Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have an uncut penis and I think I have a short frenulum.
When I try to lower the foreskin with a flaccid penis, it may go all the way down, however, a pronounced curvature forms.
On the other hand, if I try to get the foreskin down on an erection, I can't get it to go any further than the glans penis, and if I try to get any further down it causes me pain in the frenulum.
What do you recommend me to do? Personally, I wouldn't want to go through a circumcision unless it's absolutely necessary.

1673884973375.png

Here a picture flaccid.

Attachments

Tomy12345

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I try to lower the foreskin with a flaccid penis, it may go all the way down, however, a pronounced curvature forms.
On the other hand, if I try to get the foreskin down on an erection, I can't get it to go any further than the glans penis, and if I try to get any further down it causes me pain in the frenulum.
What do you recommend me to do? Personally, I wouldn't want to go through a circumcision unless it's absolutely necessary.

View attachment 87098491
Here a picture flaccid.
Here pictures in a boner.

Attachments

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe not remove it, but check with your urologist about maybe just snip an end to give you more freedom of movement.

Also you can get silicone phimosis stretching rings, you may be able to put a ring in there to slowly stretch your frenulum.

Reactions: Tomy12345

Tomy12345

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Maybe not remove it, but check with your urologist about maybe just snip an end to give you more freedom of movement.

Also you can get silicone phimosis stretching rings, you may be able to put a ring in there to slowly stretch your frenulum.

Thank you very much for the recommendations, I will go to the urologist even if it scares me a little. But I will avoid circumcision, or at least the removal of the frenulum. You see, it is an area of great pleasure, too much, I can't help but squirm and moan when touched or licked. It's my favorite feeling in sex.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you very much for the recommendations, I will go to the urologist even if it scares me a little. But I will avoid circumcision, or at least the removal of the frenulum. You see, it is an area of great pleasure, too much, I can't help but squirm and moan when touched or licked. It's my favorite feeling in sex.
Then you may want to try and just stretch it with some silicone rings.

ChrisDit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the same problem… My frenulum has been cut, it took like 5-6 stitches. Now I feel much better for every aspect (hygiene, sex, masturbation) For me there is no change in sensation, probably a little better now

Tomy12345

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tuve el mismo problema... Me cortaron el frenillo, tomó como 5-6 puntos. Ahora me siento mucho mejor en todos los aspectos (higiene, sexo, masturbación) Para mí no hay cambios en la sensación, probablemente un poco mejor ahora
And how long does recovery take? I think I'm convincing myself to do it

Reactions: JamarLee

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View attachment 87098491
Here a picture flaccid.

Frenulectomy is particularly suitable for intact foreskins. Because of this procedure, the foreskin can be moved much more freely. This means that the full stroke can be utilized during masturbation. In addition, the foreskin also remains in the withdrawn state, where I want to have it. When the Frenulum is gone, it does not strain when pumping the penis. I have already removed my Frenulum Praeputii myself many years ago and am very satisfied with the result. I have also not been able to notice feelings of loss. I believe, therefore, that I can recommend any uncircumcised masturbant to this procedure.

Attachments

Reactions: Tomy12345