I think I have Gonorrhoea

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by DanielForever, Jul 27, 2005.

1. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

I think I have Gonorrhoea

but the last times i had sex before the current bf were all protected :( oh man, do i have to buy some peniciliin? or something?

2. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Why do you think you have Gonorrhoea?

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I think you have something much worse than gonorrhea. :eyes:

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

BEFORE this bf??????????? What the hell made you think you were safe now????
    What are you doing asking us? Why aren't you at the Doctor's office?

5. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

ill be going to th clinique asap

i have soarness, especially while pissing, as this greeny yellow 'discharge'

eeewewewwwww

:'(

6. D_Harold_Hopnoodle

D_Harold_Hopnoodle New Member

Sounds like gonorrhea to me. Get thee to a clinic. They'll probably give you some Cipro or perhaps a shot of Rocephin.

You'll mend. Women have a much worse time with gonorrhea than guys.

7. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

i know i need to go to the clinique, i just ordered of some pharacy supply site an order or perfex or cipro, i forget which, it cost about $90 but wont come for 3 weeks! :yourock: :toast: :nopity: :argh: :beer: :dunce:
    i dont think i can last three weeks with it, i'll just go to the stupid clinic and get the :gulp: injecton (thats why i havn't been to the clinic)

:'(

so the Gon isn't that bad?

i have to wear a sock lined with toilet paper otherwise i get a crust in my jeans after a few hours :'(

this is horrible, is it possible that the other guy i got it from has it but has no symptoms?

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

How many days has this been going on? If you are dripping this bad, it needs to be treated IMMEDIATELY. It is curable.

What's an injection compared to sterility (oh, never mind that one) (well maybe not), an infection that might harm or destroy your testicles, impotence etc. Beg, borrow, steal the money and GET TREATED!

9. cityboy

cityboy Member

Listen up Girlfriend! Gonorrhea is not something to screw around with and ordering antibiotics off the internet and trying to treat it yourself is not smart. You never know what you're going to get. You don't know if you have the proper drug to treat it successfully and you don't know if you might need treatment for something else. It is very important to get the correct antibiotic and to take to the correct amount for the correct length of time. People who don't follow the dosage instructions are the ones who create resistant strains that can't be treated at all. You're obviously not practicing safe sex so you also don't know if there is something else like syphilis or herpies that you need to be tested and treated for as well. Untreated or improperly treated gonorrhea can cause permanent scarring of the urethra and can infect the joints, brain and heart valves. It is also very important to inform your partner and that he is treated also. So knock off the crap and get your ass to a doctor where you can be properly evaluated and treated.

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/stdgon.htm

10. jonb

Gold Member

Get thee to a clinic. You're lucky. Some people never have symptoms. You'd think they'd be lucky, but they still have to worry about sterility, arthritis, heart disease, and other things which relate to gonorrhea.

11. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    what is it with people and injections? it's a friggin NEEDLE for crying out loud! it's not even as if it HURTS. you have bacteria chewing on the lining of your urethra as you read this, yet you're squeamish about getting pricked in the arm with sterilized metal?! :crazy:

12. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Dude,
    After you get back from the clinic, go to your room. :+
    (I'm just acting like a good dad should.)

No, but really I think you get the message with the clinic, but you have GOT to take it easy, quarenteen (sp?) yourself and start giving your body a break or you WILL pay long term consequences.

Do some basics, dude. You gotta drink tons of water, and start eating right, lay of the booze, add more veggies, get rid of sweets for while. This is what happens when we grow up. We get to take responsibility for our actions, and that means if you don't want to destroy your body, you do things that won't put you in that position. Go to bed earlier. Get at least 8 hrs of sleep. Your body is under seige.

End of lecture.

Hell, I am good parent. My kids worship me.

Kneel dude, it's your turn. :)

(Just kiddin' about the kneeling shit.)

13. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

:dunce:
    >?

not a big fan of chocolate or sweets really, more of a cheese man and i eat loads of fruits, i could eat a more varied range of veg i suppose, i love carrots so they make up a part of my diet, and Mushrooms, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i have more than 8 hours sleep anyway, student/musician, both are well slept careers

i recently gave up dairy products (singers diet) and then i got Gon. and tonsilitus and dihoreha in one go, i thought i was gonna die, like i had a nerve disease that eats you alive or something, :puke:

14. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    Hey Daniel
    I hope evrything goes ok at the clinic and you get better real soon, i would hate to see you get really sick, so you just work on getting yourself better ok.

Luv Ya
    Tilly :yourock:

15. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

:eyes: gee fanx mister

16. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    Quote: gee fanx mister

Or Miss.

And i am being sencere so if you dont want my good wishes then you can shove it.

Tilly

17. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

'gee fanx mister' is what i say when i blush :loveya:

18. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    You almost seem proud you have it. Like, why do yer posts have a heart on them? Secodly, go see a doc, get the penicillin, and stop fuckin Paris Hilton, you may not be so lucky and get something worse :p

19. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I was wondering about the whole "heart thingy" too. But I digress......

Anyways, I would really see a Doc before self prescribing meds for an ailment that has yet to be diagnosed by a physician :crazy:

20. iggy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

<!--QuoteBegin-alleyblu
    @Jul 29 2005, 12:55 AM
    I was wondering about the whole "heart thingy" too. But I digress......
    [post=332554]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

i noticed all his post has the heart thingy... heheh... and yes, go to a doctor.. dont have sex for a while, if you care for your partner (if you currently have)... and tell your ex to get tested too...

iggy

Draft saved Draft deleted