I think I got smaller

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi I'm new here, the names Trevor.
I started doing pe about a week ago and sort of rushed into it - and didn't do it right. I tried the 'squeeze' for about 4 days and noticed my penis looked thinner, after measuring it, it definitely was thinner.
What I did was squeeze the base doing the 'ok' sign for 10-20 seconds (which I read was the proper way to do it). After reading around here I feel like a complete idiot. Can anyone help me out? PLEASE!

Last edited:

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
Hi I'm new here, the names Trevor.
I started doing pe about a week ago and sort of rushed into it - and didn't do it right. I tried the 'squeeze' for about 4 days and noticed my penis looked thinner, after measuring it, it definitely was thinner.
What I did was squeeze the base doing the 'ok' sign for 10-20 seconds (which I read was the proper way to do it). After reading around here I feel like a complete idiot. Can anyone help me out? PLEASE!

How much smaller was it, Trevor? Is it possible that the measurements were just taken at different states of arousal? What are your goals with PE and where are you at now? Did you have anything else in your routine, or just squeezes? The best thing I've done for myself is create a log where I'm tracking my measurements. I've been at PE for three weeks today and next week I measure again.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Overdoing PE can cause fatigue (which would result in softer erections and smaller measurements) and "turtling".

My advice to you would be for you to start on the basic routine. By jumping head first into advanced techniques you risk injury and, at the very least, a lack of gains.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's about half an inch thinner, I read another post where someone said if you squeeze it you can make the glans smaller. Is this permanent? Should I just lay off it? I was just doing squeezes, it surprises me something happened in this short amount of time kind of makes me to look forward for a proper basic routine. Like I said, I got my other info from somewhere else - Thanks for the replies.

*Forgot to ask if fatigue and turtling from overdoing PE is permanent and, if the squeezing to make the glans smaller IS fatigue or turtling.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's about half an inch thinner, I read another post where someone said if you squeeze it you can make the glans smaller.

I don't think that would happen unless you squeezed it hard enough to cause injury.

Is this permanent? Should I just lay off it? I was just doing squeezes, it surprises me something happened in this short amount of time kind of makes me to look forward for a proper basic routine. Like I said, I got my other info from somewhere else - Thanks for the replies.

*Forgot to ask if fatigue and turtling from overdoing PE is permanent and, if the squeezing to make the glans smaller IS fatigue or turtling.

No, you should be fine after some rest. Some hot wraps/soaks along with a little light massage should speed your recovery.

synnj_jakaal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
something else that ive noticed is that large amounts of caffeine do make a small difference too, so lay off things like caf coffee, Dew and red bull! i have, and my gf noticed the difference as much as i did

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're welcome :)

Caffeine can have an effect on your flaccid measurements, and too much can interfere with your erections.