I think George Bush is sexy and smart.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I don't think that the president is quite as dumb as some paint him to be.

The ancients thought that intelligence was a matter of being curious about the world, and about being able to move beyond oneself in learning.

Is there some evidence of Bush's curiosity that I've missed? Some pattern of self-transcendence?

I don't consider the cleverness of thieves to be a sign of intelligence, nor the consistency of narcissists.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
believe it or not, Virginia, there really are gay republicans.

:eek: Really?:scared:
Yes, I disagree with him on gay marriage, but I do not find that to be reason enough to drive me to the Democratic party, nor does that make him an idiot.

The Democratic party will do just fine without self-defeating homos I'm sure! You hurt gays - not Democrats - when you vote against our interests and for those who deny us our rights!

I DARE you to say this at the next Republican National Convention!:rolleyes::

grizzleyjake said:
I think George Bush is sexy and smart.

All politics aside, I'd suck him!:wink::tongue:

But... sexy? I wouldn't go that far.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am not about to read all this so I'll just add my reaction to the first post. Does someone that is supposedly smart think Hispanics speak Latin as there major language.

Oh, man. It hurts soooo much laughing at this one simple observation about Dubya. :smile:[/FONT]

That was Dan Quayle if I'm not mistaken.

If it is Dan Quayle, we can blame it all on Bush anyway. "It is unacceptable to think" otherwise. :wink:

You're right, it was Dan Quayle. The really funny thing is that he never said it. It started as a joke that one of his friends told other friends. The friends that heard the joke didn't realize it was a joke and told other people and it eventually made it's way to the late night shows. That's the funniest part, Quayle's friends didn't realize that it was a joke, they just took it to be another stupid thing that Quayle said/did.

The Grand Outdated Party is going down and it's not on a pretty whore.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're right, it was Dan Quayle. The really funny thing is that he never said it. It started as a joke that one of his friends told other friends. The friends that heard the joke didn't realize it was a joke and told other people and it eventually made it's way to the late night shows. That's the funniest part, Quayle's friends didn't realize that it was a joke, they just took it to be another stupid thing that Quayle said/did.

The Grand Outdated Party is going down and it's not on a pretty whore.

Well, Quayle did give us:

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E"

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change."

"I deserve respect for the things I did not do."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"I understand the importance of bondage between parent and child."

"I want to be Robin to Bush's Batman."

"If you give a person a fish, they'll fish for a day. But if you train a person to fish, they'll fish for a lifetime."

"It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago."

"It's a very good historical book about history."

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

"It's a question of whether we're going to go foward into the future, or past to the back."

"Republicans have been accused of abandoning the poor. It's the other way around. They never vote for us."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"The loss of life will be irreplaceable."

"They need help, and we have helped, and we are here to help. And we are helping, and we're going to continue to help."

"This President is going to lead us out of this recovery."

"We don't want to go back to tomorrow, we want to go forward."

"We should develop anti-satellite weapons because we could not have prevailed without them in 'Red Storm Rising'."

"We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world."

Dan Quayle makes Bush and his whole cabinet look like Mensa.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"The loss of life will be irreplaceable."

Laura Bush obviously didn't spend too much time talking to Dan Duayle. Since she thinks that God gave her twins to replace the life of the 17-year old boy that died when she crashed into his vehicle with such force that he was thrown from it and killed. Can imagine the pain that his family has been going through since W became Governor of Texas and they Laura Bush has been parading in front of the camera all the time.

Dan Quayle makes Bush and his whole cabinent look like Mensa.

I'll bet that the second mistake known as George Bush was furious that the first mistake knows as George Bush already used Dan Quayle that way.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IanTheTall said:
Laura Bush obviously didn't spend too much time talking to Dan Duayle. Since she thinks that God gave her twins to replace the life of the 17-year old boy that died when she crashed into his vehicle with such force that he was thrown from it and killed. Can imagine the pain that his family has been going through since W became Governor of Texas and they Laura Bush has been parading in front of the camera all the time.

The quote is just inane, like all of his other quotes. How does one replace loss of life:rolleyes:? The only way to do that is to kill more people.

IanTheTall said:
I'll bet that the second mistake known as George Bush was furious that the first mistake knows as George Bush already used Dan Quayle that way.

I don't quite understand what that means, can you rephrase it please?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't quite understand what that means, can you rephrase it please?

It means that both Presidents Bush were mistakes and the first President Bush used Dan Quaye to make himself look smart(er), making it impossible for the the current President Bush.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ancients thought that intelligence was a matter of being curious about the world, and about being able to move beyond oneself in learning.

Is there some evidence of Bush's curiosity that I've missed? Some pattern of self-transcendence?

I don't consider the cleverness of thieves to be a sign of intelligence, nor the consistency of narcissists.

This is certainly my favorite definition of intelligence, thanks for bringing it to the forefront.

While I may hold a further discussion with you regarding the cleverness of thieves, we are certainly in agreement about the consistency of narcissists

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since she thinks that God gave her twins to replace the life of the 17-year old boy that died when she crashed into his vehicle with such force that he was thrown from it and killed.

I find it curious that hardly an election year goes by without someone in the Grand Oil Party repeatedly reminding voters that Ted Kennedy was involved in an auto accident that resulted in the death of a passenger.

Yet when prim and proper Lady Laura Bush killed her boyfriend in a car crash shortly after they'd had an argument its one of the the best kept secrets around.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it curious that hardly an election year goes by without someone in the Grand Oil Party repeatedly reminding voters that Ted Kennedy was involved in an auto accident that resulted in the death of a passenger.

Yet when prim and proper Lady Laura Bush killed her boyfriend in a car crash shortly after they'd had an argument its one of the the best kept secrets around.

Ooh, I didn't know that part, I just knew she killed somebody. That sounds a bit suspicious.

grizzleyjake

Experimental Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From wikipedia: 'In 1963 Laura Bush was involved in a fatal car accident when she ran a stop sign and crashed into another car, killing her boyfriend Michael Dutton Douglas who was driving the other car. According to the two-page accident report released by the city of Midland, neither driver was drinking and no charges were filed. [1]"

OUCH! There must be more to it. How does one manage to run a stop sign so fast that they kill another driver who just happens to be their boyfreind? I wouldn't be surprised if there was anger involved.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From wikipedia: 'In 1963 Laura Bush was involved in a fatal car accident when she ran a stop sign and crashed into another car, killing her boyfriend Michael Dutton Douglas who was driving the other car. According to the two-page accident report released by the city of Midland, neither driver was drinking and no charges were filed. [1]"

OUCH! There must be more to it. How does one manage to run a stop sign so fast that they kill another driver who just happens to be their boyfreind? I wouldn't be surprised if there was anger involved.

There's a rather more reasoned discussion of the incident at:

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Laura

The 'tabloid mentality blog' reworking of the same data can be found at:

Post-modern Research: Laura Bush in High-school - Killed her ex-boyfriend (and the obvious conspiracy surrounding it all)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ooh, I didn't know that part, I just knew she killed somebody. That sounds a bit suspicious.

The guy was her (desired) boyfriend, also injured in the other car was Laura's best friend. The accident happened at a 4-way stop sign, near lovers lane. Hmmmmmm... rage aggression issues.

When George became governor of Texas, both of them got new driver's license IDs and the old records were ordered scaled, by the new governor. Let me go look up the definitions for self-serving and coverup...

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup, and i saw pictures of a 9 foot human cock on these very forums, so it is definitely real.

WHATEVER! Get a brain. Pictures can be tampered. If you haven't seen his cock in person, you can't give a definitive ruling on the matter.

Last time I will make a joke with you!