I think every man is bi.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Google Image Result for http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/6812/arnold4.jpg
A body like this to me [you can scroll down the page for more] is just as beautiful as the hottest female bod in the world. But in no way am I sexually attracted to it, rather a desire to achieve it. Or simple admiration, just as I would admire a monster cock for its presence. However, I do believe that sucking dick or any male intimate contact may be in our genes since a time when it wasn't so taboo or looked down upon. Obviously for some people those genes have been suppressed for one reason or another by society, I sometimes wonder how people's sexuality would be if they grew up in a world where being bi curious was generally accepted.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ithink everybody has the possibility of being bi. Man or woman

there's a possibility i will win the lottery. but let's just say i'm not quitting my job just yet.

you're going to find a lot of "straight" guys on this site who want to look at (and more) your dick. however, this site is not a representative sampling of the general population. to say every man is bi is total bullshit. i no more want to have sex with a woman than blow my brains out. wouldn't the same be true that are guys out there who feel the same about sex with a man?

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there's a possibility i will win the lottery. but let's just say i'm not quitting my job just yet.

you're going to find a lot of "straight" guys on this site who want to look at (and more) your dick. however, this site is not a representative sampling of the general population. to say every man is bi is total bullshit. i no more want to have sex with a woman than blow my brains out. wouldn't the same be true that are guys out there who feel the same about sex with a man?

so what percentage of you wants to blow your brains out? two?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I believe every man and women has the right to be what they please and not have their world coloured by someone who does not know them. Let them choose their own paths in life and let the define who they are to the world. If they want to play in secret behind closed doors that is fine with me. Everyone should be free to be allowed to do as they please with whom they please.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They're synonymous. Learn English. Never correct me again.

Well yes they are, linguistically.

Every man doesn't have blue eyes
v Not every man has blue eyes - both are correct but for me the latter is a better response to the assertion "I think all men have blue eyes"?

That
was all I meant, I suppose it depends on how one interprets 'doesn't' in the context of 'every man' and I stand by mine.
But, very funny - it wasn't really meant as a 'correction' - I was being tongue in cheek and finally, I'll do as I please, though I'm assuming that request is also TIC.:tongue:

In any event no offense was intended.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a straight guy and I admit it.

I have bad news for you regarding the definition of "straight guy..."

I have nothing against homo/bisexual men/women, but not everyone falls into one of those two categories. "Under the right circumstances" pretty much makes the entire argument invalid.

Sure, for a million dollars I'd let a guy jerk me off. That doesn't make me bisexual, that means I want a million dollars more than I want to not be jerked off by a guy.

DC_DEEP: I couldn't have said it any better.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
for a million dollars I'd let a guy jerk me off[/B]. .

Now that we know that you are willing to do a gay act, let's negotiate the price...How 'bout $10.:wink:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It reminded me of the joke where the guy says to the girl. Would you sleep with me for $1 million dollars. She says yes, he then says how bout for $10. She says "what ? do you think I'm a whore?". He then says "we have already established that you are a whore, we are just negotiating the price".

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It reminded me of the joke where the guy says to the girl. Would you sleep with me for $1 million dollars. She says yes, he then says how bout for $10. She says "what ? do you think I'm a whore?". He then says "we have already established that you are a whore, we are just negotiating the price".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :biggrin1:
To try and make this post on topic... I tend to believe that people are curious by nature, and if opportunities are presented to them in ways they are comfortable a man who identifies themselves as straight may dabble in the sauce. Whether or not they act on these impulses are a different story altogether. I'm not the one to start any crusade into conversion or experimentation, because are too many gay & bisexual men out there who are very comfortable with their sexuality to worry about.

JohnA

Just Browsing
Media
I have bad news for you regarding the definition of "straight guy..."

I have nothing against homo/bisexual men/women, but not everyone falls into one of those two categories. "Under the right circumstances" pretty much makes the entire argument invalid.

Sure, for a million dollars I'd let a guy jerk me off. That doesn't make me bisexual, that means I want a million dollars more than I want to not be jerked off by a guy.

DC_DEEP: I couldn't have said it any better.

Well, then it appears that "under the right circumstances" is a million dollars for you.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, then it appears that "under the right circumstances" is a million dollars for you.

I disagree. Your theory was that all men desired sexual context with another man (even if secretly) - whats stated was that the poster doesn't desire the sexual contact but is willing to 'undertake' it for $1m.

It might be the 'right circumstances' but it doesn't fit your premise which is one of desire.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree. Your theory was that all men desired sexual context with another man (even if secretly) - whats stated was that the poster doesn't desire the sexual contact but is willing to 'undertake' it for $1m.

It might be the 'right circumstances' but it doesn't fit your premise which is one of desire.

Correct, dong20. Glad to see someone could follow the logic.

mem0101, sorry to disappoint.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1:
Yea..I kinda think you may be right man...also termed DL guys (down low):wink:
But of course you know, in the 1st stages of birth we all start as females until that extra X chromosome kicks in to develop/deterimne us as a male... so guess that's what allows us to get intouch with that feminine side of us sometimes:biggrin1:
It's all good anyway S8 or gay or Bi :wink:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I've met guys and from their views, would have nothing to do with guys sexually or socially. The world they wanted was just females.

The bell curve applies. Some men just aren't interested. And some men are so not interested in men they don't like to masturbate, because "it's gay".