Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glod, I just realised that I dont think I can handle this forum with this bad of a blueball case :p where are all the guys from iceland? why isn't one of them here :p EKKI VERA FEIMNIR STRÁKAR! (translation: "dont be shy boys"). Its horrible because I get a twinge of pain in my chest when I read about these hung guys and then I feel bad cuz I want to get to know them better but their so far away all of them :( stupid rock in the middle of some ocean I can't remember the name of.... on a happier note I'd like to use this topic to have a conversation with anybody at all, strike up a question or a fun topic and lets converse B)

~Child_of_the_sun

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Gee, Cots, don't go jumping into any volcanoes!

It's the bane of the bachelor to experience such a mood every once in a while. Hopefully this bout will be a short one, after all, when you least expect it...

'Some enchanted evening you may see a stranger....'

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Apr 17 2005, 05:50 PM
Gee, Cots, don't go jumping into any volcanoes!

It's the bane of the bachelor to experience such a mood every once in a while. Hopefully this bout will be a short one, after all, when you least expect it...

'Some enchanted evening you may see a stranger....'
[post=301447]Quoted post[/post]​
Pecker has spoken, CotS. Pay attention and heed well, because no one advises any wiser than him.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COTS, I was just talking about you yesterday. My daughter is in love with Iceland and wants to move there. She was telling me something about a highway that was re-routed to avoid runnung through an area that was or might have been inhabited by woodland fairies, she said it was the most precious thing she had ever heard. I know, I know you were hoping for some hot guy (well, aren't we all?) but consider yourself lucky in a few respects. You have a wonderful art and music culture, you have very little political stress, and you are a very beautiful person to look at with a gentle and sincere nature. Surely time will reward you with a lot of good things. This place is hard for me to take when I'm horny too.

hung_big: COTS is that YOU in your avatar?

EDIT: I just found out that it IS you! HOT DAMN! *Jumps on you* HIYA! ;)

As for conversation: What's yer name? LOL (unless of course you dun wanna share that)

Chris

P.S. Am I the only one who hasn't noticed COTS thus far? Man...what I've missed :p

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have felt the same twinges, COTS

It is somewhat heartbreaking to meet such cool friends/flirtations
here and know that nobody is in my vicinity :(

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun@Apr 17 2005, 04:46 PM
Glod, I just realised that I dont think I can handle this forum with this bad of a blueball case :p where are all the guys from iceland?

There used to be an Icelander on the old board. I believe his name was Þorvald, and he lived in Keflavík. He was gay and, apparently, hung. Unfortunately, he didn't follow LPSG onto EZBoard, so we lost him a few years ago.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 17 2005, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 17 2005, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Child_of_the_sun@Apr 17 2005, 04:46 PM
Glod, I just realised that I dont think I can handle this forum with this bad of a blueball case :p where are all the guys from iceland?

There used to be an Icelander on the old board. I believe his name was Þorvald, and he lived in Keflavík. He was gay and, apparently, hung. Unfortunately, he didn&#39;t follow LPSG onto EZBoard, so we lost him a few years ago.
[post=301523]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

He went outside to take a leak and his dick stuck to the ice. They&#39;ll find in in a glacier in a couple of thousand years.

olov: svona svona...ég verð að koma til íslands, og trúðu mér, ég er ekkert lítill.

hung_big: Don&#39;t leave us in the dark&#33;

COTS, wanna fill us in?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 17 2005, 02:20 PM
There used to be an Icelander on the old board. I believe his name was Þorvald, and he lived in Keflavík. He was gay and, apparently, hung. Unfortunately, he didn&#39;t follow LPSG onto EZBoard, so we lost him a few years ago.
Must you þorn on a forum where we&#39;re unsure of the encoding? Just like how you eñe. Which reminds me, what is the encoding for this forum, anyway?

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Apr 17 2005, 05:50 PM
Gee, Cots, don&#39;t go jumping into any volcanoes&#33;

It&#39;s the bane of the bachelor to experience such a mood every once in a while. Hopefully this bout will be a short one, after all, when you least expect it...

&#39;Some enchanted evening you may see a stranger....&#39;
[post=301447]Quoted post[/post]​

Well I know, Karma karma karma but when will it kick in? I&#39;m all kinds of ready for my just rewards ;)

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 17 2005, 07:09 PM
COTS, I was just talking about you yesterday. My daughter is in love with Iceland and wants to move there. She was telling me something about a highway that was re-routed to avoid runnung through an area that was or might have been inhabited by woodland fairies, she said it was the most precious thing she had ever heard. I know, I know you were hoping for some hot guy (well, aren&#39;t we all?) but consider yourself lucky in a few respects. You have a wonderful art and music culture, you have very little political stress, and you are a very beautiful person to look at with a gentle and sincere nature. Surely time will reward you with a lot of good things. This place is hard for me to take when I&#39;m horny too.
[post=301466]Quoted post[/post]​
The little people deserve respect so its very good they didnt construct on those grounds, I meen there are alot of stories regarding the fay in iceland, one thing about there was supposed to be constuctions made by some hill but they couldn&#39;t cuz the machines always broke down. another was some people just recntly were doing a documentary on iceland and the fay here but most of theyr tapes got ruined... coincidence they thought not ;) I know um lucky but im still horny :evilgrin:

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 17 2005, 10:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 17 2005, 10:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Child_of_the_sun@Apr 17 2005, 04:46 PM

[/b][/quote]
*extreme blush* if its the same Þorvaldur as I know I have already slept with him... the best sex of my life&#33;&#33;&#33; :wow: too bad he was a cheating asshole who broke my heart by making me fall in love with him before informing me on the fact that he had a boyfriend... *tear*... but im ok now :eyes:

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by olov@Apr 17 2005, 11:54 PM
svona svona...ég verð að koma til íslands, og trúðu mér, ég er ekkert lítill.
[post=301539]Quoted post[/post]​
"there there... I have to come to iceland, believe me, I&#39;m not small"

Hæ&#33; hver ert þú og hvar dveluru á hnettinum?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Apr 18 2005, 01:40 AM
Must you þorn on a forum where we&#39;re unsure of the encoding? Just like how you eñe. Which reminds me, what is the encoding for this forum, anyway?

Yes, Jon, I must. I must þorn, eñe, eð and æsh when the occasion calls for it. I will also use ß and characters with diacritical marks, not to mention ¿. I&#39;m a Latin-1 Supplement junkie&#33; I don&#39;t know what the encoding here is, but my browser displays the correct glyphs.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 17 2005, 02:20 PM
COTS is that YOU in your avatar?

EDIT: I just found out that it IS you&#33; HOT DAMN&#33; *Jumps on you* HIYA&#33; ;)

As for conversation: What&#39;s yer name? LOL (unless of course you dun wanna share that)

Chris

P.S. Am I the only one who hasn&#39;t noticed COTS thus far? Man...what I&#39;ve missed :p
[post=301469]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve noticed, but knowing how shy I am I hardly talk to anyone&#33; cots, you are sexy&#33; You seem like a nice guy too&#33; Maybe I&#39;ll visit Iceland someday...my great-uncle actually did two years ago, and brought me back some volcanic rock lmao. Don&#39;t worry, you&#39;ll find someone *hugs*

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by yaoifun+Apr 18 2005, 06:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yaoifun &#064; Apr 18 2005, 06:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hung_big@Apr 17 2005, 02:20 PM
COTS is that YOU in your avatar?

EDIT: I just found out that it IS you&#33; HOT DAMN&#33; *Jumps on you* HIYA&#33; ;)

As for conversation: What&#39;s yer name? LOL (unless of course you dun wanna share that)

Chris

P.S. Am I the only one who hasn&#39;t noticed COTS thus far? Man...what I&#39;ve missed :p
[post=301469]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve noticed, but knowing how shy I am I hardly talk to anyone&#33; cots, you are sexy&#33; You seem like a nice guy too&#33; Maybe I&#39;ll visit Iceland someday...my great-uncle actually did two years ago, and brought me back some volcanic rock lmao. Don&#39;t worry, you&#39;ll find someone *hugs*
[post=301635]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*redness in the face* :D just let me know if you come over ;)

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow there must be something going on in Iceland. I just got my copy of Out/Traveler today and it features none other than Iceland&#33; There are several pages showing all the fun gay places to go and has a very hot blond presumably Icelandic guy on the cover.