I think I have a curious neighbor lol hmmm

D

deleted138812

:confused:So I have this neighbor that im kinda cool wit, ive been over his house to make some tracks and stuff..He always walks outside with his shirt off, real thugged type dude. So I see him today and I havent seen him in a while and were talking about music stuff and then hes like "its good to see you though" and im like "yeah you too" soooo after I walked away I realized what he said and I wouldnt expect to him to say something like that..so im thinkin maybe he's bi/curious cuz the way he is and the way he said was a lil awkward...so let me know what you think lol:biggrin1:

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's hot, wish I had a neighbor like that! See if you can get more vibes. Start pushing seemingly innocent boundaries and see where it leads.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude, you're definitely reading to much into it.. I would not bust a move on that guy.. If he's looking to get into your pants he'll be more forward in the future.. But saying it was good to see you doesn't mean shit..

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, you're definitely reading to much into it.. I would not bust a move on that guy.. If he's looking to get into your pants he'll be more forward in the future.. But saying it was good to see you doesn't mean shit..

Since you have checked him with "yeah I have and its NICE!!!!". I kinda
disagree that you are reading too much into it. Would suggest caution and
approach him with being neighborly to see what being a good neighbor
means and where it goes. He just may be friendly which you may be
reading something incorrect. If you have interest approach him as a
friendly neighbor and follow the conversation carefully.

In my neigbhorhood, a good neighbor is an 8' high fence...

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my folks had a couple that lived next door to them in the 70's that were very conservative. husband was an engineer, late 30's, wife was early 30's, 2 kids. she was stay at home mom but had been a nurse. she used to check my dad's BP and give him some sort of shot. anyway, I was a long hair hippie, tall, slim but built, and I must have been pretty good looking cuz I did okay with the ladies.

one summer I was at the folks a lot, working on the house, and their car. I also had a steady gf. the folks would leave for a week, and I'd babysit their house. gf would spend a few nites over, and one morning, the neighbor gal observed the gf & I kissing on the driveway, before the gf went to work. it was a pretty passionate kiss with gf patting my cock thru my pants. after that I noticed, the neighbor gal would make some contact with me if I was outside. one night I fixed steak and lobster tails, while preparing them, Cheryl came outside, asked what I was grilling. "really, I have never had lobster." I jokingly said, "get that cheap husband to take you to dinner." my gf was in the kitchen and heard this. anyway, when we got done, the gf called Cheryl over and let her finish her steak and lobster. I thought the woman was gonna cry. the next day as I was painting, she came over and gave me big hug and wouldn't hardly let go. she was pressing into me, said I was a great, loving young man. I think she was having second thoughts on her husband, and she was a very cute gal with a good body. anyway, a few days later, her husband pulled up and we chit chatted a bit and I mentioned somehow about taking your wife to dinner sometime(you cheap bastard, under my breath). I told my folks about it when they got back from Cali, so my folks gave them a gift certificate for an expensive local restaurant(that serves lobster) as a Xmas gift. I hope she got lobster.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Good to see you though" just doesn't seem to be any indication of a sexual interest. Pretty straightforward statement. The guy likes hanging with you other than just dealing with music. Yeah, might want to re-consider that 99% Straight statement in your profile. The guy has a nice bulge and says, "Good to see you though" and you are ready to make a move on him. Not cool, neighbor.