I think i know how to seduce 'straight' guys.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HaHa!!! This entire thread is fucking hilarious. Gay men can't seduce straight men. We can only seduce men whom are gay, bi, or have curiosities! That's about it. I will go ahead and say that there are a lot of men out there claiming to be straight and they will play that lie out until they close their eyes for the last time. And a lot of us this site actually feed into the lie by telling these men "Oh no dude, it doesn't make you gay or bi if you like to jerk off to other guys or suck cock once in a while." When we stop with that bullshit, and encourage these men to take pride in themselves and what they enjoy, we'll then have more gay and bi men who are more open to certain situations.
Agreed.

D

deleted1046538

First let me define by what i mean as straight, since i dont believe anyone is completely ever just straight or just gay. I mean a guy that has a greater love for women (then men)and has only had relationships with women, and only sees women in his future.

The secret is to be open about your sexlife, now i dont mean just open like 'oh i fucked jennifer last night'. But 'Oh i fucked jennifer last night she had the nicest pussy, nice big lips, wet, warm, tight when i put my dick in her it felt like a vice, then i rolled her clitorus under her clitoral hood etc.' I mean very very specific and erotic details.

You'll be suprised how much 'str8' guys open up.; Then you move onto your own dick, it's size (slip it into a convo). Then casually ask them theres. It's pretty easy and im suprised none has ever shot me down, but our friendships have gotten even deeper, to the point they tell me how much they shoot, have showed of their erection etc.

So what you think? it works for me? what y'all think?
Dude thank you so much for sharing this. I totally agree. There is no such thing as natural set in stone sexuality in men or women.