I think George Bush is sexy and smart.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a reflection of the American people.

Live with it.

It is a reflection of SOME American people. (Yeah, I live with it.:smile: )

I didn't vote for ANY Republicans. I am a Democrat. I have voted Clinton, Gore, and Kerry in their respective Presidential elections.

George W. Bush doesn't turn me on sexually. Intelligence??? He feels it "unacceptable to think". That's what he has done, is doing and will continue to do. Thank God for the two-term limit!!!!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is a reflection of SOME American people. (
George W. Bush doesn't turn me on sexually. Intelligence??? He feels it "unacceptable to think". That's what he has done, is doing and will continue to do.

Well if George is the stupid nitwit blathering idiot that so many liberals seem to think he is then he is unable to think so it's really not his fault and you can't accuse him of thinking it is "unacceptable to think" since he is clearly too much of an idiot to grasp the concept of thought.

Earlier he was alleged to be a marionette which also goes against the idea of him being able to think. Oh you liberals just crack me up! Supposedly George is the stupid one but you all keep contradicting your silly selves with your own statements. Which is it? George is an idiot and therefore not think? George is a marionette and unable to think for himself? Or are you going back to blame George and his stupid ideas for all the evils of the western world (in which case he would be thinking and not a marionette or an idiot)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It is a reflection of SOME American people. (Yeah, I live with it.:smile: )

I didn't vote for ANY Republicans. I am a Democrat. I have voted Clinton, Gore, and Kerry in their respective Presidential elections.

George W. Bush doesn't turn me on sexually. Intelligence??? He feels it "unacceptable to think". That's what he has done, is doing and will continue to do. Thank God for the two-term limit!!!!
This disappoints me to no end. And here I thought you were a regular visitor in the White House and playing with George when Barbara is not around.

So you don't think George is a gorgious hunk at age 60? My O My. I guess you have to find someone else to fantasize about now.

George has to be good at something and being President isn't it. So I thought maybe bedroom perforamnce was his thing. No. Well damn I guess that makes Geroge a loser than.

And yes Geroge can think. He can think well enough to make continuous bad decisions.

The Harding heirs are rooting for him. Thier ancestor is considered to be one of the most incompetent presidents in our history. George still has time to dethrone Mr. Harding and be positiviley the worst. George is working on it now as we speak. Unfortunately, he may succeed. The bets are on it as of this moment.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if George is the stupid nitwit blathering idiot that so many liberals seem to think he is then he is unable to think so it's really not his fault and you can't accuse him of thinking it is "unacceptable to think" since he is clearly too much of an idiot to grasp the concept of thought.

Earlier he was alleged to be a marionette which also goes against the idea of him being able to think. Oh you liberals just crack me up! Supposedly George is the stupid one but you all keep contradicting your silly selves with your own statements. Which is it? George is an idiot and therefore not think? George is a marionette and unable to think for himself? Or are you going back to blame George and his stupid ideas for all the evils of the western world (in which case he would be thinking and not a marionette or an idiot)

The problem with George isn't that he's unable to think, it's that he chooses not to. We don't have to accuse him of thinking it is "unnacceptable to think," he said those words himself. The man does not use intelligent thought patterns, and it is obvious every time he opens his mouth. Whether he is capable of intelligent thought, or simply chooses not to heed it is up for debate.

Somehow though, i don't think it's a contradiction to call someone stupid, stupid, stupid and stupid. I don't follow your flow of logic.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You're confusing stupidity with self-awareness. One can be stupid and well aware (or unaware) of their intellectual shortcomings. Judging from his cabinet choices, i'd say Bush falls into the first first category.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Stupidity, being unable to think for oneself, and making poor decisions all seem to go hand in hand to me. How is any of that a contradiction?

Personally I don't think that the president is quite as dumb as some paint him to be. I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed, either. I was willing to extend him the benefit of the doubt back in 2000 when he was elected. Not all intelligent people are equally articulate or poised. Since then his poor job performance has eroded any small amount of confidence in him that I may have at one time had.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh, I've missed you!

Being as single-focused as he is (stupid), he is easy to lead around by the nose (marionette). Very little in life can be answered by single-diagnosis one-liners, so trying to force someone into a corner about the whole of the personality that encompases bush is an exercise in ignorance to begin with. There isn't a one-word answer to describe the various behaviors of a man, especially one whose position complicates his character. bush has HIS agenda (power), his cabinet members have theirs (money), and the right-wing majority of his supporters have quite another (God). The "left wing" tried to move to the center for a while to try to make some sense of it all, but has vacated those premises to move back left to protest things like the atrocities the republicans have caused, and allowed to happen. I think that sums it up as an overview, but that's still the extremely short version. You can see how that would be hard to put on a bumper sticker, and why "Fuck bush" seems more appropriate to those of us who LIKE bumper stickers.

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too.

When I'm not busy collecting the wisdom of The Decider, I like to eat lead paint, inhale carbon monoxide, and watch lots of Fox News.

I want to be smart like him. He makes things go!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is so much administration pre-election back peddling going on you'd think that they and the party were trying to redefine self-contradiction and wishy washy.
Wuuuuuusshhhhh!! Wuuuuuusshhhhh!!
Maybe they are just trying to wash all of that shitty corruption off of themselves.

I'm reminded of a joke:
Why does Lynne buy kitchen gloves that are too large for her hands?
Dick hates getting his hands dirty when George speaks.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I don't think that the president is quite as dumb as some paint him to be. I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed, either.
I agree, NineInch. George Bush is NOT stupid. He is lazy and unprepared. He sounds like an idiot because he doesn't prepare for anything like he should. The fact that he can't pronounce things is a JOKE, it's simply not true. It is a carefully crafted image that appeals to the average man in America (mainly the average RED state man!) I live in the South and I can tell you right now that rednecks LOVE hearing him mispronounce words and phrases. They love it when he doesn't know the answer and guesses and bullshits his way through press conferences and debates. Men and women that defer to their men, LOVE this guy, they would toss his fuckin' salad if he would let them! Karl Rove knows that conservatives HATE facts and the truth (see Stephen Colbert's truthiness). Bush is just appealing to his base by acting like he doesn't know anything. He is irreverant, but not un-intelligent (is that a word?). America is FULL of simple minded rednecks, don't ANYBODY underestimate the power of these people, THEY are the DECIDERS, because there is WAY more of them than us. I won't let anyone post their Democratic signs in my yard because I don't want to have my house rolled before it rains, or be fucking firebombed. These bastards don't play, and us liberals and progressives don't have anywhere near the firepower that will be needed when the GOP steals the elections again, and we will be forced to take our country back by force, or sit back and take our medicine for the rest of our lives. I FUCKING HATE REDNECKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:AR15firing:
:BoomSmilie_anim:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree Dubya isn't as stupid as he first appears. Reagon wasn;t as forgetful as he portrayed, either. The nicest thing I can say about Dubya, however, is that I believe he IS too stupid to be truly willfully evil, unlike the other two in the triumverate...

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not about to read all this so I'll just add my reaction to the first post. Does someone that is supposedly smart think Hispanics speak Latin as there major language.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

"He's a stupid, lazy, unprepared marionette."--Speedo Guy

I agree.