I think every man is bi.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
:biggrin1:

But of course you know, in the 1st stages of birth we all start as females until that extra X chromosome kicks in to develop/deterimne us as a male... so guess that's what allows us to get in touch with that feminine side of us sometimes:biggrin1:

Whopper-lee if you had two "X" chromosomes you would be a female.

You meant to say "Y" chromosome, did you not?:wink:

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
is a dumb argument. any gay would lick out the ugliest bird's gash for a million bucks

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have followed this thread with great interest. I look back at my own experience and remember that I thought of myself as a regular guy who would some day find the right girl, get married and live happily ever after. That was the outlook of my new friend too; we were both enjoying the summer. Two years later we still thought of ourselves as regular guys, but we had together discovered a part of our sexuality that we had never seriously considered before. We had become more than friends and sex soon became what seemed the most natural way to express the bond of friendship and love which existed between us. The sex was fantastic and only became better over the two years. Both of us are happily married, but, we do not for one moment regret what our time together taught us about ourselves and each other. I suspect that this has happened with others; and, I suspect that we would have far less misunderstanding about male sexuality if more men had had the opportunity and privacy which we enjoyed to learn by doing.