I think I cant handle this site...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Child_of_the_sun, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Glod, I just realised that I dont think I can handle this forum with this bad of a blueball case :p where are all the guys from iceland? why isn't one of them here :p EKKI VERA FEIMNIR STRÁKAR! (translation: "dont be shy boys"). Its horrible because I get a twinge of pain in my chest when I read about these hung guys and then I feel bad cuz I want to get to know them better but their so far away all of them :( stupid rock in the middle of some ocean I can't remember the name of.... on a happier note I'd like to use this topic to have a conversation with anybody at all, strike up a question or a fun topic and lets converse B)

~Child_of_the_sun

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Gee, Cots, don't go jumping into any volcanoes!

It's the bane of the bachelor to experience such a mood every once in a while. Hopefully this bout will be a short one, after all, when you least expect it...

'Some enchanted evening you may see a stranger....'

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Pecker has spoken, CotS. Pay attention and heed well, because no one advises any wiser than him.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

COTS, I was just talking about you yesterday. My daughter is in love with Iceland and wants to move there. She was telling me something about a highway that was re-routed to avoid runnung through an area that was or might have been inhabited by woodland fairies, she said it was the most precious thing she had ever heard. I know, I know you were hoping for some hot guy (well, aren't we all?) but consider yourself lucky in a few respects. You have a wonderful art and music culture, you have very little political stress, and you are a very beautiful person to look at with a gentle and sincere nature. Surely time will reward you with a lot of good things. This place is hard for me to take when I'm horny too.

5. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: COTS is that YOU in your avatar?

EDIT: I just found out that it IS you! HOT DAMN! *Jumps on you* HIYA! ;)

As for conversation: What's yer name? LOL (unless of course you dun wanna share that)

Chris

P.S. Am I the only one who hasn't noticed COTS thus far? Man...what I've missed :p

6. txquis

Gold Member

I have felt the same twinges, COTS

It is somewhat heartbreaking to meet such cool friends/flirtations
    here and know that nobody is in my vicinity :(

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

There used to be an Icelander on the old board. I believe his name was Þorvald, and he lived in Keflavík. He was gay and, apparently, hung. Unfortunately, he didn't follow LPSG onto EZBoard, so we lost him a few years ago.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

There used to be an Icelander on the old board. I believe his name was Þorvald, and he lived in Keflavík. He was gay and, apparently, hung. Unfortunately, he didn't follow LPSG onto EZBoard, so we lost him a few years ago.
    [post=301523]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

He went outside to take a leak and his dick stuck to the ice. They'll find in in a glacier in a couple of thousand years.

9. Imported

Gold Member

olov: svona svona...ég verð að koma til íslands, og trúðu mér, ég er ekkert lítill.

10. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Don't leave us in the dark!

COTS, wanna fill us in?

11. jonb

Gold Member

Must you þorn on a forum where we're unsure of the encoding? Just like how you eñe. Which reminds me, what is the encoding for this forum, anyway?

12. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I know, Karma karma karma but when will it kick in? I'm all kinds of ready for my just rewards ;)

13. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The little people deserve respect so its very good they didnt construct on those grounds, I meen there are alot of stories regarding the fay in iceland, one thing about there was supposed to be constuctions made by some hill but they couldn't cuz the machines always broke down. another was some people just recntly were doing a documentary on iceland and the fay here but most of theyr tapes got ruined... coincidence they thought not ;) I know um lucky but im still horny :evilgrin:

14. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    [post=301523]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    *extreme blush* if its the same Þorvaldur as I know I have already slept with him... the best sex of my life!!! :wow: too bad he was a cheating asshole who broke my heart by making me fall in love with him before informing me on the fact that he had a boyfriend... *tear*... but im ok now :eyes:

15. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "there there... I have to come to iceland, believe me, I'm not small"

Hæ! hver ert þú og hvar dveluru á hnettinum?

16. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yes, Jon, I must. I must þorn, eñe, eð and æsh when the occasion calls for it. I will also use ß and characters with diacritical marks, not to mention ¿. I'm a Latin-1 Supplement junkie! I don't know what the encoding here is, but my browser displays the correct glyphs.

17. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I've had sex with not one but TWO guys from iceland and they were both pretty well-hung. so they are obviously there somewhere - just don't go wandering in those woods on your own looking for them.

18. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

I've noticed, but knowing how shy I am I hardly talk to anyone! cots, you are sexy! You seem like a nice guy too! Maybe I'll visit Iceland someday...my great-uncle actually did two years ago, and brought me back some volcanic rock lmao. Don't worry, you'll find someone *hugs*

19. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I've noticed, but knowing how shy I am I hardly talk to anyone! cots, you are sexy! You seem like a nice guy too! Maybe I'll visit Iceland someday...my great-uncle actually did two years ago, and brought me back some volcanic rock lmao. Don't worry, you'll find someone *hugs*
    [post=301635]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

*redness in the face* :D just let me know if you come over ;)

20. cityboy

cityboy Member

Wow there must be something going on in Iceland. I just got my copy of Out/Traveler today and it features none other than Iceland! There are several pages showing all the fun gay places to go and has a very hot blond presumably Icelandic guy on the cover.

Draft saved Draft deleted