I think that's what the original post was saying could happen to anyone. However there is so much societally imposed shame on a man "trying out" sex with another man that I think most mildly curious straight men probably won't do it.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Some guys are totally straight, some guys are totally gay, and some are in between. Proportionately, I would say the "totally straight" and "in betweens" are the larger percentage.

I think the work of Alfred Kinsey, the noted sex researcher, confirms what you say.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have no interest in other guys' penises, ive honestly never "wondered" either.