I think I have a small dick

FatLength

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Man you do not have a small dick... That is an impressive tool you have mate...

The erection can be hard but not fully hard sometimes... Depends on the situation and how horny you are at any gven time...

Keep using that tool man..

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man you do not have a small dick... That is an impressive tool you have mate...

The erection can be hard but not fully hard sometimes... Depends on the situation and how horny you are at any gven time...

Keep using that tool man..

Thanks, I notice sometimes 5 mins into having sex the females i'm having sex with change their facial expression completely, a look of discomfort.
This is also when I take out my dick and become unable to recognize it.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, your dick isn't small. You said you're not interested in measuring it, but you are unsure if it's big or not. Seems kind of contradictory to me. It's no big deal to stick a tape measure along the top of it. Then you could know for yourself where you stand.

But I don't understand about the multiple size thing. Mine's the same size not matter what sex act I'm engaged in. Masturbating or fucking, it doesn't change. Do you mean it's not all the way hard when you wank? Personally, it's either hard enough for sex, or it's not, so that's why I'm questioning the question.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, your dick isn't small. You said you're not interested in measuring it, but you are unsure if it's big or not. Seems kind of contradictory to me. It's no big deal to stick a tape measure along the top of it. Then you could know for yourself where you stand.

But I don't understand about the multiple size thing. Mine's the same size not matter what sex act I'm engaged in. Masturbating or fucking, it doesn't change. Do you mean it's not all the way hard when you wank? Personally, it's either hard enough for sex, or it's not, so that's why I'm questioning the question.

You can have sex without being totally hard. Some situations get me more aroused than others.

Jacking off, blah ... Done it enough already..so doing it again won't excite me the same way a female sucking my dick would. :biggrin1:

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are just a tad bit small,...not to worry though, it is minimum enough to give pleasure.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you believe that it is samll then it is... if you belive its big, then its big... :) its mental!

D_Caesar Titts

Experimental Member
Media
OP mate.

I have the same thing, sometimes I have a wank and it almost feels like a semi.

Other times the fooker almost hurts its so hard, it depends on how aroused I am.

Last edited:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude...you are stud...go and plunder....your concerns are common..after reviewing gallery...no reason to be worried.