I think I have a mancrush..and I don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by LGX, Nov 30, 2010.

1. LGX

LGX Member

Okay, so at my job there was a bunch of recent new hires. So anyways, I was just minding my business, answering calls when I saw this guy I can't stop staring at. There's something about him.... I'm not sure exactly. He's tall and light skinned. He also has a GQ-like beard. What's weird is, even though I'm black, I'm not into black guys. Even then, I'm not really into guys the way I'm feeling now (Bi mostly).

I kind of feel like when I have a crush on a girl, but it's different with him. Like I don't imagine a relationship, but all of these hot sex sessions pop into my head. You know how there's something about someone, but you can't put your finger on it?

There's a rumor that he , to quote "goes both ways". I have no idea where that rumor comes from and there really isn't anything major that gives "bi vibes". I can never seem to sit next to him at work.

What's funny is that he caught me starring at him a few times (I think). But he never acted in defensive way.

I don't know why I'm posting this. I've never even dated anyone. Maybe it's just another fantasy, but I'd like to get to know him more. I'm afraid if I talk to him, I might give off bi vibes and he may not be bi. Wishful thinking on my part, but damn he's sexy.

2. D_Terry_Taintickler

D_Terry_Taintickler New Member

Talking =\= sex. He won't think, oh a guy is trying to talk to me, he must want to get in my pants. Just be yourself, and talk about normal shit, try to hit it off. If he's not it will be pretty apparent because he won't flirt with you. Don't sweat it man.

3. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Be very careful with your actions at work. There are so many things that could go badly for you if he does not reciprocate!!

He has seen you looking at him, so he is aware. Just be who you are and if he approaches you, you have your answer. Crushes do happen and they can be just that. It's also possible something meaningful could occur. Understanding yourself is the key to your personal freedom. Be patient and let things happen as they will.

4. LGX

LGX Member

That's true. I'll keep it low for a bit.

5. abnormal1

abnormal1 New Member

Great advice! Spot on! Be yourself and if your honest with him (by being yourself), my experience is that good things will happen.

Everybody eats, right? See if he wants to go to lunch with you.

6. LGX

LGX Member

the problem is we have separate lunches many times

Draft saved Draft deleted